Nolvadex or Liquidex for ph cycle bloat control?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a weeks time I will be embarking on a 2 week cycle of superone+. The last time I did a cycle of the stuff I bloated up like crazy, and would like to avoid that this time around. I have a bottle of nolvadex as well as a bottle of liquidex at my disposal, and am wondering which one of these would be the better overall choice for bloat control during my cycle.

Which one of these would be less likely to hinder gains during the cycle? The nolvadex is the cheaper of the two, but I was intending on saving that for post cycle recovery if at all possible. What I'm considering is dosing the l-dex at .25mg eod for the two weeks on cycle, hopefully that dosage being enough to keep estrogen related bloat under control while not holding back gains too severely. Any comments/suggestions?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i would save the money and go with nolvadex.. if you were doing a hardcore gear cycle it might be one thing but yoru not.. im using nolva right now and it took the bloat away pretty fast.. within 2 days.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Femura is the best choice for on cycle bloat.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
Femura is the best choice for on cycle bloat.
Bump, get yourself some liquidletro and be bloat free and happy :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gathered that the liquid femara would be the best bloat control choice for on cycle, but I really don't have any more cash to spend on any more ancillaries at this point. What's a good dosage to run the nolvadex at?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would try 10-20mg daily. You may be able to get away with 10mg just for bloat control. :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good jweave23, I'll give 10mg a go once I'm a few days in if bloating seems to be getting out of control.

Beta BBer

Awards
im bloated like crazy...but the scale likes bloat....and im on t-1 regular, so its not like i wasn't expecting it.

my current plans are to wait it out and stop looking at myself in the mirror. then nolva.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah dont waste your money on arimidex.. that stuff is expensive as sin even in liquid form.. its awesome for getting your test levels back up probobly the best you can buy but the only problem is, is from the studies i have been reading it lowers igf-1 levels.. plus clomid/femara would be a much smarter way to go post cycle if you wanna spend that kind of money that way you can have an anti-aromatase and receptor blocker which is optimal..

Last edited:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LakeMountD
yeah dont waste your money on arimidex.. that stuff is expensive as sin even in liquid form.. its awesome for getting your test levels back up probobly the best you can buy but the only problem is, is from the studies i have been reading it lowers igf-1 levels.. plus clomid/femara or nolva/femara would be a much smarter way to go post cycle if you wanna spend that kind of money that way you can have an anti-aromatase and receptor blocker which is optimal..
Don't do femara/nolva at the same time, nolva reduces the effectiveness of femara...so I hear :) Also which studies have you been reading? I've heard the lowering of IGF-1 levels before, wondering if you had some new insight

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ill see what i can find for you jweave.. ive been kind of busy lately but when i have some time ill post some of the stuff up that i found.. yeah i didnt mean to post the nolva thing.. clomid/femara would be the optimal way (edited)