Please critique my cycle! Tren/Prop/Var

Brilluminati

Awards
I've been researching for a while, reading everything I can on here and also talking with my local source. I this will be my first cycle and I want your opinions on it.

Stats: 5'10 245, about 19%BF

Goals: Exchange the fat for LBM, moderate strength increase, mild recomp (if possible).

Proposed cycle: (10 Weeks)

Weeks 1-4 Anavar 40mg ed

Weeks 1-10 100mg test prop eod
monday / wednesday / friday

Weeks 1-10 75mg Tren eod
monday / wednesday / friday

post cycle therapy: (3 days after last shot of Prop)
Weeks 1-4 Clomid 25 ed

--------------------------------

This will be my first cycle, but I'm pretty sure I can handle it.

I'll probably keep my cals between 3500-4000, clean as possible.

From what I've read, most take more var than that, but I cant find anyone that has done prop and tren with it so I assume that the dosage is fine.

Any comments?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Why are you starting the PCT 3 weeks after the last shot of prop?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
cant turn fat into muscle

definitely overkill for a first cycle...all you need is test....and i'd opt for enanthate over prop since u can inject 2x per week instead of every other day

dosages are pretty good..u could lower the tren dosage a little..but i'm on my 5th cycle and still havent done tren yet..its for experienced users..i may do it in my 6th or 7th..

the reason to use one compound at a time is so u can guage ur gains and sides...how will u know which one worked best and worst for u..what is causing what problem?

post cycle therapy should be sooner as stated above and i would definitely use more than just clomid..plus clomid dosage should be about 150mg for the first week, 100mg for the 2nd week...i would follow that with nolva weeks 3-5 at 60/40/20

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cycle sounds baad as ****........"I'm Drunk"...jus so you know

Brilluminati

Awards
I thought the PCT was too short, and I asked him about it, and he said its fine.

Someone else told me that he may just be trying to get rid of gear.

Im thinking of just going with Test E for 10-12 weeks with Var for the last 6 weeks.

Does that sound ok?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I thought the post cycle therapy was too short, and I asked him about it, and he said its fine.

Im thinking of just going with Test E for 10-12 weeks with Var for the last 6 weeks.

Does that sound ok?
I like that better

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the post cycle therapy was too short, and I asked him about it, and he said its fine.

Does that sound ok?
wayyyyyy better.

25mg of clomid is nothing. you need to get a better PCT as well. Many guys have not run tren yet its not for a first timer thats for sure.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established

Does that sound ok?
thats much better...run the var 13 days after ur last enanthate injection and then begin pct on day 14

Brilluminati

Awards
thats much better...run the var 13 days after ur last enanthate injection and then begin post cycle therapy on day 14
Thanks for all the replies. The var continues for 2 weeks more because its "life" is shorter..right? (or something like that.)

-----------
I've dropped the Tren, and exchanged the prop for test e per my research and a few recommendations. I'm going to keep the var in there. I "though" I knew what my PCT should have been from research, but my source told me otherwise. I should have stuck with my gut.

Here's the new and improved cycle:

W1-10 Enan @ 500mg/wk <--- could I front load this? would it be better to split up the injections?
W6-12 Var @ 60mg ed

And here's the new and improved PCT (starting immediately after the VAR)

W1 - Clomid 150mg ed
W2 - Clomid 100mg ed
W3 - nolva 60mg ed
W4 - nolva 40mg ed
W5 - nolva 20mg ed

I know..its a masterpiece :woohoo: j/k

Any other suggestions before I order?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. The var continues for 2 weeks more because its "life" is shorter..right? (or something like that.)

-----------
I've dropped the Tren, and exchanged the prop for test e per my research and a few recommendations. I'm going to keep the var in there. I "though" I knew what my post cycle therapy should have been from research, but my source told me otherwise. I should have stuck with my gut.

Here's the new and improved cycle:

W1-10 Enan @ 500mg/wk <--- could I front load this? would it be better to split up the injections?
W6-12 Var @ 60mg ed

And here's the new and improved PCT (starting immediately after the VAR)

W1 - Clomid 150mg ed
W2 - Clomid 100mg ed
W3 - nolva 60mg ed
W4 - nolva 40mg ed
W5 - nolva 20mg ed

I know..its a masterpiece :woohoo: j/k

Any other suggestions before I order?

much better...

test e 250mg m/th (is the common protocol - split doses)

I've never used Clomid for PCT, only nolva and some other things, so i'm not sure about the pct but it looks alright, however I don't think it would hurt (only help) to start the nolva as soon as you start the clomid, about a week after our last test e injection.

Brilluminati

Awards
much better...

I've never used Clomid for post cycle therapy, only nolva and some other things, so i'm not sure about the post cycle therapy but it looks alright, however I don't think it would hurt (only help) to start the nolva as soon as you start the clomid, about a week after our last test e injection.
What would you suggest aside from Clomid (if you're allowed to say)?

I was reading that you should do PCT 2 weeks after test e. Should I start it a week earlier just to speed up/enhance the pct?

If you look, the var is continuing 2 weeks after the test e and the pct starts right after that.

just wondering..thanks!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
What would you suggest aside from Clomid (if you're allowed to say)?

I was reading that you should do post cycle therapy 2 weeks after test e. Should I start it a week earlier just to speed up/enhance the post cycle therapy?

If you look, the var is continuing 2 weeks after the test e and the post cycle therapy starts right after that.

just wondering..thanks!

Perhaps, just to start the Nolva with the clomid, no need to wait...and you could always add in some HCG which i would recommend for any cycles 10+ weeks (however HCG protocol varies depending on who u talk to)...some other options to add to post cycle therapy would be Lean Xtreme (love that product) and Rebound Reloaded (not my favorite : both by Designer Supps) those are very popular PCT OTC supplements, especially on this board.

2 weeks sounds right, I just wasn't sure, I think the test e esters will clear 7-10 days after your last shot, which is when u want to start PCT...so if your talking 2 weeks as in 10 days I think that's perfect (however I'm not sure)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
much better...

I've never used Clomid for post cycle therapy, only nolva and some other things, so i'm not sure about the post cycle therapy but it looks alright, however I don't think it would hurt (only help) to start the nolva as soon as you start the clomid, about a week after our last test e injection.
well they are actually run like this because using both at the same time is overkill and more stress on ur body.

Post Cycle Therapy

i would also pick up an ATD with ur SERMs (nolva/clomid)

2 injections per week at 250mg is right

u could extend it 2 more weeks 1-12 and var til 14

var is run longer bc the half-life of enanthate is 14 days opposed to var which i believe is 24 hours...this way they are both out of ur system at the exact same time...

Lean Xtreme is an cortisol controller...Retain is said to be more effective...I personally don't use cortisol controllers (some will say cortisol blocker, but if cortisol is blocked then you would die...the body is extremely efficient in controlling cortisol levels)

Brilluminati

Awards
Perhaps, just to start the Nolva with the clomid, no need to wait...and you could always add in some HCG which i would recommend for any cycles 10+ weeks (however HCG protocol varies depending on who u talk to)...some other options to add to post cycle therapy would be Lean Xtreme (love that product) and Rebound Reloaded (not my favorite : both by Designer Supps) those are very popular post cycle therapy OTC supplements, especially on this board.

2 weeks sounds right, I just wasn't sure, I think the test e esters will clear 7-10 days after your last shot, which is when u want to start PCT...so if your talking 2 weeks as in 10 days I think that's perfect (however I'm not sure)
Wait So would I just do 3 weeks of PCT if I'm combining the Clomid and Nolva, or should I taper that differently?

I'll consider (and probably add) the Lean Xtreme.

I've heard good and bad about Reloaded, so I may hold off that...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
well they are actually run like this because using both at the same time is overkill and more stress on ur body.

Post Cycle Therapy

i would also pick up an ATD with ur SERMs (nolva/clomid)

2 injections per week at 250mg is right

u could extend it 2 more weeks 1-12 and var til 14

var is run longer bc the half-life of enanthate is 14 days opposed to var which i believe is 24 hours...this way they are both out of ur system at the exact same time...

Lean Xtreme is an cortisol controller...Retain is said to be more effective...I personally don't use cortisol controllers (some will say cortisol blocker, but if cortisol is blocked then you would die...the body is extremely efficient in controlling cortisol levels)

will an ATD (like RXT/RR) help with gyno...? personally I am prone to gyno and usually have to adminster nolva early, any ways around this? I also used Letro in the past and it killed my libido, well, so did RR...