Cycle and Cardio

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Are there any OTC cycles that will either increase my cardio performance or not have as much of an effect than others? I have a few different things stored away in the freezer. Did a search, couldn't find anything on this.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Can you rephrase your question, it's a little confusing.

Havoc gave me greatly effected my running performance, but started giving me really bad lowr back and shin pumps as the cycle got into the 4th and 5th week. Is that what you're talking about?

If you're talking about avoiding shin and back pumps, I'd recommend not using methyls.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
i dont know, i think hes looking for something to increase is cardio performance, or to take something that will give him strength or size without affecting his cardio...

i dunno, but OTC usually means over the counter, so if you are looking for something that can be bought OTC i think you might be an SOL SOB, LOL.

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Minus83, you're right. I am looking for something that will improve my performance or at least won't degrade it much, if at all. By OTC I mean, things like superdrol, PP, TST, Fini... All of which and more I have.

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Aw, come on guys! I know there is somebody that can shoot me in the right direction.:D