Nolva vs. arim for gyno signs

• Thread starter Kitchen Chemist
  • Start date
K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I have nolva coming on monday but i was wondering if arimidex works the same when gyno signs appear? I just started running .25mg a day (the last 3 days as bloat was getting bad) but started to notice my left nipple has started to have a rug burn felling. Kinda like that boggieboard feeling when it rubbed against your chest. Will the arim suffice or should i use the nolva starting on monday.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Dex should be fine. Bump the dose up 1mg/day until symptoms dissapear.

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Will do bobo, i was sure they worked the same but since nolva was coming monday i thought i'd use that aswell. Thanks for the help.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Ari works to keep further aromatization from occuring and nolva actually binds to the receptor to keep the aromatized molecules from affecting its potential. IMO, you should IMMEDIATELY begin a nolva regime and also add .25 ari to keep further aromatization at bay.

Chemo

B

baham99

Awards
Will do bobo, i was sure they worked the same but since nolva was coming monday i thought i'd use that aswell. Thanks for the help.
hehe. If you take enough dex to prevent aromatization altogether, I doubt there will be much free estrogen at all to need a receptor blocker for. I think you're thinking about nolva and clmoid working similarly. Since anatrozole (sp?) is an anti-aromatase, there is no enzyme for estrogen conversion to take place. Tamoxifen is very different in that it competes for binding at estrogen receptors to keep estrogen from binding, kinda like when you call shotgun, get inside first, and lock the door. :D But since there won't be any estrogen running around in your system, you don't really need the nolva...and eliminating all estrogenic bloat and weight gain will limit your gains if you're trying to bulk...so go easy with the anti-es after gyno goes away.

oops, didn't see Chemo's post. Yes, of couse you definitely need nolva for what estrogen is already running around right now!