Epsistane/Oral Turinadrol Lean Mass Stack

jstn0127

Awards
Thinking about taking Epsistane and Oral Turinadrol for 4 weeks and on my post 4 weeks take Nolvadex and Lean Extreme? How does that sound? I want to put on some lean mass and shed some lbs. 5'9 160 21 yrs old.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
From the feedback it sounds like epistane is working great on it's own. Why even bother with the extra toxicity and mild bonus of OT? I would run the epistane solo.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the feedback it sounds like epistane is working great on it's own. Why even bother with the extra toxicity and mild bonus of OT? I would run the epistane solo.
I totaly agree.There is no reason to start stacking since more isnt always better.Run the Epi straight and down the line do a stack.Plus you only want to run 1 new compound at a time to see exactly how it effects you.good luck!

jstn0127

Awards
What I had in mind was that the Turinabol was the aas and the Epistane was the anti-estrogen. Even though I can expect gains from the Epistane alone, wouldnt I expect more from the aas?

jstn0127

Awards
Can Turanabol be taken alone. Then take a PCT like Nolvadex afterwards?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
My advice to you would be to research some more before you start taking any hormone. Epistane is steriodal which means its is a steriod. It happens to have anti-estrogenic properties. For your own saftey do more research on what you could be potentialy putting into your body. When you are ready and know how to responsibly do a cycle choose one product for your first time to see how it effects you. Your PCT ancillaries appear to be decent for an epistane cycle.

jstn0127

Awards
I think i'm going to drop the Epistane and go with Turanabol since it is geared more to what I am looking for. I'll just take Turanabol 40mg at the most and Nolvadex.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have read several post where people have gained up to 10 to 12 lbs while on epistane.. Plus, it is alot less harsh than SD.. Not being hateful, but you should really do alittle searching .. You may be susprised at the info you find about the product ( epistane ).

Good luck to you....

jstn0127

Awards
Tell me what you think about this Epistane cycle.....

Support:
AI Cycle Support
Whey Protein

Week 1
20mg/Day = 14 caps

Week 2
30mg/Day = 21 caps

Week 3
30mg/Day = 21 caps

Week 4
40mg/Day = 28 caps

PCT (still on Epistane, but down ramping)

Week 5
30mg/Day w/ 10mg Nolva

Week 6
20mg/Day w/ 20mg Nolva

Week 7
10mg/Day w/ 30mg Nolva

Week 8
40mg Nolva

Week 9
30mg Nolva

Week 10
20mg Nolva

Week 11
10mg Nolva

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your layout for the Epi cycle looks good and I see youre going to run the taper method for pct.NICE!

On my next run Ill be doing the same.Good luck!

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Epistane is fairly mild on sides but 7 weeks is a bit long on a methyl for your first cycle. Also there is no point in running nolva alongside epistane because epistane blocks estrogen. It seems like you really have no idea what you are doing and are just throwing up stuff that you have scanned from a couple of posts. IMO You need to just not take anything and study this board for a couple/few months to have an idea of what you are getting into. Almost every single question you have asked has been answered hundreds of times in countless threads.

You are only 160 at 5'9 so you could likely make some really decent gains by just picking a solid training regimen along with adjustments to your diet. ALR in building the perfect beast states.
I have and will repeat this fact again and again: Any effective plasma threshold exceeded before it failed to provide results was a growth period lost. This was true of any chemical muscle enhancer. This is in fact why so many athletes reached only 50-70 % of their potential....Natural training is a growth threshold also.

Never waste a growth threshold. You need to do the physical work required first and foremost, you weenie!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is fairly mild on sides but 7 weeks is a bit long on a methyl for your first cycle. Also there is no point in running nolva alongside epistane because epistane blocks estrogen. It seems like you really have no idea what you are doing and are just throwing up stuff that you have scanned from a couple of posts. IMO You need to just not take anything and study this board for a couple/few months to have an idea of what you are getting into. Almost every single question you have asked has been answered hundreds of times in countless threads.

You are only 160 at 5'9 so you could likely make some really decent gains by just picking a solid training regimen along with adjustments to your diet. ALR in building the perfect beast states.
The reason hes running nolva beside Epi is to SLOWLY bring test production back.Hes running a new protocol set up by a very respected membr of our board.So hes correct in what hes stated.
I also advocate waiting until youve maxed our on your natural growth but if he feels he ready hes got a very good plan layed out.

jstn0127

Awards
You gotta think...I could be on here asking about taking a lot worse things. But I still have a couple months before I'm going to start the cycle so I have more time to research.