no testes atrophy? not feelin it?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Ok I had ph gel and i mixed in some 1-test base about 7 grams and about 10 grams of 4-ad as well as 15% dmso. I have been using it for a week and a 1/2 and I am still the same light ass 204 lbs and my balls are still sagging down, this worries me because when i did superone+ my balls were up into my stomach almost, Im wondering if this **** is even working. I still have alot of sex drive as well.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-Testosterone takes up to 3 weeks before you "feel" anything.. Relax, good things come to those who weight! :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm bro, you put 17 grams of powder into what I assume is a 240 ml. bottle. Maybe you messed with the absorption rate by oversaturating the bottle with too much PH powder

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And with 10 grams of 4-ad I doubt your sex drive is going to go anywhere but straight up...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
the 1-test base was from kilosports, i got it about 7 months ago. the 4-ad i got from 1fast. ok 3 weeks good :D My shoulder is a little tornn up too torn up to push alot of reps. b4 I see a doc imjust gonna have to work through it :(