Where to order T3 and get it FAST

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How fast is Liquid Research?

I THINK I saw a couple posts saying people were waiting a while.

I need some research stuff FAST. Like the order I placed with another company over a month ago and it still has not come in.

SOOoooooooooo I find myself WAY behind time. I need some T3 for my research and need it yesterday.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
If they have it in stock, they will get it to you fast.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I was all set to order from Liquid research and saw the ONLY way to order is by sending them a blank money order. I am not interested in doing it that way. Too slow and unsafe IMO>

Anyone know where else to order and get it FAST.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you can order online with a CC. Definately not unsafe IMO if you used a money order anyways.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well now I found out you have to send your credit card number through an email to order BA.

What is the point in having a secure area for ordering when you have to email your credit card number.

AHhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaa LOL

Come on Mike at 1fast400 start selling this stuff. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
WELL WELL WELL

HOLY ****.

I suggested to Liquid Research that I order online with my CC and then add the BA through an email and they could add it to my order.

They told me ok BUT BUT BUT we wont even charge you for the BA for your troubles.

Ok guys I GOTTA go.

I will be out PIMPIN Liquid Reserch. :)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you got it figured out, pimp tha **** outta those guys hehe.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok I gotta bump this.

I REALLY need some T3 and FAST.

I am NOT slamming Liquid Research but I received an email that looks like they cancled my order.

I have emailed them 2 times asking about it and no replies in over 30 hours.

I am desperate.

ANYONE know a good place to get it FAST?

doggmann783

Awards
i ordered some liquid t3 last thursday night and received today via priority mail...not bad at all...liquid research...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
It's been hit and miss with them lately, they're busy as hell from what i've read.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Sciensupply.. They carry T3 liquid..

http://www.sciensupply.com/researchchemicals.htm

Tell them you're a member here at AM, and they were "Mod-Approved".. I'm sure Hugh (the owner who happens to post here!) will take good care of you..

I'd rather get the tabs, myself.. Easier to get a good idea of how much you got in you at all times.. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just received an email from Liquid Research with a tracking #.

I checked it out and the USPS tracking says they tried to deliver it this AM and left a note.

Well I was home and never heard anyone and there was NO note.

I am happy that Liquid Research did send it.

I am not happy they didn't reply to my email yesterday with the tracking #. Then I would have contacted the PO> They REALLY seem to try and screw things up even when they do things correctly.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Crowler let me know on the T3 I may know where some is at....so are you using this in addition to the other stuff your using??

Bozz

Awards
This is why you never start a cycle or cutting until ALL of your gear is in hand. Not ordered but sitting in your house.

bOZz

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
This is why you never start a cycle or cutting until ALL of your gear is in hand. Not ordered but sitting in your house.

bOZz

Bozz your post is offensive.

For your information if you have a contest you have to start cutting no matter WHAT you have or do NOT have.

The advice which is commonly given is you do not start a CYCLE you know a cycle of say prohormone or AS before all your stuff is in hand.

T3 is NOT gear bro.

BTW I actually ordered T3 over a month ago from another company and it did not come in.

T3, unlike say Nolva, lidex etc is not essential for a cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Crowler let me know on the T3 I may know where some is at....so are you using this in addition to the other stuff your using??
Actually I still have not received it yet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record I have received my order. It has everything I have ordered as well as 2 free bottles.