Gonzo 8 Week Prohormone And Insulin Cycle

Pirate Grim

Awards
HIGH DOSE PROHORMONE - INSULIN - AND GROWTH HORMONE BLITZ BULKING CYCLE​

I have just FINISHED AN 8 WEEK prohormone cycle assisted with HUMULIN R and Growth hormone secretagouge only available through a physician. For those who have done anabolic steroid cycles and wondered how much progress you obtain on a heavy prohormone cycle read on. This is the dosing program I followed.
AT WEEK ONE I WEIGHED ABOUT 215 I began with
a bottle of FORMADROL EXTREME AND TRIB EXTREME from legal gear 4 of each 4 times a day. Also started liquid MASTERDROL and METHYL -1 D , two teaspoons (or a little more) 4 times a day and 4 M1D caps 4 times per day.
This is a total of 16 caps of m1D and 4 servings of MASTERDROL and 16 formadrol and 16 trib extreme a day.
Also beginning week one was HUMULIN R at 6 iu's once a day for week one and twice a day at week 2. Weeks 3-8 I increased Insulin up to 10ius at week 4 adding a iu or two every week or two. Insulin was taken either morning or after workout with heavy eating afterward. Some days I skipped insulin all together but usually only on non training days. training days always after workout. Also taken was a single bottle of 6 0X0 during incresed testosterone spiking (such as using trib extreme and formadrol-also I have to think taking that much m1d and masterdrol the body finds ways to make estrogen) used for the last 4 weeks and into week 9 (off prohormones) is Meditropin. These growth hormone wafers are very effective as compared to real growth hormone injections and cycles. Ive used both and iam impressed by these little wafers. you have to get them through a doctor there not sold to the public. they do sell a weaker version of this to the public, anyways so there you have #1 massive amount of prohormones #2 insulin thus creating more IGF 1 and driving it all in and #3 Growth Hormone. If you are an experienced bodybuilder you know this is the big 3. Also added in at week 4-8 were Armour thyroid 30mg taken once per day (morning) to up the protein turnover.

As you can see this is a heavy cycle with some serious players. Ive done Test dbol anadrol all before so I can compare to these new prohormones and Iam impressed.
Here was the training for the bulking phase
Heavy brief and high intensity. Pretty much the Mike mentzer Heavy duty principles with a few more sets for muscle pump and blood volume because of the added "help" During this bulking phase of course were looking to stretch fascia and grow into the next "setpoint". My previous all time high bodyweight, at the end of a Test GH and insulin cycle, and I mean a heavy heavy cycle was 232. that was 7 years ago. also I had taken a few years of serious bodybuilding and let myself just be content at 220, not training and pretty much fat. Once again heres the gonzo cycle and results.

Methyl 1D 16 per day
Liquid Masterdrol 4 servings per day
Formadrol 16 per day until empty*
Trib Extreme 16 per day until empty*
*weeks 1-3 and 5-7 only
Armour thyroid 30mg day weeks 4-8
Size ON by gaspari two servings per day minimum
Protein shakes unlimited
Food unlimited

also taken was omega 3 fish oils 12 caps per day.
Calories were about 5000-7000 per day. This as you know is not easy by any means or cheap. Others mentionables, side effects, well, you definately know your on something, hungry and sore from brutal training to failure. anyways total weight from 215 to 247 in 8 weeks. thats 32lbs and let me tell you thats alot and people notice. I went from a XL shirt, this past december at 210 to a XXL By weeK 8 even XXL'S were amazingly a little snug around the belly lol.

sample strength gain from leg press workout during this phase
leg press with 18 45's 13 reps
ten days later
Squats 375 for 6
ten days later
leg press with 21 45's 14 reps

Iam honestly as writing this really tired of eating so much and being "blasted" all the time. After 8 weeks of this craziness Iam preeeeetttyyy supressed. at week 9 Iam on thyroid for another 2 weeks maybe and then its just all natural and melt the fat off and retain muscle gains by maxing out cell volume while my endocrine system recovers. I expect at least a 2 month lag time.during this time, insulin will be used only after workouts, maybe 3 times per week every other week for instance. this is to retain volume and still grow while recovering the nads. GH wafers also will be used for cutting because yeah, theres some fat put on but damn what a time its been eating whatever and however much I want. Ha!!! and you should know Ive already got the next 6 months pretty much planned out. Nothing like curling 65's for reps wow!​

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
food: unlimited

hahaha. did you run this, or did you copy and paste from another board?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
And why would anyone want their belly to be snug in an xxL shirt? One of the last places I am proud to be packing on mass is my stomach.

Pirate Grim

Awards
forgot to mention...I also used

Yes I ran this, trust me I have the pics to prove it. I forgot to mention I used HEMADROL for 10 days during week 8 one 50mg cap 3 times a day for 10 days at the peak of my insulin use and progress. I really did this cycle and am not afraid to share with others the progress that can be made WITHOUT injections. Also,I wasent saying I wanted my belly to fill a 2xl shirt, I was saying that my upper body was becoming so large that the mass pulled up the shirt so that it wasent covering as much. Legal Gear is the best. And I can say that 150mg of hemadrol (old halodrol) wil throw 7 to 10lbs on top of any stack. thanks for replying guys!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I ran this, trust me I have the pics to prove it. I forgot to mention I used HEMADROL for 10 days during week 8 one 50mg cap 3 times a day for 10 days at the peak of my insulin use and progress. I really did this cycle and am not afraid to share with others the progress that can be made WITHOUT injections. Also,I wasent saying I wanted my belly to fill a 2xl shirt, I was saying that my upper body was becoming so large that the mass pulled up the shirt so that it wasent covering as much. Legal Gear is the best. And I can say that 150mg of hemadrol (old halodrol) wil throw 7 to 10lbs on top of any stack. thanks for replying guys!
how do you administer insulin without an injection?? inhaler??

and this board knows all too well that orals and "legal" steroids alone can put on lots of mass. doesnt make it a good idea. i dont know who would argue that point with you; maybe on the more hardcore/traditional boards.

is 32lbs in 8 weeks good for you? assuredly not. but if you are pleased with your gains - congrats. i would love to see pictures, personally....and not to flame - i just want to know what that much weight in 8 weeks looks like.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you administer insulin without an injection?? inhaler??

and this board knows all too well that orals and "legal" steroids alone can put on lots of mass. doesnt make it a good idea. i dont know who would argue that point with you; maybe on the more hardcore/traditional boards.

is 32lbs in 8 weeks good for you? assuredly not. but if you are pleased with your gains - congrats. i would love to see pictures, personally....and not to flame - i just want to know what that much weight in 8 weeks looks like.
The blood pressure rise in that much weight gain in that short of time scares me alone, nevermind the 4(?) methylated steroids. What was your resting heart rate like on this 'blitzkrieg'? I am almost scared to know either of the numbers to those.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Blood pressure and METHYL steroids

Yeah 32lbs in 8 weeks is very intresting. You start to hurt in funny places because of the structure getting weight fast and the cardovascular system working over time has you breathing heavier. by the 8th week i was ready although thrilled at being at "pro" proportions, to stop eating and just rest man. Interesting note, at week number 5 I was already 242 but a horrible virus I cought had me losing 10 pounds OVERNIGHT in the bathroom. I felt so bad like I lost so much, but remembering how much water volume muscle is, I resumed within 5 days, the full blast cycle. I wonder if the sickness actually helped because I did feel a rebound effect and thats when I threw in the hemadrol like a grenade bam!!!
Yes folks, the new girlfriend has first hand witnessed the temper and rage side effects. Liqiud masterdrol and m1d in those amounts, is a very very fascinating experiment in self control. pretty much you have to stay away from most people as everything makes you mad. As for the danger of the compounds, I consider them really twiddlywinks compared to Anadrol and dianabol I used to swallow. Also, there is milk thistle in the m1d, but not much. I wouldent do this cycle at this intensity more than once a year. Pros and upcoming mass monsters easily do 150mg of anadrol and or 10 to 20 5mg d bols a day but only for 2 to 3 weeks blasts. I have to note that the insulin- makes a world of difference. Because I was using insulin I tried to maximize every other aspect. I guess Iam all or nothing. Blood pressure whell lets just say that I had to actually try to calm myself down and relax. i could tell my body was stressed. Iam down to 240 now just not eating so much and running phentermine and t3 and t4 low doses. Iam going to diet and get shredded (like every year) and see what Ive built. Stay tuned, if you think that cycle was nuts just wait till we enter t3, t4, low and no carb, glycogen loading and sumercompensation dan duchaine style and throw a little dnp in the mix and Its Ravishing grimness for fat. Just turning 30 its now or never. So its NOW ha ha.
Its funny when you can bounce the bouncers ,,,,,and they know it. people size you up at over 220, you have to be mean and grim. Pirate Grim

Pirate Grim

Awards
WARNING about MASTERDROL

ONE thing you should know whoever is reading this, MASTERDROL has that pesky yohimbine in it and taking this much you better be ready for some freaked out side effects. Dont try this unless you are very very advanced in taking lots of crap and cycles. personally maybe Iam always looking for adventure but taking yohimbine w no explode and drinking a starbucks coffee then drinking 2 liters of coke in one day,,,well you get the idea . many times I was like geezzzzzz I forgot about the damn caffiene intake!!! sometimes I had to take my prescription klonipin to calm down. kinda like zanaxs
or valiums. So to any beginner reading this, stick to what the bottle says. Iam diagnosed as obssesive compulsive and if its not steroids, I used to drink 10 to 20 beers a day and smoke tons of mary jane. I really think anabolics help you quit drinking by the way. the desire for food overwhelms alcohol.
anyways later freaks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the least inflammatory way possible, wow.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the least inflammatory way possible, wow.
LMAO.

i personally like to rail my klonipin immediately after shooting the insulin, mainlining the yohimbine and methylated steroids and inserting my DNP suppository. it's just a sequence i've worked out for myself. i say "now or never" yknow?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO.

i personally like to rail my klonipin immediately after shooting the insulin, mainlining the yohimbine and methylated steroids and inserting my DNP suppository. it's just a sequence i've worked out for myself. i say "now or never" yknow?
That's nothing. You must be forgetting my 28 week DBol/SDrol/Winny/Anavar/Crack/Insulin Cycle Same. I just put all 28 weeks worth of stuff in a 'slow-release' balloon and swallowed it.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
ONE thing you should know whoever is reading this, MASTERDROL has that pesky yohimbine in it and taking this much you better be ready for some freaked out side effects. Dont try this unless you are very very advanced in taking lots of crap and cycles. personally maybe Iam always looking for adventure but taking yohimbine w no explode and drinking a starbucks coffee then drinking 2 liters of coke in one day,,,well you get the idea . many times I was like geezzzzzz I forgot about the damn caffiene intake!!! sometimes I had to take my prescription klonipin to calm down. kinda like zanaxs
or valiums. So to any beginner reading this, stick to what the bottle says. Iam diagnosed as obssesive compulsive and if its not steroids, I used to drink 10 to 20 beers a day and smoke tons of mary jane. I really think anabolics help you quit drinking by the way. the desire for food overwhelms alcohol.
anyways later freaks!

Are you even serious? No wonder you put on a ton of weight. Excess insulin tons of high fructose corn syrup and god knows what else you were eating if you were drinking 2 liters of coke a day.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's nothing. You must be forgetting my 28 week DBol/SDrol/Winny/Anavar/Crack/Insulin Cycle Same. I just put all 28 weeks worth of stuff in a 'slow-release' balloon and swallowed it.
LOL..."slow release balloon", huh? somebody is swallowing condoms again.

but good call on adding the anavar to that stack. i think there will be a real synergy with the crack.

as for that cycle....i'm still not sure he's serious. i'm all for go-nuts cycles, but it only takes one huge all-out bulk to realize that all-out bulks SUCK (IMHO)...there are better ways to pack on mass that dont require 6 months of carb cycling and morning cardio to slim down from. but of course there are lots of opinions, and my approach is naturally not right for everyone. if this technique suits the user, great. i still want pics!

Pirate Grim

Awards
Serious indeed!

For those of you out there who are making fun, do it all you want. Iam here sim[ply to tell of my results and experience. Its not a joke. I happen to have been bodybuilding for the past 15years and have a wealth of knowledge. Just because you dont beleive that someone can actually do this blast bulking cycle, dosent bother me. You probably dont beleive that today at the gym, I rowed 115lb dumbells for 12 reps, while dieting. If there is one thing in my life I take seriously its bodybuilding. Do you think that you get big I mean really big be being afraid to get a little fat? People are always amusing me about "oh Iam gonna get fat" get over it. You think every bodybuilder in the mags always are ripped? lol youve alot to learn. As far as synergy, unless you have a full grasp about how anabolics, growth hormone, insulin, IGF 1, High intensity exercise stress physiology, nutrition, human endrocrine system functions, low carb dieting, glycogen depletion and supercompensation, ketogenic and cyclical ketogenic dieting, fascia stretching, and alot of other aspects of muscular growth I advise you stop reading this thread and go back to reading about little workouts and easy to understand supplements. There will always be hecklers and clowns and then there will be people like me. Just doing what it takes to get there, having the guts to to it and dominating. When I began bodybuilding I was maybe 150lbs. Ive since added almost 90lbs in 15years. thats about 7lbs per year. It dosent happen fast, but every year you learn more and more. anyways to the serious student of the mind and body, Ill be more than happy to answer questions about the blitz, and to the guy saying 6 months to melt the fat off, dude you need to realize that anybody crazy enough to do what I just did , is crazy enough to do a HARDCORE diet. learning comes through experience and in my experience, being normal and skeptical, well gets you normal results. Iam not normal. Iam 5,11 and 239lbs. Iam far more intelligent than most, and risk taking. and when it comes to bodybuilding and all of its sciences, and yes it is a branch of medical science, Iam not joking. I read and apply what Ive learned . Alot.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Whats the reason

and if your wondering why if this is true, would I do this crazy cycle? Not just to get big, but to GO PRO! Ive got a chance so why not. Iam dieting now for a NPC jr state this june. I feel that in my heart Ive got the potential to be pro in 5 years. thats why Iam doin this. Wanna try it!?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well if you have all this knowledge and I don't doubt that you do. I think it's unwise to put a cycle like this up so some idiot who does not have your knowledge ends up hurting themselves very badly or dying. I think if I ran this cycle I would keep it to myself, no offense intended. It just seems weird to hear that someone who is intending to be a pro bodybuilder is injesting that much soda in one day. All in all this worked for you and thats great, but to suggest this to someone else is just bad judgement.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
and if your wondering why if this is true, would I do this crazy cycle? Not just to get big, but to GO PRO! Ive got a chance so why not. Iam dieting now for a NPC jr state this june. I feel that in my heart Ive got the potential to be pro in 5 years. thats why Iam doin this. Wanna try it!?
Arrggggg Matey!

Me thinks the boyz round this here parts is landlubberz. What chew say you show them some pictures of your booty and make them walks tha plank?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm.... Waka-waka-wake??

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
For those of you out there who are making fun, do it all you want. Iam here simply to tell of my results and experience. Its not a joke. I happen to have been bodybuilding for the past 15years and have a wealth of knowledge.
Hey Pirate...I am nowhere near as knowledgeable and experienced as you are or many others on this board. I think that you are getting this response for 2 reasons:

1. There are many trolls that come in here and post crazy stuff just to be smart *sses.
  2. If what you posted is true ( and I do not doubt that it is) even with my limited knowledge it sounds EXTREMELY dangerous! People on this board - you will see - are concerned not only about helping others achieve their goals and praise and support them, but also - and MOST imprortantly - they are concerned with their long term health.
Now that is just my 2 cents. Best of luck turning Pro! :bb:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
HIGH DOSE PROHORMONE - INSULIN - AND GROWTH HORMONE BLITZ BULKING CYCLE​

I have just FINISHED AN 8 WEEK prohormone cycle assisted with HUMULIN R and Growth hormone secretagouge only available through a physician. For those who have done anabolic steroid cycles and wondered how much progress you obtain on a heavy prohormone cycle read on. This is the dosing program I followed.
AT WEEK ONE I WEIGHED ABOUT 215 I began with
a bottle of FORMADROL EXTREME AND TRIB EXTREME from legal gear 4 of each 4 times a day. Also started liquid MASTERDROL and METHYL -1 D , two teaspoons (or a little more) 4 times a day and 4 M1D caps 4 times per day.
This is a total of 16 caps of m1D and 4 servings of MASTERDROL and 16 formadrol and 16 trib extreme a day.
Also beginning week one was HUMULIN R at 6 iu's once a day for week one and twice a day at week 2. Weeks 3-8 I increased Insulin up to 10ius at week 4 adding a iu or two every week or two. Insulin was taken either morning or after workout with heavy eating afterward. Some days I skipped insulin all together but usually only on non training days. training days always after workout. Also taken was a single bottle of 6 0X0 during incresed testosterone spiking (such as using trib extreme and formadrol-also I have to think taking that much m1d and masterdrol the body finds ways to make estrogen) used for the last 4 weeks and into week 9 (off prohormones) is Meditropin. These growth hormone wafers are very effective as compared to real growth hormone injections and cycles. Ive used both and iam impressed by these little wafers. you have to get them through a doctor there not sold to the public. they do sell a weaker version of this to the public, anyways so there you have #1 massive amount of prohormones #2 insulin thus creating more IGF 1 and driving it all in and #3 Growth Hormone. If you are an experienced bodybuilder you know this is the big 3. Also added in at week 4-8 were Armour thyroid 30mg taken once per day (morning) to up the protein turnover.

As you can see this is a heavy cycle with some serious players. Ive done Test dbol anadrol all before so I can compare to these new prohormones and Iam impressed.
Here was the training for the bulking phase
Heavy brief and high intensity. Pretty much the Mike mentzer Heavy duty principles with a few more sets for muscle pump and blood volume because of the added "help" During this bulking phase of course were looking to stretch fascia and grow into the next "setpoint". My previous all time high bodyweight, at the end of a Test GH and insulin cycle, and I mean a heavy heavy cycle was 232. that was 7 years ago. also I had taken a few years of serious bodybuilding and let myself just be content at 220, not training and pretty much fat. Once again heres the gonzo cycle and results.

Methyl 1D 16 per day
Liquid Masterdrol 4 servings per day
Formadrol 16 per day until empty*
Trib Extreme 16 per day until empty*
*weeks 1-3 and 5-7 only
Armour thyroid 30mg day weeks 4-8
Size ON by gaspari two servings per day minimum
Protein shakes unlimited
Food unlimited

wow!​

What??? No Cheque Drops...?:hammer:​

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you out there who are making fun, do it all you want. Iam here sim[ply to tell of my results and experience. Its not a joke. I happen to have been bodybuilding for the past 15years and have a wealth of knowledge. Just because you dont beleive that someone can actually do this blast bulking cycle, dosent bother me. You probably dont beleive that today at the gym, I rowed 115lb dumbells for 12 reps, while dieting. If there is one thing in my life I take seriously its bodybuilding. Do you think that you get big I mean really big be being afraid to get a little fat? People are always amusing me about "oh Iam gonna get fat" get over it. You think every bodybuilder in the mags always are ripped? lol youve alot to learn. As far as synergy, unless you have a full grasp about how anabolics, growth hormone, insulin, IGF 1, High intensity exercise stress physiology, nutrition, human endrocrine system functions, low carb dieting, glycogen depletion and supercompensation, ketogenic and cyclical ketogenic dieting, fascia stretching, and alot of other aspects of muscular growth I advise you stop reading this thread and go back to reading about little workouts and easy to understand supplements. There will always be hecklers and clowns and then there will be people like me. Just doing what it takes to get there, having the guts to to it and dominating. When I began bodybuilding I was maybe 150lbs. Ive since added almost 90lbs in 15years. thats about 7lbs per year. It dosent happen fast, but every year you learn more and more. anyways to the serious student of the mind and body, Ill be more than happy to answer questions about the blitz, and to the guy saying 6 months to melt the fat off, dude you need to realize that anybody crazy enough to do what I just did , is crazy enough to do a HARDCORE diet. learning comes through experience and in my experience, being normal and skeptical, well gets you normal results. Iam not normal. Iam 5,11 and 239lbs. Iam far more intelligent than most, and risk taking. and when it comes to bodybuilding and all of its sciences, and yes it is a branch of medical science, Iam not joking. I read and apply what Ive learned . Alot.

First of all, if one is to brag about an impressive lift, using 115lb DB for Rows should not be your target range. Dieting or not, that's simply not that impressive.

Yet, I digress. Getting fired up and name-dropping some elements to muscular growth is not going to convince anybody on this board with half a brain that you know what your'e doing. If you did have advanced knowledge of the "human endocrine system" (I thought it was funny you put human in front to make it seem more intelligent, as if you may have advanced knowledge of the dolphine endocrine system) you'd know that there are vastly safer methods of gaining this type of muscle. To me, knowledgeable A.A.S. use stems not only from holding info on the MOA, or A:A ratio of the compound, but compound choice in and of itself. Something, in my opinion at least, you may or may not be aware of.

Experience alone does not equate to knowledge or responsibility. You say you are becoming a Pro as if that somehow negates the ridiculous choice of compounds you have decided to use. It does not. Anyway, I am all for experimentation, and it is your body so do with it as you please. I just personally like to see people be safe.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You can't gain on a crack cycle... No matter how much other stuff you're taking, you just can't gain on a crack cycle. :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't gain on a crack cycle... No matter how much other stuff you're taking, you just can't gain on a crack cycle. :(
I get the feeling that you know what as personally as I do.

:think:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see pics! Despite being a wildly dangerous cycle I'd like to see the before and after pics if you have them.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHT GUYS! HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!!

I DO SETS OF 40 WITH 120LB DUMBELLS AND............

MY LIVER WORKS!!!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Pirate how long did it take for your body to build enough tolerance to take that much drugs. You have obviously been in the game for a while.

I def see where you are comin from and find everything you say beleivable.

I think you are getting trash talked because this is a public board that is a community of sorts. Many of the people that have been here for a long time are tryin to present this community as well educated people living a productive life style.
This is an open forum and as such can be viewed by the general public. Most of the people on this boards are of the beleif that steroids and similar compounds can be used to augment a healthy lifestyle in the search for a better body. we do not want to be grouped with other type of drug users as is why we use reasonable controlled doses take breaks, use pct and try to take care of our bodies in general.

On the other hand I have the utmost respect for you as I understand the sacrifices you are makin to reach your goal and
while many others may not want to hear it you speak the truth, even if it may be an ugly one. The bigger you are you need exponentially more drugs. There is a reason ronnie is so much bigger then arnold was, and it's not genetics

By the way welcome to the board.

Pirate Grim

Awards
update on the gonzo report

thanks for all the attention folks. I have just finished the second week of coming off of all pro hormones and have ramped up the training volume as well as the cardio (2 hours per day) in order to stimulate the body to recover its natural hormone production. In my experience, the best post cycle therapy includes a increase in exercise, almost slipping into overtraining, so that the metabolic functions including restoration of testosterone production speeds up. Prohormones are not being used but insulin (humulin r) and Growth hormone wafers are being used to retain size and fullness. Nutrition has been dramatically changed to tuna, rice, eggs, oatmeal, etc and calories are at about 2500 to 3000 per day. I feel much better eating clean and my cardiovascular system Iam sure is happier. Herbal liquid therapy currently include Milk thistle (yes everybody you can quit holding your breath) and miria puama however you spell that. Iam not currently eating dolphin steaks but if it will help me grow Iam keeling an open mind. personally I think I would eat an entire dolphin and drink a gallon of soda just to irritate some of you guys. Oh yeah and Iam sure I would enjoy every delicious bite AS i was eating prohormone caps like skittles. various colors would be nice. And yes my liver still works, its amazing!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (thats me chewing on the pesky dolphin nose....!) lol

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
This guy reminds me of The Roid Monkey. What was his name... Salulu or something like that?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Seriously... :wtf:

BTW I can row 115's for 15 right now not on any juice. Been back in the gym 3.5 months after a 2 year layoff.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the attention folks. I have just finished the second week of coming off of all pro hormones and have ramped up the training volume as well as the cardio (2 hours per day) in order to stimulate the body to recover its natural hormone production. In my experience, the best post cycle therapy includes a increase in exercise, almost slipping into overtraining, so that the metabolic functions including restoration of testosterone production speeds up. Prohormones are not being used but insulin (humulin r) and Growth hormone wafers are being used to retain size and fullness. Nutrition has been dramatically changed to tuna, rice, eggs, oatmeal, etc and calories are at about 2500 to 3000 per day. I feel much better eating clean and my cardiovascular system Iam sure is happier. Herbal liquid therapy currently include Milk thistle (yes everybody you can quit holding your breath) and miria puama however you spell that. Iam not currently eating dolphin steaks but if it will help me grow Iam keeling an open mind. personally I think I would eat an entire dolphin and drink a gallon of soda just to irritate some of you guys. Oh yeah and Iam sure I would enjoy every delicious bite AS i was eating prohormone caps like skittles. various colors would be nice. And yes my liver still works, its amazing!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (thats me chewing on the pesky dolphin nose....!) lol
Everything you just described (reducing calories, upping training volume to the point of near overtraining, drastically increasing your cardio) is going to have THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE EFFECT ON HORMONES OF WHAT YOU THINK.

Have a nice day.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think if this guy does the exact opposite of everything he's doing now, he'll be money. I'd love to see some pics of an aspiring pro.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
This guy has to be a troll.. He's too ridiculous to believe

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
One of the more amusing threads I've seen in a while :lol:

jecko

Pirate Grim

Awards
Names and lames

Your silly name calling and disbeleif doesnot change the fact that Iam for real and Iam not going away. despite not working on paper my testosterone is raging back after 2 weeks of drastic nutritional change, focused training and most of all not listening to people like you, but instead listning to my body and using my 15years experience guide me. With the presence of insulin two times a week at 10ius and a high amount of growth hormone, Iam still weighing 240. Iam becoming harder everyday and my sex drive is strong when a few weeks ago it was suppressed greatly. i have taken real steroids many times and am always impressed by the rebound. This time its happening much faster than anticipated but I am aware that Iam slightly overtraining, thats the goal to speed up the metabolism and actually trigger the body to NOT lose so much so fast. The cardio is not very intense but still at two hours a day divided. I did hit the wall so to speak after 2 weeks and finally appeared flat and depleated. After carbing up with about 500-750grams of carbs and 40mg vanadyl sulfate, I am full and appear leaner than ever and hard. T3 is at 25mcg a day during this time and growth hormone wafers before each cardio session, and eating enough carbs and total calories is making a world of difference. cardio will probably drop to one hour and a half for weeks 3 and 4 and then one hour a day as my weights will become heavier and with fewer total sets. Voluminization training and nutrient saturation is paramount and Ive only noticed about a 10% reduction of total strength, but thats expected. I have just added formadrol and trib extreme and wow what a boost of test as my gyno is not happy. Iam not here to convince anyone about if this is real or not thats not my concern. Iam only one person one mind one voice but what Iam saying is by all means true. I love the journey and self experimentation and yes Iam advanced. Ive never been in such shape in my life and the results are startling. I have come to realize just how powerful nutrition and training really are when guided.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Nothing beats experience

I will also add this. If I had read this 5 to 7 years ago I would have never beleived that this would work but doing it yourself and recording the results are very fascinating. I will post pics as soon as possible,

Pirate Grim

Awards
Gh Wafers

the growth hormone wafers Iam referring to are called MEDITROPIN and are not available to the public. The one manufactured for the retail market is called Maxitropin. The Meditropin is a stronger dose and is only available through a physician. I get these because I work in a Chiropractors office doing soft tissue remodeling and Iam just lucky to get them.
The retail price is about $175 for 60 wafers. Compared to the russian growth hormone Ive done in the past Iam impressed. Nothing beats however, the king of all gains wich is Testosterone (test eth sus 250) at 600 to 800 per week INSULIN Humulin R 7 to 10 iu's 4 times a week and real GROWTH HORMONE 2 to 5 ius every other day. And dont forget the thyroid since gh causes insulin resistance and you require more for increased metabolic protein turnover. I havent tried VPX Hemogenex, I have tried legal gears 1 gh 1 but the meditropin with its effervesant delivery it the best you can litterly feeli it seconds after ingestion.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Stuff looks pretty much like garbage. I'll bet its hugely overpriced.

Edit: Perhaps "garbage" is a bit strong. Its nothing special though. We can get most of those ingrediants from our board sponsors.

Attachments

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
So it's a tablet that you disolve and drink?

sounds like bolox to me. I thought injectable was the only real gh.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd get more out of REM or PowerFull for a GH boost. I agree that stuff looks pretty ordinary to me, just another rehashed gh boosing supplement.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff looks pretty much like garbage. I'll bet its hugely overpriced.

Edit: Perhaps "garbage" is a bit strong. Its nothing special though. We can get most of those ingrediants from our board sponsors.
LOL.

This guy must be a troll. Eating L-Arginine and calling it GH.

Pirate Grim

Awards
it never fails

:dl: Lifting for the mentally retarded

In life there are two type of people. People who talk about things and people who DO things. the people who DO things are most often the people who hire people and fire people, and have a positive mental attitude. People who talk and heckle are often of the herd mentality and find it easier to ridicule and laugh at those who strive for more out of life. This amuses me and only strengthens my resolve to become less and less normal and more exceptional. I go to the gym and the more I think about you jokers the more I enjoy acheiving my strength and bodybuilding goals. thanks for your negative input and your making fun, it only fuels my workouts and adds to the saying, Misery loves company. It never fails that when someone stands up and speaks out about their success, there will also be 100 people to come out of now where and say "it wont work, hes telling a lie and it cant be done" personally I must thank each and every one of you because the more I read on here, the more I laugh and the more I enjoy my brutal training thinking that I have already surpassed most of you in my physique goals and in regards of intelligence and growth of not only my body but also my mind. I challenge each of you "clowns" to spend less time joking and more time reading and training. As for those of you who will never change, dont worry Ill do the training and thinking for you as you seem to already have given up on expanding your mind, the idea of personal and social growth and development and have settled for "he must be a troll, its to crazy to be true" kind of like when people thought the world was flat, thinking so or truth by consesus does not make it so. I welcome your comments and laughter, it gives me daily amusement and fuel. As for those out there actually intrested in modern bodybuilding and have a grasp on what Iam talking about I recommend that you read all you can, by established experts with College degrees AND experience in bodybuilding, exercise stress physiology and do NOT listen to negative people. In fact I recommend you avoid them at all costs because there words and mindsets are very destructive. In the bodybuilding world there are shakers and movers, and then there are watchers. I say this now and will say it again. Negative people who will not change are detrimental to your success and society. I will forever stand as a mark aganist those who pathetically try to tear apart and ridicule those of us who Do the things in life that you can only talk about, but dont have the Guts to do so. You will forever be beneith us but you will always, like in nature, fall and fail because of your weakness. You remind me of a young girl, who laughs and cries but cant get a grip on the real world. If this inflames the sensitive readers out there, good. maybe youll get off your lazy butts and do something about it. If you want you can leave your addresses and I can mail you a pack of tampons and pms tabs along with a wet wipe to wipe up your tears. I think My test is up, because Iam having such a good time bashing the weak. come on guys, grow up and grow a spine.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dl: Lifting for the mentally retarded

In life there are two type of people. People who talk about things and people who DO things. the people who DO things are most often the people who hire people and fire people, and have a positive mental attitude. People who talk and heckle are often of the herd mentality and find it easier to ridicule and laugh at those who strive for more out of life. This amuses me and only strengthens my resolve to become less and less normal and more exceptional. I go to the gym and the more I think about you jokers the more I enjoy acheiving my strength and bodybuilding goals. thanks for your negative input and your making fun, it only fuels my workouts and adds to the saying, Misery loves company. It never fails that when someone stands up and speaks out about their success, there will also be 100 people to come out of now where and say "it wont work, hes telling a lie and it cant be done" personally I must thank each and every one of you because the more I read on here, the more I laugh and the more I enjoy my brutal training thinking that I have already surpassed most of you in my physique goals and in regards of intelligence and growth of not only my body but also my mind. I challenge each of you "clowns" to spend less time joking and more time reading and training. As for those of you who will never change, dont worry Ill do the training and thinking for you as you seem to already have given up on expanding your mind, the idea of personal and social growth and development and have settled for "he must be a troll, its to crazy to be true" kind of like when people thought the world was flat, thinking so or truth by consesus does not make it so. I welcome your comments and laughter, it gives me daily amusement and fuel. As for those out there actually intrested in modern bodybuilding and have a grasp on what Iam talking about I recommend that you read all you can, by established experts with College degrees AND experience in bodybuilding, exercise stress physiology and do NOT listen to negative people. In fact I recommend you avoid them at all costs because there words and mindsets are very destructive. In the bodybuilding world there are shakers and movers, and then there are watchers. I say this now and will say it again. Negative people who will not change are detrimental to your success and society. I will forever stand as a mark aganist those who pathetically try to tear apart and ridicule those of us who Do the things in life that you can only talk about, but dont have the Guts to do so. You will forever be beneith us but you will always, like in nature, fall and fail because of your weakness. You remind me of a young girl, who laughs and cries but cant get a grip on the real world. If this inflames the sensitive readers out there, good. maybe youll get off your lazy butts and do something about it. If you want you can leave your addresses and I can mail you a pack of tampons and pms tabs along with a wet wipe to wipe up your tears. I think My test is up, because Iam having such a good time bashing the weak. come on guys, grow up and grow a spine.
I do read alot on physiology, which is precisely why I know you have no idea what you are talking about; I am going to be blunt about this:

You claimed you were taking GH and were, in fact, taking over the counter amino acids.

You are completely clueless. And, by the way, aesthetic features like a raise in libido does not necessarily equate to a Test rebound. Get some bloodwork done.

You are a joke. Not literally, it would seem you are taking this seriously, so I suppose you are much more like a Shakespearen tragedy.

Pirate Grim

Awards
Meditropin and Bodyopus

The meditropin are orange wafers that you dissolve in water. They fizz and take about 10 minutes to fully dissolve. I usually wait till there fully dissolved and then add a scoop of superpump250 or NOexplode stir, drink then train. I do this twice per day before my cardio sessions to combat muscle as GH and creatine is anti catabolic. Cell volumization is a must during intense dieting as the first step in muscle breakdown is waterloss. Ample amounts of glucose (carbs) must be present in order to keep as much muscle as possible but not too much so that the fat can be mobilized for fuel. I keep my carbs at about 50 to 60 grams per meal 6 times per day. Protein is important but its the carbs that keep the liver glycogen full and keep a healthy signal via TSH to the thyroid to keep your BMR as high as possible. Years ago I dieted with no carbs and with weekend carb ups BODYOPUS style with great success but always found with long term low carb diets and thermogenics to be to suppresive to the bodys temperature as my resting body temperature once got down from 98.7 to 96.5! I was using alot of caffiene and ephedrine w no carbs for to long. The weekend depletion workout and following 48 hour carb up that was outlined in dan duchaines BODYOPUS was fascinating. It was the first time my arm ever expanded a half an inch naturally. Now years later after lots of personal experience and learning what NOT to do, I am more in tune with my body and know by sight and feel if I need more of this or that. One fascinating thing about nutrition is that the Macronutrients,when seperated and ingested with the right training and nutritional protocols, can have drug like effects. This is why the pros always say how important nutrition is. At their level it makes all the difference as drugs themselves only impart their effects fully on a well trained, fully nourished healthy body. Train eat sleep and push these to the max. The pirate has spoken HA HA HA

Pirate Grim

Awards
Mulletsoilder

Mr mulletsoilder I assure you Iam not a joke and I would love to talk to you personally. perhaps your feelings are hurt! I challenge you to a debate anytime.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Its... the... return... of.. the sausage. Welcome back there matey. Arggggggggggggg

Pirate Grim

Awards
serious

By the way if you cant tell I take Bodybuilding very seriously and I also take peoples words very seriously. Disrespectful people I love to confront. Show respect and Ill do the same.
Its the least you can do. that or we can continue the name calling if you choose. sir. Over the counter amino acids I dont think so. If you know so much then why dont you speak up and share with us your wealth of knowledge? Let me ask you what should I be doing? I welcome your response. Iam currently 240lbs. Ive gained nearly 90lbs since I began bodybuilding 15 years ago. I do take L Arginine caps at the dose of 5000mg twice per day, but I assure you the wafers Iam taking about are much different. They are the ones pro football players use and contain APP'S and work extremly well.
anyways I have to go to the gym. this thread stuff is fun I love competition and welcome any and all suggestions as Iam looking for any knowledge in my quest to 250lbs ripped.