First time using Superdrol clone

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
First time using Superdrol clone (UPDATE)

I broke open my bottle of Revenge SDx, it's from the good batch. I have run PH's befor, my last cycle was over six months ago and consisted of m-trn/m-tst/halodrol and was f*****g awesome. I have never run anything like Superdrol. This is my second day on it and I felt great at the gym was able to lift the weight I was lifting while on my previous cycle, and when I did bicep curls my forearms and biceps were aching from the pump. I was on cee/aakg/ and some pfull up until last friday. Is it possible to feel the Reveng SDX already, it's aonly been two days? I took todays dose 45 minutes befor my workout with a protein shake and 200mg of caffeine. I am dosing at 10/20/30 respectively over a three week period and will run run serm and atd per Dr. D which worked great for my last cycle. I also have all the supporting supps as I have read on the many other threads regarding this PH. Also, can I continue to take my camphibolic which I absolutely love, while on this. Sorry if this post seems a little ADD but I swear I feel the revenge already, am I full of it?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Usually I feel PH's in anywher from 3-4 days in as well. I ahevnt; done anything hormonal since my last cycle and my post cycle therapy was on point, could that be why I am responding quickly?

How do I move this thread over to the cycles section?

I don;t have pics from the last cycle as it has taken me a long time get used to the idea of taking pics of my body but here is a befor pic from a few years ago and some pics I took last week so that I can chart my progress

DSC01328-1.JPG

Last week

PIX__107.jpg

last week

untitled21.JPG

A few years ago almost a 40 inch waist, high cholesterol, very unhealthy and out of shape.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is often reported to act quickly.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
how was that stack man, i'm on it now and havent noticed much so far.

I liked it but had to dose the cee at 5gms and added 5 more of creatine gluconate which tastes much better, and I took 9 pfulls a day instead of the recommended dosage.

I have never measured myself so I don;t have stats, perhaps I should get on that.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
son of a ***** haha i'm 5'9 and 215 as well and your huge sheesh when i was 230 in my avi i wasnt your size. great job man whats your max lifts look like...**** ima jump on a havoc cycle and catch up to you.

Ah yes Havoc I am saving that for the spring...can't wait.

I'm going to follow this current cycle up with the standards PCT and add in Pfull and turkesterone, and add the creatine and aakg back in until my Havoc cycle.

Good luck with that Havoc.

Beleive it or not I never max out. I end up becnching at 315 for four reps after three previous sets of increasing weight. and as far as everything else it depends on how I feel that day. I also teach spin twice a week, so I am always worrying about losing size.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Ok so......Day Three, won;t workout until this evening but everyone at work is pissing me the **** off! Haven't felt this irritable since running fina transdermal/methyl rage/mohn cycle. I was engaged and it ended two months ago, saw her on the road on my way to work this morning and wanted to catch up to her and ***** her out. I love this stuff. lol

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
"I broke open my bottle of Revenge SDx, it's from the good batch."

Did I miss something? Was there a bad batch?

Thanks,
R

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
"I broke open my bottle of Revenge SDx, it's from the good batch."

Did I miss something? Was there a bad batch?

Thanks,
R

Yah, there was a batch that didn;t have any of the superdrol stuff. It was the batch that had white seals around the cap. There is a thread about the whole thing somewhere here.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So...It seems I have the flu, and I know it is due to the Revenge as there was no noticeable onset, I just woke up feeling like sh!t. It's the end of my first week on the stuff and aside from the sickeness, my workouts have been great, strength up 10-20 lbs up on everything and bodyweight is up almost 3 pounds. I was nervouse at first as I am not taking any of my usual supps (creatine, aakg, pfull, cissus) although I am taking caffeine and camphibolic, but aside from the sick feeling, which I only feel when I am not in the gym, the gains seem great.

I am supposed to up the dosgae to 20mg tomorrow and then 30 the next week. Will the sick feeling get worse or will it taper at some point? And yes, I am taking plenty of carbs, and seem to be wanting to eat more than I can handle at times...it seems I am in the sh!tter all the time.

The bottle I have has enough for me to do two three week cycles. Should I stack something in with this cycle or go solo just to see how this works on it's own?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
it seems I am in the sh!tter all the time.
I also got the sh!ts on Superdrol, usually going pretty loose 3x a day. It lasted the whole cycle. No sickness though. My advice is to stay 10mg for a few more days and see how you feel, and try to figure out if you got the real flu or the Superdrol-flu. Only raise the dose if/when you feel better.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm starting week three and bumping up to 30mg a day. I have all my post cycle therapy supps (SERM, ATD, DHEA, ) But I also have a huge arsenal of stusff in the vault:

Bulk Powerfull
Turkesterone
Blue Up
Creatine gluconate
Citrulline malate
AAKG
Glycerol Mono Stereate
Taurine
Cissus
Bulk Nettle Root
Camphibolic (i've been using this throughout the cycle)

I was already planning on adding the bulk PFull, cell volumizers and the GMS as well as the cissus as I always start to feel joint pain after a cycle. I will also add the Nettle root, it will be my first time using Nettle root.

Too Much? I don't think so as they all serve different purposes but a second opinion never hurts.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So it was in fact the regular flu and I kept going throughout the flu. Bumped up to 30 mg a day, haven't felt any sides other than the initial aggression and some oily skin. This is my third and final week, I am liking the density and strength from this, would it be OK to go an extra week at 30 or perhaps taper down and then start post cycle therapy?

Here are some updated pics.

Attachments

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I'd say stop after the third week. Multiple people advised this prior to my Superdrol cycle, and I didn't listen to them and went a fourth week. My "gains" (I know, I know, mostly carbo loading) pretty much stopped after the third week, so all the fourth week did was shrink my nuts. Then again, I haven't lost a single pound after four weeks of P.C.T., so maybe the fourth week helped in that respect.

No need to taper, especially with a fast-acting, fast-clearing compound like Superdrol. Just stop and then start P.C.T. the next day.