What is everything that you have used?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
we can call this the thread of all drug use outside of steroids...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compare what? I mean in and of themselves the cycles hypothetically speaking don't say much of anything except you have taken illegal substances(US speaking)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: Tom, that is like asking me how many dogs I've headbutted.

none, I don't use illegal compounds to enhance my physique, nor do I hurt doggies to get amped up before "gymnasium time"

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Weed, LSD, cocaine, mushrooms, oxycontin, mescaline, amphetamine, heroin, GHB, DXM, 2-CB, 5-Meo-Dipt, 2CT7............... Oh, umm, did you mean steroids?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weed, LSD, cocaine, mushrooms, oxycontin, mescaline, amphetamine, heroin, GHB, DXM, 2-CB, 5-Meo-Dipt, 2CT7............... Oh, umm, did you mean steroids?
Me and you could have some interesting conversations friend.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
haha me too.....at least i did it all and had my fun (i think) while i was young and had no responsibilities....

Seriously who didnt? Definately looking back we all know how stupid it was, but I personally have taken all of that experience and learned from it, as most of us have.

I love how you can see so many guys committed to thier physique and health who used to do so much to undermine it in thier youth...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously who didnt? Definately looking back we all know how stupid it was, but I personally have taken all of that experience and learned from it, as most of us have.

I love how you can see so many guys committed to thier physique and health who used to do so much to undermine it in thier youth...
uhhhhh....used to? lol i still smoke and drink and bang lines and pop x does that count lol. jk sorta.:twisted: :run:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
ummmm...

:ntome:

I retract my recent statement...

I mean I used to do all that stuff and have been phasing it out in the past few years...Lets see, no weed for about 2 years with about 2 exceptions...no snow for about a year and a half with about 2 exceptions...I stopped doing x and cid and all those other fun chemicals at some point during college...

who to say I'll never do any of that again?

a little side note to that story, i gave up drinking for about 6 months...but I plan on trying to kick it for good next year (part of my new years resolution).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i plan on quitting cigarettes this new year, by far the hardest.

tigertest

Awards
amazing...

you know, I think that most of us that have done the juice have done all that good fun stuff in the past...if you are curious about one thing, you are curious about it all...don't you think?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummmm...

:ntome:

I retract my recent statement...

I mean I used to do all that stuff and have been phasing it out in the past few years...Lets see, no weed for about 2 years with about 2 exceptions...no snow for about a year and a half with about 2 exceptions...I stopped doing x and cid and all those other fun chemicals at some point during college...

who to say I'll never do any of that again?

a little side note to that story, i gave up drinking for about 6 months...but I plan on trying to kick it for good next year (part of my new years resolution).
**** college..I stopped when I was 18, after doing it all for about 6-7 years. I have literally been in more bars before I was legal than after that point.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This one time at band camp . . .

CROWLER

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Come on, it wasn't all stupid... OK, taking acid and going whitewater canoeing was pretty dumb... Bringing MDMA into Jamaica inside a tennis ball, granted, not my brightest moment... Riding a motorcycle 34 hours straight without sleeping (through two thunderstorms) on an amphetamine/vicodin cocktail, I see your point there... And flying from Delhi to Bangkok with heroin taped to my balls, agreed, that was definitely stupid... but...

OK, you're right, it WAS all stupid! :D

Luke667

Awards
heheh discussions like this "encourage" me to go on with my SD cycle, as i hear people saying how they do coke, X, acid, drinkin a bottle of spirit in an evening...and then they do SD and get good bloodwork. i don't drink, smoke, never done any drugs, eat healthy, and train right hehe

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Just go down the list in T.I.H.K.A.L and P.I.H.K.A.L thats where i was eight years ago. Luckily I'm not severely retarded and I think i have my drooling under control now..................Well I'm going to go wash my bib.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I wont say what Ive done but I'll tell you one drug I will never try--Ice/Methamphetamine

In my mind, its the most dangerous drug out there as it just rots your body alive. Ive seen more lives wasted from this **** than anything else

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEah but McDonalds is tastier and enjoyable over a longer period of time :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Weed, cocaine, mushrooms, hashish, ketamine, meth

Cut that **** out a years ago

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I wont say what Ive done but I'll tell you one drug I will never try--Ice/Methamphetamine

In my mind, its the most dangerous drug out there as it just rots your body alive. Ive seen more lives wasted from this **** than anything else
Yup... I'm by no means anti-drug (although I don't do them anymore), but meth is a different sort of animal. I only tried in once, in Cambodia (the infamous "yaba" aka "crazy medicine"). Kinda sad what it's doing to some areas of the United States. :(

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup... I'm by no means anti-drug (although I don't do them anymore), but meth is a different sort of animal. I only tried in once, in Cambodia (the infamous "yaba" aka "crazy medicine"). Kinda sad what it's doing to some areas of the United States. :(
Its an epidemic out here in Hawaii. I like to call them vampires because they look dead. I went through crystal meth addiction when i was just 15-16. We call it sucking on the devils d1ck, it really is a vile disgusting drug. Im glad i can say i havent touched it for over 4 years, and never will again.

SHADOW2492

Awards
Ive done pot,mushrooms, extacy,MDA,LSD,Ghb,ketamine, codeine, oxycontin,hydrocodone,morphine (oral) ,,hydromorphone miperidine(demerol), Valium,lorezapam, cocaine,speed,mescaline, DXM, opium,pcp,nutmeg lol, morning glory, diphenhydramine probably some other stuff I cant remember due to the above. I am done with this crap now though havent smoked a joint in about a month. Most of those were a 1-3 time deal though. WOW looking back on that I have some regrets lol.:icon_lol:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
we all have our regrets, shadow, but as long as you take them as learning experiences...they really aren't regrets.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
I think I have done most every drug available. It about took me out of this world..
I tried most of the popular synths out of Shulgins books.
All the hard street drugs..

Worst addiction of all..a syringe..didnt even have to be anything in it but water..the act of shooting up was the hardest addiction to break.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ive done pot,mushrooms, extacy,MDA,LSD,Ghb,ketamine, codeine, oxycontin,hydrocodone,morphine (oral) ,,hydromorphone miperidine(demerol), Valium,lorezapam, cocaine,speed,mescaline, DXM, opium,PCP,nutmeg lol, morning glory, diphenhydramine probably some other stuff I cant remember due to the above. I am done with this crap now though havent smoked a joint in about a month. Most of those were a 1-3 time deal though. WOW looking back on that I have some regrets lol.:icon_lol:
PCP jesus u must have been a mad man on that stuff, i've heard of guys on PCP taking on like 5 cops

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
PCP jesus u must have been a mad man on that stuff, i've heard of guys on PCP taking on like 5 cops
It's overrated. Seriously. It's also quite bad for you. I'm pretty sure most really stupid pot heads got that way from angel dust laced dope. Of course, the "new generation" does Ketamine, which is pharmacologically equivalent and calls it a psychedelic party drug.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Outside of AAS? Just alcohol. Man I'm an angel compared to you guys :run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I have done most every drug available. It about took me out of this world..
I tried most of the popular synths out of Shulgins books.
All the hard street drugs..

Worst addiction of all..a syringe..didnt even have to be anything in it but water..the act of shooting up was the hardest addiction to break.
haha im having syringe addiction right now!:twisted:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been told "PCP will ruin your day"

Here, alcohol, steroids, marijuana, lsd (by accident).

Id like to add that tripping on acid without knowing you were taking it will also ruin your day.

No longer smoke pot, that was strictly a sophomore through junior year of high school endeavor.