sdrol/phera/finigex all in one pill

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone see that new one that just came out sdrol, phera, finijex magnum all in one?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You can talk about such things but don't link as to where to get them.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oops sorry guys I forgot those were banned substances i been away awhile Didn't mean to source post. IT won't happen again

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you give the name of the product....that may facilitate discussion of it.

As an aside, sounds like a crazy idea to me to combine these compounds. Just an opinion.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah that's the name of it. and it's a 50mg mixture but not sure of the exact dosage of each

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's the name of it. and it's a 50mg mixture but not sure of the exact dosage of each
I would bet on something like 10mg SD, 15mg PP/DMT and 25mg Fini. My liver hurts thinking about that though.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I googled it and Good Lord!!!, It's a Superstack in one pill.
It's gotta be hell on your liver though.
Who's gonna be the guinea:jaw: pig?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ haha. we gotta find out what the dosage is for each compound before we commit suicide!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of pheradrol, is it any coincidence that these type of logs either end because.... 1)the user lacks the commitment to finish a log. 2)they get sick and stop. 3)they die.... lol hopefully not.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm interested in seeing the results on this.....however i'm still alittle to green to run this one.....B.D. labs never heard of them....

bcts03

Awards
has anyone tried this out yet? if so whats your dosage and results.:twisted:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
More like detonate... your liver.

Isn't this the second ****-Jaundice-Get-Mass combo product that's come out in the last month or so?
****ing hilarious. lmao.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CDB again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i wasnt so stocked up i'd give it a try but then again i've run dbol/a-bombs at 50mg each in a cycle and ran halotestin at 35-40mg dosages along with 125mg of test suspension a day. so i might not be the best guinea pig on this. IF i knew the exact dosages i'd be more inclined because i know what my body needs to responds to s-drol and phera.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I propose a...
Testanate50 vs. Sostenol-250 death-off!
(Sostenol-250 is the Superdrol/PP/Halodrol combo from Webber.)

We need two volunteers. One will take Testanate50, the other Sostenol-250. Both will start at the regular dose. Every two weeks, the doses will be increased as follows:
--Weeks 1-2: 1x regular dose
--Weeks 3-4: 2x regular dose
--Weeks 5-6: 3x regular dose
--Weeks 7-8: 4x regular dose
and so on...

The first person to die is the winner! :woohoo:

The winner will receive the following prizes:
--Free bloodwork performed during autopsy!
--Memorialized with your photo as my avatar for one year!
--A 10lb bag of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein!
--The pride of knowing you will be absolutely hyooooooge at your funeral!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Death in a bottle

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that M1T is no longer on the shelves, we need to come up with a new pill to kill people's livers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well we actually need to know the exact dosages becuz alot of people have done a s-drol/pp cycle and been ok and I believe the finigex part is non methyl correct? so if it was like someone suggested above 10sdrol/15pp/25mg it wouldnt' be that bad no worse than say a 30mg sdrol cycle or a 30mg phera/6mg trn cycle

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
well we actually need to know the exact dosages becuz alot of people have done a s-drol/pp cycle and been ok and I believe the finigex part is non methyl correct? so if it was like someone suggested above 10sdrol/15pp/25mg it wouldnt' be that bad no worse than say a 30mg sdrol cycle or a 30mg phera/6mg trn cycle
People have jumped out of air planes and lived, with no parachute. Just because something has been done doesn't mean it's a good idea. Methylated hormones in particular are known to have bad effects on some people's livers. The degree of negative effect can vary. However piling them one on top of another is simply tempting Murphy's laws to take hold in their worst way.

Some people live their entire lives eating bacon, fried eggs, steak, stuffed potato skins, blooming onions, McDonalds, and the works of horrible food and live to a ripe old age. That doesn't mean it's something to be done by everyone.

The wrong person is going to use this ****, that person is going to wake up one morning with his liver leaking out his ass into a nice congealed puddle on his bed, it's going to make the local papers and when one or more of these morons makes news we'll see another crack down on the available chemicals out there, including perhaps the already illegal ones. Some of us would like to avoid that, even if we personally don't juice anymore. The stupidity of the manufacturers and users of these products and their infantile lack of good sense and responsibility are making it harder for responsible adults to enjoy themselves and make decisions about their own bodies which should be their unquestionable right.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How many people have run an sdrol/pp cycle that had blood results? A few threads in this forum suggest that SD+PP is actually worse for the liver than an equivalent amount of either comound alone.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many people have run an sdrol/pp cycle that had blood results? A few threads in this forum suggest that superdrol+PP is actually worse for the liver than an equivalent amount of either comound alone.
Sinner i'm sorry i can't give an exact number I can speak from personal experience that i ran it and a few months after when i went for my physical to renew my fighting license for the athletic comission nothing showed up out of the ordinary. and they look for elvated levels in the liver etc pretty close. I also am against anyone who has run these compounds before jumping into a big stack like this but for those that have and no how their body reacts it could be ok if we knew the exact dosages.
But I am by no means recommending it to anyone just having a discussion it as everyone has doomed it a killer without any of us knowing the exact dosages. for all we know it could be 5mg sdrol 5mg pp and 40mg fini the non methyl part right?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sinner i'm sorry i can't give an exact number I can speak from personal experience that i ran it and a few months after when i went for my physical to renew my fighting license for the athletic comission nothing showed up out of the ordinary. and they look for elvated levels in the liver etc pretty close. I also am against anyone who has run these compounds before jumping into a big stack like this but for those that have and no how their body reacts it could be ok if we knew the exact dosages.
But I am by no means recommending it to anyone just having a discussion it as everyone has doomed it a killer without any of us knowing the exact dosages. for all we know it could be 5mg sdrol 5mg pp and 40mg fini the non methyl part right?
Yes, but when trying to assess the risk of something we know so little about, it is never a good idea to be optimistic. From the SD/PP logs I've read (containing blood tests) LDL gets pretty nasty, but clears up quickly. Bottom line, uninformed people are screwing up their bodies with SD or PP solo, and now we've got a pill with both compounds in it.

Although I have to admit, I don't think it's as bad as the SD/PP/Halo pill that's out there. Ouch!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Reminds me of pheradrol, is it any coincidence that these type of logs either end because.... 1)the user lacks the commitment to finish a log. 2)they get sick and stop. 3)they die.... lol hopefully not.

just curious bro why does it remind you of pheradrol, unless I'm mistaken that's a straight PP clone....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
michael75 Anabolics 10
michael75 Anabolics 5
Supplements 15
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 16