Motox is THE ALPHA MALE

Motox

Awards
  • Established
You guys ready for the apocolypse? the cycle of all cycles I am ready for greatness.

week 1-12: 600mg test e
week1-12:testanate 250 (2 ed)
week1-12: dbol 50mg
week 9-12: anadrol 75mg

Pct will include 6oxo and tribulus

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
You guys ready for the apocolypse? the cycle of all cycles I am ready for greatness.

week 1-12: 600mg test e
week1-12:testanate 250 (2 ed)
week1-12: dbol 50mg
week 9-12: anadrol 75mg

post cycle therapy will include 6oxo and tribulus
Motox, you are the man. Why such a small dose of dbol? I normally use 100mg's per day and never get off. Come on, dont be a pussy. Orals arent dangerous and dont shut you down... especially dbol.:lol:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No, not really. Your actually ready for ***** tits and no HPTA recovery whatsoever, so enjoy.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm voting: stupid joke.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Lol sorry guys I was really bored today. You guys all seem a little tense! That guy who was posting the original "alpha male" stack should be pres someday!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Lol sorry guys I was really bored today. You guys all seem a little tense! That guy who was posting the original "alpha male" stack should be pres someday!
Yah I knew you were refering to that thread. That thread was my favorit to read. SO funny. Some really good insults were thrown during that thread.mmmmm.... remenissing(sp?) I still cant figure out if that guy was joking though. He seemed so serious, but I cant understand how someone could be so retarded.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
lol I know I just want to be as big and courageous as him lmao

Motox

Awards
  • Established
do you wear cut off jean jackets? and sport a mullet

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
obviousely this is a joke. Nobody, would be this stupid. Some people need to loosen up a bit.
i know plenty of people that have done MUCH worse than this...

....no pct at all of course too

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
cut-offs....no! My jeans are simply worn into shorts from partying so hard.

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
i know plenty of people that have done MUCH worse than this...

....no post cycle therapy at all of course too
Let's not forget people who drink heavily on oral cycles, those are my favorite!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want a saluu impersonator. bring back saluu!

viva la restistance!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Saluuu the roid monkey impersonator :

please help me! i love these ****s anadrol and dbol and sustinon 250 i love it wen the girls at the gym get wet hearing me grunt and the guys cower in fear when i slam them 110 pound dumbbells to the ground! like i am from some other planet or like i am from amazon. get big or shut up. it takes real juice to be a real roid monkey.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Saluuu the roid monkey impersonator :

please help me! i love these ****s anadrol and dbol and sustinon 250 i love it wen the girls at the gym get wet hearing me grunt and the guys cower in fear when i slam them 110 pound dumbbells to the ground! like i am from some other planet or like i am from amazon. get big or shut up. it takes real juice to be a real roid monkey.
Your so right! I am going to start mega-dosing everything. I hear megadosing works great for superdrol.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
i really figured it was going to be about a mass fx stack or something, hardcore as can be right?

im lacking my mountain dew.....

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I like to dress like im from the amazon as well as look like im from the amazon. I achieve this by painting my sisters skirt green and the the good part, "Real Roids" chicks love me when I do that

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've been megadosing superdrol at 200mg a day and I must say I've had some personal best lifts! My body fat has dropped from 10% to 6% and my bench has gone up 150lbs! I don't know how much my squat has gone out cause I don't want to get big down below I just wanna be big diesel up top!

its all about being a big roid monkey with big gorrilla chest that makes the girls wet at the site of saluu the roid monkey! i am king of the gym and they know it when i slam those 45lbs down to the ground after curling them!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Saluu has touched us all in a special way, hes taught us how to use real roids and get chicks

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Ever since learning sluu's ways I have been finding it difficult to slam the weights down. Everywhere I go the girls are just bagging for my man juice..... even when I am the middle of a set. When I go to slam the weights down they just hit one of the many girls. Its really getting on my nerves. There isnt anything more satisfying then slamming those wieghts down!