Quick Math Review: Anavar in EVOO

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
It always helps to ask someone else, even if you think you've got it all figured out...

Part A

assumption: 1g of powder is approx .75ML

1000mg/40ML = 25mg/ML
40ML - 1g*.75 = 39.25ML EVOO

So a 40ML suspension at 25mg active per ML requires 39.25ML of EVOO and 1g of the active

Part B

Do you think one could go to 50mg/ML with this? In other words, 2g of var in 38.5ML EVOO, yielding 50mg/ML. Or is that not enough volume to get good dispersion of the active when shaken?

Real-world experience anyone?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
ya, you can go to 50mg/ml. It might not be perfect when u shake it, but it should still be within 45-55mg when you draw it out. Shake it good, and just draw quickly. I do this same recipe for all my oral powders.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I have used 200proof ethanol for powders and it is horrible. It works well for dissolving things, but the taste is ...ugh. My question is when using olive oil, how accurate is the dosing from the suspension? It seems like it wouldn't disperse evenly in the oil.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I have used 200proof ethanol for powders and it is horrible. It works well for dissolving things, but the taste is ...ugh. My question is when using olive oil, how accurate is the dosing from the suspension? It seems like it wouldn't disperse evenly in the oil.
It will require shaking for a good minute before each use. But once its been well shaken, I would bet its well within 10% of the dosage you want.

Also, to the original poster, if you plan to make more than say a months worth at a time, you might want to make the solution 5% ethanol (everclear is close enough) just to make sure nothing starts growing in there. Also, EVOO can go rancid over time, keep that in mind.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
It will require shaking for a good minute before each use. But once its been well shaken, I would bet its well within 10% of the dosage you want.

Also, to the original poster, if you plan to make more than say a months worth at a time, you might want to make the solution 5% ethanol (everclear is close enough) just to make sure nothing starts growing in there. Also, EVOO can go rancid over time, keep that in mind.
Well of course this is all strictly hypothetical but in this scenario, the 2g in EVOO would be contemplated for more-or-less immediate consumption.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards

How long will var powder survive if kept sealed in a cool, dry place?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
How long will var powder survive if kept sealed in a cool, dry place?
A very long time. Even once it started to degrade, it would occur slowly. I would bet the shelf life of well stored var is probably a good 3 years with ease.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
C Product Reviews 2
R Anabolics 11
boxmeman Post Cycle Therapy 1