stocking up, have ?'s on 1 test.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
im going to start stocking up on $hitloads and $hitloads of PH's.

but i had a question on something. those that have used 1AD and transdermal 1 test such as BDC's, would u say that the androgenic properties of trans 1 test are higher or lower than 1 AD? such as hairloss, acne, etc.

im trying to figure out what main thing i should go with cuz time is running out. and ive never done a trans 1test before, but still didn't care too much for the sides off of 1AD. so its hard to make a descision.

thx

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by Jergo
im going to start stocking up on $hitloads and $hitloads of PH's.

but i had a question on something. those that have used 1AD and transdermal 1 test such as BDC's, would u say that the androgenic properties of trans 1 test are higher or lower than 1 AD? such as hairloss, acne, etc.

im trying to figure out what main thing i should go with cuz time is running out. and ive never done a trans 1test before, but still didn't care too much for the sides off of 1AD. so its hard to make a descision.

thx

I found the acne was worse while on 1AD...had no experience with hair loss (knock on wood)...Might have something to do with your body needing to convert the 1AD...I'll see if I can find an article on it for ya...

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i agree all the way 1test trans, screw 1ad im on it now and the gains are no where near the one test trans

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey thx for ur input guys. and u of r, id appreciate reading one if u found one.

thx again

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro I suggest you stock up on 1test and 4ad powders. You'll get better gains with transdermal than 1ad pills. Late J

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
1ad has to convert to 1-test and users report more hair loss and other sides due to this.