Need Advice on customizing a transdermal w/out 1-test

Baby Huey

Awards
I was wondering if anyone had some advice for making an effective transdermal that does not include 1-test. I am looking for something to help primarily with strength gains. The reason I am trying to avoid 1-test is due to the fact that I have a newborn child, and I don't want to risk getting some 1-test on her. If I just bought the bdc lotion (great price, btw), what prohormones would you add (and in what amounts) to come up with an effective transdermal?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you are concerned about getting 1 Test on her, which I think you should be, then you should be concerned about getting ANY prohormone on her.

Just my opinon.

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by CROWLER
If you are concerned about getting 1 Test on her, which I think you should be, then you should be concerned about getting ANY prohormone on her.

Just my opinon.

Bump Crowler...I would say 4ad in a transdermal if you're not going to use 1test, but you still would not want to get that on her either...You might want to hold off on a transdermal if you have concerns...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Just some info on what I just experienced. Kinda funny kinda scary.

Rubbed home brew on my chest and arms. 7 hours later I took a shower. Kinda buned a little down there, if you know what I mean. Thought hmmmmmmmmmm maybe we are missing out on some absorbtion if there is still something there that can still burn, even hours later.

I did NOT reaply that day.

Then later that night my gf and I are having fun. She ends up telling me her mouth is numb and asks me if I had anything 'on'. I was a little worried. Next AM she is ok.

I have heard other guys say not to worry after a couple hours. IMO YES you do have to be careful even HOURS later.

Baby Huey

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like 1-AD for me! :)