Can I reuse the same needle?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Lol, a buddy of mine used the same needle for half his 10 week cycle the first time around. I tell him i make fun of him over the net every day for it lol. No he thinks it better that he changes the needle but uses the same syringe :rolleyes:

size

Awards
  • Established
I can never understand why anyone would choose to reuse a needle. it is just foolish.
i like the pics too.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Everyone you hear as this question, comes back a week later with..

"Damn guys, I have a lump on my delt, it looks infected, is it an abcess? What do I do?"

Amazing.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
awesome pic. everybody look long and hard at the reused, scuzzy needle :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
no thanx. ill pass on reusing needles. thats some serious pics man.
Sage

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh man, rado is postin on here, there goes the neighborhood... :)

dieseldude

Awards
Amazing detail with the photos.
Think that hole is drilled out after the needle is made, or it starts as a tube?
Just wondering, never really thought about it.
Mike

wardog

Awards
  • Established
lol..good stuff bro. I heard one guy on 'bolex say he used one needle an entire cycle, and sterilized it with a lighter each time..friggin SCARY!

I use one needle to draw, one to shoot. It isnt like they are expensive. If you cannot afford the pins, you shouldnt be juicing in the first place

size

Awards
  • Established
this is a really good pic. i borrowed it and put it over at bb.com

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excuse my ignorance here, but is it also necessary to switch syringes every time you inject as well? I don't plan on injecting anytime soon, but I can see how reusing the syringe might be an unsafe practice due to lack of sterility.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is necessary, odds are you wouldn't get an infection by why risk it? My buddy used the same syringe for a month with no problems but he realises he's an idiot for it. They cost like .20 each, why bother?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I agree with KC.. more often than not, you're going to have to buy needles with syringes anyway. Not to mention how dirt cheap they are.....