test prop/ tren ace cycle

sik06

Awards
thinking my next cycle will consist of test prop and tren ace...
will this be a good cycle to put on some mass????

thinking of something like this....
1-12 test prop @ 100-150mg/eod
1-7 tren ace @ 25mg/ed
14-18 nolva and clomid

im currently 5'10, 181lbs, with 8%bf

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well to be honest I am thinking that if you had to ask that you should NOT be using tren. We could really use your stats here.

other wise its ok but you could change it up a little, for one 25mg ed is a good starting dose but you could run it ether a little longer or run the test shorter, it is a good idea to run the test past the tren but you don't need to do it for 5 weeks.

HCG is always nice with tren.

clomid will not do anything the nolvadex doesn't but it will add a lot of sides.

it doesn't take that long for test prop to clear, start PCT after you last shot.

I would look at a plain bread and butter cycle first they rock.

sik06

Awards
so what would you recommend???/this will be my 3rd cycle and im wanting some clean nice gains out of this one....all advice and suggestions please....

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I just cut short a cycle just like this..except it was only gonna be an 8 weeker...I think it looks good.
I had to end it early due to fracture in my wrist...got to strong to fast :)
If you are gonna inject tren ED might as well do the prop also ED in same needle, that is what I did.
Make sure you have your inject spots mapped out...ED injects use up alot of areas...I had to work in lat shots, which were surprisingly nice areas to shoot...

sik06

Awards
i hear ya bro, it was either this or a cycle of test prop, test enan, and some eq
test prop 1-4 @100/eod
test e 1-18 @500/wk
eq 1-16 @400/wk

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
so what would you recommend???/this will be my 3rd cycle and im wanting some clean nice gains out of this one....all advice and suggestions please....
Test cyp/e is good. the way you posed your question just came off like you were a newbie. but read up on the tren before you consider it. tren is great but can be harsh. Test and EQ (or Bold cyp is, this is fast becoming a fav of mine) is always a good choice. like I said, bread and butter cycles rock.

BTW, nice clean gains is going to be a product of your diet more then the gear. you can run a test/dbol cycle and make nice clean gains provided you do it right.

sik06

Awards
so the 2nd cycle i posted will more than likely be a better bulker???? i have used tren in the past in a test/tren cycle and got good lean/cut gains, but im wanting a more "BULK" size now.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Bulking and cutting is a matter of diet..but I think the EQ would give you more size, although I think that will be water.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulking and cutting is a matter of diet..but I think the EQ would give you more size, although I think that will be water.
esp with dbol. go with dbol, test e-c, eq or deca, with test prop ending. thats my opinion.

upthedose

Awards
About the only steroid I haven't done is tren and I am thinking I really want to give it a shot. However, I usually break out really bad and I was wondering how bad the breakouts are associated with tren? If they are low then I am gonna start tren soon. All my close friends are freaks of nature and they swear by tren.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
About the only steroid I haven't done is tren and I am thinking I really want to give it a shot. However, I usually break out really bad and I was wondering how bad the breakouts are associated with tren? If they are low then I am gonna start tren soon. All my close friends are freaks of nature and they swear by tren.
from what i've read...its pretty much one of the worst for acne...along with many other sides