30mg epi/havoc 3x/w(same day)
week 3-4
ECA pre-workout
weeks 5-6
30mg epi/havoc 3x/w
12mg tst 3x/w(same day)
weeks 7-8(9-10?)
ECA preworkout
Repeat depending on how I feel. Possibly take a full month off at this point not quite sure yet.

I am going to be hitting every muscle twice a week. On a less is more per muscle group routine. AKA about 12 sets per major muscle group/about 10 sets for minor muscle group.

Monday Chest/Tris/Abbs
Tuesday Back/Bis
Wednesday Legs/Shoulders/Traps
Repeat R,F,S
take Sunday off

I m going to be pulsing on Monday, Wed, Fri.
Regular sort of Sups still going to be taken. Taurine, Glycerine....blah... blah... blah...

The purpose of this pulsing stack is going to be to do some pretty awsome recomp. I am currently at 245 and about 12% bf. I want to get sub 9% this summer and put on a little bit more mass. I just want to get shredded and hard, and add some strength.

Last summer I pulsed superdrol 3X/W for three weeks, 1 week off, 3X/W for 3 weeks, 2 weeks off, 3X/W for 3 weeks, stopped. I got really good results. I am not kidding, it put 100lbs on my bench, gained about 15 pounds(nothing to brag about, but soooo clean!), and lowered my BF. It was all really solid gains. The only negative side-effect I had was the back pumps and restlessness at first. As well, I felt really, really, good all of the time! I didnt loose a single pound after discontinueing use. In fact, I continued to gain strength for a short time afterwords. It was amazing. As well my libido was way up! I think my test levels actually raised while I was pulsing! I never experienced any testicular atrophy.

I am hoping for results similar to these. From what Ive read I think that Epi/Havoc is a much better compound than superdrol. I think that the anti-E affect of Epi/Havoc makes it perfect for pulsing. Since it diminishes E's affect on tissue I think it will def boost my test levels pulsing. Anyways I am super pumped. My order is in and is supposed to be shipped Fri. so I should start within the next couple of weeks for sure. Also, Its been like 9 months since Ive taken anything hormonal so my receptors are super fresh! I cant wait to see how it goes.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
What were your doses for your superdrol pulse? What did pct look like?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
What were your doses for your superdrol pulse? What did post cycle therapy look like?
I ran the superdrol at 30mgs/day throughout....I only used ATD for PCT---nolva on hand, but didnt need it! I just ran the ATD 75mgs/day week one, 50mgs/day week 2, 25 mgs/day week three. very basic, but very effective. I am really glad I stumbled upon the idea last year. I love pulsing. I ran both superdrol and phera on regular sort of dosing schedules, but with not nearly as good results. Plus I really like the fact that a very week PCT is needed. I am more into long term gains anyway, so there is no need to explode. Pulsing is perfect. I dont know if I will ever do anything other than pulsing ever again!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
awesome thread...I def wanna pulse either a superdrol clone or epi or both for my next cycle

I'm on promag25 now but I don't think it'll work well with a pulse cuz it's not an explosive compund like drol or epi

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
awesome thread...I def wanna pulse either a superdrol clone or epi or both for my next cycle

I'm on promag25 now but I don't think it'll work well with a pulse cuz it's not an explosive compund like drol or epi
Yah I really, I mean really, loved pulsing superdrol! Its wicked by itself pulsed. I just really wanted to see what the hype was about with the epi. My order got mailed out today so I should start next monday if it doesnt get caught up in the mail. I will def give a heads up on which one is better to pulse. I love superdrols dramatic affects, but I seriousely think that epi will raise natural test levels when being pulsed. Just a thought... couldnt really explain it that well if asked to... but we'll see.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to your log. I'm going to try a havoc pulse cycle this summer. I hope you get solid gains, good luck man.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I wanna get more feedback on Epi before I try to pulse it. I've done methyl masterdrol before at 20-30mgs and it was quite harsh but I think pulsing is the way to go bc it is such an explosive compound and I feel it would still yield great gains with less sides and shutdown.
A friend of mine pulsed dbol and anadrol 2 on 2 off and had great success with a lot fewer sides then normally associated with those compounds let alone stacked

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
GREAT SUCCESS!!!:thumbsup: My tst and epi/havoc got here today! Such fast shipping! it took on day. haha. Well, so I am going to be starting my log monday then, if not sooner. I am just so excited, I dont know if Ill be able to wait!:aargh: Keep your eyes peeled.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not to hijack but i am in a dellema...do you think this pulse method would mess with my fertility. I am trying to have a baby and really want to run another SD cycle but not at the cost of my fertility..and I know a regular 3 weeker would kill my little guys....your thoughts??

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not to hijack but i am in a dellema...do you think this pulse method would mess with my fertility. I am trying to have a baby and really want to run another superdrol cycle but not at the cost of my fertility..and I know a regular 3 weeker would kill my little guys....your thoughts??
Pulsing is used for 1 to minimize shut down.So if your going to run a steroid while trying to get pregnant this is the way to go.Good luck on the fertilization! :D

haroldjg good luck to you and Ill be following your log!:thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
appreciate the response man....good luck to everyone...reps to ya

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a Big Time question for you guys that have tried this method and DR. D.....say I ran 40-50mg 3xweek of superdrol and ran 300mgs every day of ZOL... would I be defeating the purpose? Also can you give me a scale rating on regular vs. Pulse like 1-10 on shutdown, sides, pumps, and overall wieght gain. Even if it is theoretically.(This is all based on a 6 week plan)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
once again sorry for the hijack but I think this info will help alot of people.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I have a Big Time question for you guys that have tried this method and DR. D.....say I ran 40-50mg 3xweek of superdrol and ran 300mgs every day of ZOL... would I be defeating the purpose? Also can you give me a scale rating on regular vs. Pulse like 1-10 on shutdown, sides, pumps, and overall wieght gain. Even if it is theoretically.(This is all based on a 6 week plan)
well after I completed my 3 month pulse, shutdown was very minimal. Barely even noticeable testicular atrophy. I would say that they were at like 90-95% within a week after the end of the cycle and for some reason over 100% for a little while after that. I didnt even have to use any serms! While on, libido was amazing. At times I fealt it extremely challenging to control myself;) As to the dosage, I think it would be a little overkill. Superdrol has a dramatic affect at 30mg's a day while pulsing! I think you could handle like 200-300mg's zol, 30 mg's superdrol, but even then it would be pushing it. Most likely you already know this, but more is not necessarilly going to get you better results. Your body can only handle so much stimulation and so I think it would be overkill. However, if your talking strictly liver and lipid whise I dont think it would be too adverse.......it would still prolly cut down your pulse length though. On a 6 week continuous pulse, I would personally run the superdrol at 30mgs, and start the zol at 200mgs and ramp up the zol if I needed to. As well, I think superdrol could be quite unbearable on a daily basis at 50mgs! I think you would simply feel like ****! On a six weeker like this I am sure you could put on a minimum of 10 quality, completely maintaneable, pounds assuming that your training and diet are in check. You could gain a lot more than this, but it wouldn't be as clean, or maintaneable.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
so are u saying u would pulse the zol as well or run that for 6 weeks ED????...cuz i did an orastan-e/methyl masterdrol stack and it was awesome...and this stack sounds great taking away the sides with the pulse

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
so are u saying u would pulse the zol as well or run that for 6 weeks ED????...cuz i did an orastan-e/methyl masterdrol stack and it was awesome...and this stack sounds great taking away the sides with the pulse
I would pulse both of them. 200-300mgs zol EOD and 30mgs superdrol EOD taking them on the same days ie:
Mon
30mg drol
200-300mg zol

Wed
30mg drol
200-300mg zol

Fri
30mg drol
200-300mg zol

cgcrz8

Awards
You shouldn't run the Zol continuous if you don't want shutdown. Here is the reason: GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone is pulsed about 3am in the morning to stimulate the pituitary to release LH which in turn stimulates the leydig cells in your nuts to produce T. The T from here flows to the sertoli cells to stimulate spermatogenesis. HOWEVER, what I learned as a medical student (an I never knew this) was that the sertoli cells (ones that make sperm) ARE discriminatory against endogenous vs. exogenous T. So even if you are on a cycle with tons of T, you won't make sperm as your endogenous T lowers. Let's remember, that also your pituitar and hypothalamus are not discriminatory with endogenous vs exogenous T so any rise in T will have negative feedback effects. Basically if you take ZOL everyday you would be defeating the purpose...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW...thanks for all the posts guys...I think ill do the sd/zol pulse at 30/300 respectively...I'm done hijacking this thread but I will keep a log when I start in 5-6 days...thanks again

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so today was my third day of my pulse cycle, AKA my second day of administration, and I must say wow! I was not expecting the epi and tst to kick in so fast. Today I had a major sun-burn look, extreme pumps, massive sweating, and intense energy---- all things I enjoy about cycling. As well, I dont know if its pacebo or not, but yesterday (non pulse day) my libido was through the roof. Maybe the highest its ever been. I am hoping for this to continue throughout. I am also up to 250lbs from 247lbs. I def. dont believe its all muscle, undoubtably high water content, but its still very impressive to me. If these results so far are any indication of what is to come, ohh baby, watch out! I should add though that I have a huge placebo affect with anything. So in a week or so we should know what are for real sides.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so I weighed myself today, a non administration day, and I am still weighing in at 250lbs. This is very exciting to me! 3 pounds in 4 days while pulsing. I am very impressed, lets hope the rest of the cycle continues in this fashion. haha.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so I weighed myself today, a non administration day, and I am still weighing in at 250lbs. This is very exciting to me! 3 pounds in 4 days while pulsing. I am very impressed, lets hope the rest of the cycle continues in this fashion. haha.
Ok I weighed myself today and I am up another pound?! Is this even possible!? I dont understand how I could put on 4 lbs in 5 days pulsing? I mean, I pulsed last summer, and results weren't nearly this extreme. Anyways though, I am not going to complain
:cheers: I ll continue to keep you guys updated. So far I am very happy!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so, 10 days in. I am up to 253 pounds. Body fat looks slightly reduced (my intercostals are showing more). Not near where I want to be yet with bf%, but w/e I have a few months until 3-ad comes out:thumbsup:. I am very happy so far. On my off days, my balls feel very full... as well as on my on days!? wierd. Any time I even get close to a girl I just feel like ripping her clothes off. My sex drive is slightly elevated to say the least. MOnday was the first day where I really felt any strength gains. I feel like today was even better for them. I havent dead-lifted in over a year, and today I deaded the same as I did before? slightly weird. Anyway, I am thinking that this Pulse is going to be really good. Its gonna be hard to beet superdrol though. Man, last summer was insane. I am sure epi will put up a good fight though. As well with all the talk about epi/havoc being underdosed I have been wondering if indeed this compound is in all actuality much more potent than superdrol? If so, woweee.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
How do you think an epi pulse cycle would work to pick up lagging body parts? I'm thinking of pulsing epi (with maybe 10mg sdrol) on two chest days a week and one shoulder day. That would be a total of three days a week that would hopefully bring my chest and shoulders up to speed with my arms and back. I would also only do it two weeks on/two weeks off for a total of six weeks on. One of the possibilities I am considering for my next cycle. How do you feel about that harold?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
How do you think an epi pulse cycle would work to pick up lagging body parts? I'm thinking of pulsing epi (with maybe 10mg sdrol) on two chest days a week and one shoulder day. That would be a total of three days a week that would hopefully bring my chest and shoulders up to speed with my arms and back. I would also only do it two weeks on/two weeks off for a total of six weeks on. One of the possibilities I am considering for my next cycle. How do you feel about that harold?
You know what I think, its an awsome idea. I would def throw that 10mgs superdrol in there too. SO your daily dosing schedule would be something like 10mgs epi-breakfast, 10mgs epi-lunch, 10mgs superdrol-1 hour-pre-workout, 10 mgs epi post-workout meal/or supper? Thats what I would do atleast for dosing. I have been thinking about doing a similar sort of thing. But you know, pulsing will also make the muscles not trained on the pulse days considerably stronger too. For example, today was a non-pulse day (basically no supps at all today), and my chest workout today was much better than on monday which is a pulse day. So, lesson to be learned---pulsing is awsome, everyone should ty it. But yes, I do think your idea would be awsome.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice gains so far!Keep it up.:thumbsup:

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
You know what I think, its an awsome idea. I would def throw that 10mgs superdrol in there too. SO your daily dosing schedule would be something like 10mgs epi-breakfast, 10mgs epi-lunch, 10mgs superdrol-1 hour-pre-workout, 10 mgs epi post-workout meal/or supper? Thats what I would do atleast for dosing. I have been thinking about doing a similar sort of thing. But you know, pulsing will also make the muscles not trained on the pulse days considerably stronger too. For example, today was a non-pulse day (basically no supps at all today), and my chest workout today was much better than on monday which is a pulse day. So, lesson to be learned---pulsing is awsome, everyone should ty it. But yes, I do think your idea would be awsome.
I appreciate the input, I'm probably going to try it in a few weeks and I'll make sure to keep a log here.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so its the end of week two, I am currently wieghing in at 254lbs. My bf has been slightly reduced. Stregth has started to increase. I am starting to get much larger pumps. Everything is still going good. I am very excited to see what I get out of this pulse. Ohhh... I am also looking forward to 3-ad a lot. I have been dreaming up stacks all week! I was thinking that 3-ad would stack awsome with both x-mass and epistane. I was thinking of trying a 6 weeker,
3-ad
weeks 1-6
x-mass
weeks 1-3
epistane
weeks 4-6

Just something I have been entertaining. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.haha.
obviusely this is simply for entertainment, since we dont even really know anything about 3-ad yet. I just thought it would stack well with these simply from the limited info we have gotten so far. We will see, hopefully very soon, if this stack would indeed be a good one.

MrZ

Awards
Gr8 Log!! Seems like you know loads about pulsing. How well suited do you think ergomax is for pulsing? Maybe with some tst or M-TRN?

Z

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this week has been horrible. I have been sick all week, and havent ate much. I am very impressed with epi. Even though I have been so sick, the stregth gains have really started to come this week. Woweee. I like it. ALso my wieght this week ended at 255, with a slight decrease in body fat from last week. All in all its going pretty good. I just hate gettin sick, especially when I am using.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long did it take for you to feel ON..I know that before on a regular cycle it usually took 2 weeks...I am on a 75 halo/ 60 trenaplex pulse and was wondering when I would start to feel the benefits/pumps and such. I am hoping this week is the time....I am dosing M/W/F. I am on day 6.....also tthinking of throwing in 300mg Zol....any thoughts?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
how long did it take for you to feel ON..I know that before on a regular cycle it usually took 2 weeks...I am on a 75 halo/ 60 trenaplex pulse and was wondering when I would start to feel the benefits/pumps and such. I am hoping this week is the time....I am dosing M/W/F. I am on day 6.....also tthinking of throwing in 300mg Zol....any thoughts?
Well this was the third week. The affects really started to manifest themself. Its not like 100% full sway yet, but its still nice. I started seeing pumps and stuff in the second week, but def much better in the third week. Even being sick I fealt much stronger this week and actually lifted more wieght. I usually respond really well to hormones though. I would prolly through in the zol. I dont see how it could really hurt, being unmethylated and those other two being relatively mild. Thats one factor that I believe affects pulses as well.... how mild a substance is. I think its best to use the more potent combos on pulses..... to limit the sides, plus to get faster results-pulsing being a less dramatic route. It could be almost redundant to add the zol, but I dont think it will hurt. It just depends if you want to save it or not. I am personally a go for it kind of guy, but it being soooooo mild I just dont know how well it would do in a pulse. I dont know if this helps, but I have one friend who I have pulsing winny for a cut and he is doing great. Averaging slightly-over a pound a week of weight loss and increasing strength. Winny is stronger though, so I dont know. Potent=Pulse.....

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Good to see your not getting discouraged by getting sick, I know how much of a drag that can be. Keep it up man!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds good , i think ill save the zol, looking forward to this week

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
OK so end of 4th week. Still going pretty good. The strength gains really started to hit me this week. I couldnt sleep all week and so that affected my mass gains quite a bit. Maybe a half pound increase this week. I am a little harder this week which was surprising considering my cort levels must be ridiculousely high considering ive been going on like 4-6 hours of sleep a night. Such a bad week. I am just happy that finals will be over for me in a couple of days and then my schedule will become a little bit more consistent. Most all of my major lifts were up about 20lbs this week! Very excited about this. I hope this next week will be better though. More sleep, better workouts, more mass, more rippedness. I am pretty much writing off last week, but still this stack is impressing me cause if I wasnt on it, last week would have been absolute **** in the gym.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Total weight gain so far?
Libido still in check?
Joints good?
Holding fluid?
Testicles any smaller?

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Harold

Good to hear everthing is going well:thumbsup: (except for the sleep issue:-( ), Do you use cycle support pulsing orals? did you use it while pulsing superdrol? If so, ED or EOD?

I read many do not use any support supps not even pulsing SD.. I can not imagine a strong compound like SD does not need any..30-40mg is kind of heavy on the body don't you think?

Thx

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Bump

Total weight gain so far?
Libido still in check?
Joints good?
Holding fluid?
Testicles any smaller?
weight up about 7 lbs
bf down about 1%
not holding much if any fluid
testicular size still great
great libido
joints feel better than normal
lifts going up like crazy.....+40lbs to bench etc.
pulsing is da' bomb lol

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Harold

Good to hear everthing is going well:thumbsup: (except for the sleep issue:-( ), Do you use cycle support pulsing orals? did you use it while pulsing superdrol? If so, ED or EOD?

I read many do not use any support supps not even pulsing superdrol.. I can not imagine a strong compound like SD does not need any..30-40mg is kind of heavy on the body don't you think?

Thx
sleep is getting a lot better, I dont use cycle support, didnt use it with superdrol either. When you are only taking it every other day I just dont see the point. In my opinion I think that your body has enough time to repair itself.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry for being a little late on the updates. Everything is still going really good. The strength gains have really started to come. I am up about 40 lbs on bench, and all other lifts are coming along nicely as well. I am slimming down slightly... my body shape is getting much better. Just everything is getting closer to where I want it. Libido is still through the roof. Testicles are still nice and full. One thing i might add is that when you take two days of in between pulses your balls get huge!!! Like giant. I only do this once a week, and every time I am always happily surprised whith there size!:cheers: