Any Input Or Help Please.

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
NOTE;JUST LOOKING FOR A START SOME OTHER IDEAS THANKS TO ALL. PLEASE READ ON.
I was just skippin the pages and saw you quote about how everything can be healed. Hears a rain teaser for you my friend. 12 years ago i was a hard core iron warrior. every night 2 to 3 hours in the gym eattin right say about 3000 cals a day a ass load of protien and 1 1/2 gallons of water a day on top of working 8+ hours a day.
So lets leave it at I was a hardcore dedicated warrior. now the twist. One afternoon as I was returning home from work NYFD. No more then 3 miles from my home and Bam! I got hit Head on at 45 miles per hour by a drunk. I was driving a 91 isuzu Amigo and he was driving a 1976 Towncar so inshort my truck turned into a tin can. So as you can guess i was a mess. my list of injuries is vast and took me just under a year to learn to walk again. Now after 19 knee surgeries 6 back spine operations and 4 operations on my face and jaw to replace my shattered jaw and teeth(implants)
So now I'm kinda almost somewhat able to move and workout again i've been thinking about how to go about getting back into iron world.So as i figured it out i've lost just about 50 lbs of mass and just about 3 inches all over my frame from 290 cut to 244 lacking all defination and bulk it's sad to tell you the truth. Beyond depressing to tell you the truth. As of now I'm willing to try anything to just get some of it backeven 40% of it back will do anything but what i'm stuck with as of now. So as you can see I'm in a real mess any idea or help you or anyone you know that can help i'd apreashed it. thanks

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your accident. Keep your head up.
Try to stay focused on the positive man. I know its hard sometimes.
There is a great amount of inspiration to be found by stories of men and women who have or have gone through what you are going through, try to take some strength from that.

Supplement wise I take a cissus product for pain and healing of joints, bones, tendons, awesome product. Do a
search and your will find some info. on it. I know this is the steroid forum so I am sure you will get some help in that regard from the other guys.
Hang in there
peece

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
Thanx

Thanx For Ur Input But As I Said It's Been A Ruff 12 Years Going Here. My Big Issues Is Getting Back On That Iron Horse Again . Tnanks Jay

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey jay, that is really a horrible story! I hate hearing stuff like this, too many people are affected by drunk driving. The worst part about it too is that its always the victim that gets hurt the worst. Anyways, very sad.

If I were you I would deffinately look into HGH. I know this is the steroid forum, but if you can afford it I think that HGH and igf-1 would be great bases to build the rest of your supplementation off of. I dont know the extent of your injuries, but HGH would deffinately help you out at least. Your situation is kind of a peculiar one as you are not in the same condition as most of the poeple on this forum. I definatley wish you the best, but I dont know if steroids would be the best thing for you right now. With weakened joints and tendons, the explosive strength gains experienced while on steroids could possibly cripple you! I am not implying that you would end up in a wheel chair or anything, but I do think that your tendons and joints would hurt a lot. Only you know exactly what kind of shape your in, but if your joints hurt now their going to hurt even more when your benching an extra 100lbs. I would deffinately look into peptides though, they seem to have a very positive affect on pretty much everything in the body. Maybe a low dose of testosterone would be ok too, but I wouldnt suggest getting into anything too crazy yet. Good luck with everything! Its a horrible thing that has happened to you, but you seem to have dealt/(be dealing) with it pretty well. Many people if placed in the same position would become very bitter and give up. Its very inspirational to see someone trying to go and live their life to the fullest.

Edit: I should say its most often the victim that gets hurt the worst.

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
Sounds Interesting

I never thought about the joint issue. The major issues I've been having is my lumbar spine and hip joints are so bad I already get Triamcinolone Acetonide injectable Suspension in my hip joints already. Now on top of that I've been getting a doses of non-cortical steroid injections in my Lower (lumbar) spine and pelvic Girdle. These injections are so exact that I have to be suddated to get the injection every six months.
My right knee is another story all together . My Medical Doctor told me that due to the lack of mass in my right quad and after having my ACL reconstructed twice. The lack of mass is holding me back from walking on my own or even being able to carry my own Children. Your idea about peptides sounds great but with all the diffrent pain meds I've been on I'm now pretty much addicted to Morphine . Hell I can't even fuction without it . So as I see it just getting back to where I can just be able to fuction is alright with me.:clean:

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I never thought about the joint issue. The major issues I've been having is my lumbar spine and hip joints are so bad I already get Triamcinolone Acetonide injectable Suspension in my hip joints already. Now on top of that I've been getting a doses of non-cortical steroid injections in my Lower (lumbar) spine and pelvic Girdle. These injections are so exact that I have to be suddated to get the injection every six months.
My right knee is another story all together . My Medical Doctor told me that due to the lack of mass in my right quad and after having my ACL reconstructed twice. The lack of mass is holding me back from walking on my own or even being able to carry my own Children. Your idea about peptides sounds great but with all the diffrent pain meds I've been on I'm now pretty much addicted to Morphine . Hell I can't even fuction without it . So as I see it just getting back to where I can just be able to fuction is alright with me.:clean:
Yah, after reading this I definately think that peptides are the way to go. With the problems your having, do you think you would be able to a presriction for HGH? I mean if I were a doc, I would def. give one to you if you asked about it. That would be really good. It seems that IGF-1 would be a perfect addition just taking into consideration the quad issue. Since IGF-1 works primarilly in the tissue which is being injected, you could simply inject into your quads like twice a week. This would help you save a lot of money and definately help bring your right quad up to speed a lot faster. If I were you I would start reading in both the growth factor forum and the male anti-aging forum. I think that you'll get a lot more responses in there and learn a lot more stuff which would be applicable to you.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
3000 cals/day is eating right at 290lbs, cut? I don't think that's right.

Sorry to hear about your injuries, good luck getting back up there. Just do it slowly and deal with the issues that present themselves, as they do. It's not a race.

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
wasn't a issue at 3000 cals a day.

3000 cals/day is eating right at 290lbs, cut? I don't think that's right.
that was me back when i was in college I ate nothing but protien and lifted my ass of between the 2 hrs spent in the gym before class and everyday lacrosse pratice for 3 hrs i worked my ass off to get to that point . between the gear i downed and my genes 6'4 294 in college I worked hard. thats why this sux so much not being able to lift or get out and run or do anything like it.:frustrate

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey i went thru a pretty nasty accident where i was the drunk driver and luckly the only one seriously hurt. It was a traumatic experience to say the least but has totally changed my life. Now you had to go thru alot more but we pretty much have the same issues im sure, give or take. My only advice for you as far as the lifting goes is take it slow, you cant jump right back in there but with SMART dedication you will make gains that you will be proud of. You cant keep thinking about what you were before your accident its done so dont dwell on the fact that you were 294lbs cut, not sayin u cant do it again but dont think about it. After a while and patience in the gym then you can look into a cycle IMHO. HGH and other peptides would probably be the best bet if you are really set on going that route. Well bro, good luck and take care.