Best product for bridging cycles

ingo_1978

Awards
Hi guys

I am about to go into PCT and was wondering what product to add to bridge me to my next cycle. I already have nolva, ATD and 4-HO-DHEA for PCT. Was looking at E-bol (or other ECDY products), fenotest or a trib product?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Igf-1 Lr3/HCG.
why HCG? thats the first ive heard of someone using it as a bridge.

Igf is a probably the best but not the easiest to take esp. if you want to stay away from needles for a while. THe best if you just love stickin yourself :]

Last cycle i did a Mega dose Fenotest, Anagen, Cissus, with a creatine product. Worked great actually. then i moved on to Cissus, Powerfull, Camphbolic, REM, with a creatine product.

Id love to use anavar for a bridge at low dose 10-20mgs but probably still suppressive.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well he's still on cycle, so I figured he could start some HCG towards the end of the cycle & carry it into PCT possibly? I know it's normally taken while on, but I'm sure it can also be benefical during PCT.

IgF-1 Lr3 is definitely the best bet for bridging. Pinning it isn't bad at all. 1/2in slin pins go in extra smooth.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-1 lr3 is the only thing you will actually be able to put on some limited muscle mass with during post cycle therapy. it also eases the mental strain as you know you will not be losing any muscle. it also aids in fat loss to a minor degree, and will help you set up some new immature myotubes to mature into muscle fibers during your next cycle.

i would go with 40micrograms every 2-3 days. anything more is a waste.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I would say a combination of:

ALRI tri-anabolic stack:

JW
Restore
Standalone

and AX Retain

couple that with what has alread been mentioned, IGF-1 Lr3

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
igf sounds good but what about when you do prop/tren cycles and you already have scar tissue buildup from all the pinning? -- you need to take a break from needles, right?

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
igf sounds good but what about when you do prop/tren cycles and you already have scar tissue buildup from all the pinning? -- you need to take a break from needles, right?
Find scarless muscle tissue and shoot it there, you're only shooting in 20iu, as opposed to ml's of gear.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Also you're using a slin pin for IgF-1 Lr3. Not much scar tissue being caused there. It's a tiny pin.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
any thing more then 40mcg every 3 days a waste?
how so?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Switch to SubQ then, not as good as IM, howeveer nonetheless workable.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
hm, i thought most igf protocols recomend dosing at least 5x per week.
Although i've seen things about shooting every third day or so, never read up. Using this method 1ml would last you a great amount of time. Like 8 weeks or so. Maybe i should try this with my next cycle, it will go thru my pct also.
Would this also keep overal igf levels a bit lower, decrease the rish of gyno?