Matt's Superdrol Log - The quest for a perfect cycle

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Ive finally decided to take the plunge and do a 3 week cycle of Superdrol. I have some cookies, 2 tubs of cycle support, whey concentrate and Grub-On coming from Anabolic Innovations! Once I get the package, I am going to start taking the Cycle Support for a week before I start the superdrol.

My cycle will look like this:
Preload Cycle Support for 1 week
Week 1 - Superdrol 10mg / Cycle Support
Week 2 - Superdrol 20mg / Cycle Support
Week 3 - Superdrol 20mg / Cycle Support
----------------
post cycle therapy
----------------
Week 4 - Nolva 40mg / 1 cap Restore / Cycle Support
Week 5 - Nolva 20mg / 2 caps Restore / Cycle Support
Week 6 - Nolva 10mg / 3 caps Restore / Cycle Support
Week 7 - 3 caps Restore / Cycle Support

I will also be running Creatine and Fenugreek with PCT. After I finish the 4 weeks of PCT, I am going to do a Powerfull/Cissus Stack. I think that this PCT and PostPCT will allow me to not only retain my gains but continue to gain throughout.

Stats
-----
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175
BF%: 11% (Estimate)

Diet
----
My diet is very clean. I have been doing a recomp for the last 4 months. I went from 205 to 175 and lost very little lean mass. I got my diet on track and that did it for me. No cardio or stimulants used. Now I have been bumping up my calories and I plan on eating like a horse on cycle but I am still going to stick to clean foods. I ordered the Grub On in case eating all the cals will be a problem so I should be good to go. I dont have an exact diet that I follow every day but instead I am for clean balanced meals--normally 40/40/20 split or close to it.

Some sample meals are Tuna/Fish Oil/Mixed Veggies/Almonds, Chicken/Yams/Almonds/Grapefruit...stuff like that. I normally get my protein from lean meat--Beef/Chicken/Tuna mainly and I get the majority of my carbs from clean sources like Fruits/Veggies/Yams/Oats. I will be taking a Now's ADAM Multi twice a day and 8-12 caps of Fish Oil (What I take year-round).

I will post starting pics right before I start the cycle.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
subscribed!

good luck to you bro, i have done a couple sd cycles, good stuff. you might consider throwing in some flax/fish oil, as sd plays on lipid values.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro ill be watchin this for sure. I think if by day 3 or so you dont feel anything bump it to 20mgs because 10mgs seems a little low to me and im at about 182 and it takes 30 mgs for me. Just a suggestion tho bro go with what feels right to you!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro ill be watchin this for sure. I think if by day 3 or so you dont feel anything bump it to 20mgs because 10mgs seems a little low to me and im at about 182 and it takes 30 mgs for me. Just a suggestion tho bro go with what feels right to you!
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely do that.

good luck to you bro, i have done a couple superdrol cycles, good stuff. you might consider throwing in some flax/fish oil, as superdrol plays on lipid values.
Thanks man. I will be taking 8-12 fish oil caps per day and a multi. I take these year-round.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

I agree, but at least do 10mg's for 2-3 days just to get it into your system, I myself wish I would have done a 20,30,30 because 30 seems to be my number also, NOT everyones for sure!

Anyway good luck I'll be watching for sure! Oh and be careful your strength will come fasssst, tendons wont be as strong as you!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but at least do 10mg's for 2-3 days just to get it into your system, I myself wish I would have done a 20,30,30 because 30 seems to be my number also, NOT everyones for sure!

Anyway good luck I'll be watching for sure! Oh and be careful your strength will come fasssst, tendons wont be as strong as you!
Sounds good. I'm gonna do just that--10mg for day 1-3 and 20mg for the rest. If I feel like 20mg is not enough by week3, then i will run 30mg for the last week.

riftvalley50

Awards
Subscribed, I am planning a cycle identicle to this, I am planning to start just as your's is finishing, how convienient. Will you be tracking your blood pressure, that's my biggest concern with superdrol.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed, I am planning a cycle identicle to this, I am planning to start just as your's is finishing, how convienient. Will you be tracking your blood pressure, that's my biggest concern with superdrol.
I won't be tracking it too much unless I have concerns. I know the telltale signs of high BP like tension headaches and nosebleeds and I will be sure to watch out for those. I can usually tell when my BP is elevated.

Also, judging off the feedback from Cycle Support, I am really not worried at all as I am preloading it a week before I start the SD. Cycle Support is mandatory IMO.

Raceraptor

Awards
I don't think that waiting for a nose bleed or headache is good...buy a BP cuff and track it.

Just my .02

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Bro -

get some taurine. I got some massive lower back pumps on this and taurine helped out some what (I should have front loaded it).

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Bro -

get some taurine. I got some massive lower back pumps on this and taurine helped out some what (I should have front loaded it).

I agree I took 2 grams the first few days than bumped it up to 5 grams pre workout than another 2-3 later in the day and never had a back pump. So basically take about 7 to 8 grams once you hit 20-30mgs.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that waiting for a nose bleed or headache is good...buy a BP cuff and track it.

Just my .02
The way I see it, I am already taking all the means I can to control BP--Celery Seed and Hawthorn from the cycle support which will be preloaded. If it does go up, I will just judge if its worth sticking with the cycle or not as thats all I can do. If I dont see sides, I'm not worried. I just go off what my body tells me.

Bro -

I didnt mention it but I have Taurine and Potassium for lower back pumps. Taurine is a year-round supp for me. Very underrated IMO and extrmely cheap.

Just to update you guys, my order from Anabolic Inoovations took a little longer than I expected. It is set to be delivered tommorow. I will start taking Cycle Support tommorow and start the SD around Wednesday of next week.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Alright got my cycle support, my cookie mix, my PB/Choc protein (yummm) and my grub-on!

I took the first dose of cycle support this morning. I'm gonna dose it twice a day and start my SD next week. I cant wait!

Striate

Awards
Sorry to hijack but where can I get some cycle support?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm real anxious to start this cycle so I'm gonna start the SD on Monday. That will have been 4 days of preloading Cycle Support. I think this will be adequate time as the main concern of preloading is BP and celery seed is fastacting so I should be good.

On another note, I was doing some reading about the delayed gyno on SD. It seems like the best theory is that it is prolactin gyno. also, Dr. D recommended 6-Bromo to combat this during PCT. This has made my decision to take Restore sound even better as it has 6-bromo and an ingredient to control prolactin.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed..I'm planning on a very similar cycle in November (except with LG Methyl Masterdrol)...with almost the identical post cycle therapy!...good luck to you bro!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
I started the SD Monday at 10mg. I worked out after taking my first dose on Monday and it felt great. Weights went up with ease. Today I am starting to feel slight back pain and a little cramping. I am taking Potassium and Taurine to combat this. I am going to take my dose preworkout this evening and weigh in.

My starting weight was 178. I have some starting pics as well and I hope to get those up soon.

On another note, I notice the diuretic properties as my mouth is dry and on monday, I needed water after each set. I cant weight to hit Chest/Back tonight and bump the dosage to 20mg tommorow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro i hope it goes well for ya and ill be watchin! SD is an awesome compound if you can find the right dosage!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro i hope it goes well for ya and ill be watchin! superdrol is an awesome compound if you can find the right dosage!
Since I am already noticing cramps, I am thinking about staying at 10mg for now. What do you think I should do?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I am already noticing cramps, I am thinking about staying at 10mg for now. What do you think I should do?
Well see how you respond as far as strength and weight gain, the cramps can always be taken care of but yes for now id stay at 10mgs.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Well see how you respond as far as strength and weight gain, the cramps can always be taken care of but yes for now id stay at 10mgs.

I agree stay at 10 for the first week and see how that go's, more doesn't always mean better!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. 10mg it is.

I think that I respond quickly to hormonal substances. I noticed the strength on day 1 and now it is only day 3 and I notice a few sides in addition to the fact that my hunger/thirst is unquenchable. As soon as I finish a meal, I am hungry again.

On day 2, I ate 2 cans of Tuna + 1 can of Veggies + Almonds for a couple of my meals so I am eating larger meals with more frequency.

Today I really just cant get full. I have been awake for about 4 hours and I'm eating my 3rd meal of the day now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. 10mg it is.

I think that I respond quickly to hormonal substances. I noticed the strength on day 1 and now it is only day 3 and I notice a few sides in addition to the fact that my hunger/thirst is unquenchable. As soon as I finish a meal, I am hungry again.

On day 2, I ate 2 cans of Tuna + 1 can of Veggies + Almonds for a couple of my meals so I am eating larger meals with more frequency.

Today I really just cant get full. I have been awake for about 4 hours and I'm eating my 3rd meal of the day now.

Thats awesome bro! Ur lucky, everyone says they get hungry and there **** goes to hell. Me i am never hungry and am horny as all hell. LOL So i guess i must be opposite! Thats awesome bro and its great you respond to little dosages easier on the liver and more for ur buck!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Weight: 179

Ive decided to stick to 10mg for now as I am already noticing more muscle fullness. My strength wasnt what I hoped it would be yesterday but it was just day 3. I am noticing some lower back pains and muscle cramping but its nothing too bad at all. I have been sleeping like a bear. Last night I got about 10 hours of sleep and had some pretty intense dreams. I am also noticing a little bit of moodiness. So far I feel great. No real loss in libido and just an overall good feeling for the most part.

Also, I have some pics that were taken the day before I started. I'm just gonna wait til the cycle is over and post the before/after pics all at once.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I did one back in feb and plan on one coming the end of sept for 3 weeks. I went from 176 to 190 and at a steady 184 now. I cut a little for the summer after and did not lose any strength. Everything you are doing looks right on target, I needed 20mg but if you are getting all those signs at 10, then you are fine. What type of training are you doing? I see great gains with my PL routines. Also, You are dead on with Sleeping on SD, its great.
For PCT, I didn't use a serm, Just used an AI and felt it was fine. I don't think 3 weeks is enough to warrent a SERM but that is just my opinion, I know you will read differently. I had no trouble keeping weight or strength after it was all over. I followed a PCT guideline from Dr D with fenugreek, DHEA, an AI, cortisol blocker and some others.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm thats interesting. I was thinking of just running the Restore, which has an anti-e, prolactin controller and cortisol controller but I'm gonna play it safe and run some nolva.

My workout is a 3-day split

Day 1 (monday) - Legs / Abs
Day 2 (Wed) - Chest / Back
Day 3 (Fri) - Arms / Shoulders / Traps

I like having 2 days off to recover as I hit it hard in the gym. For SD, I am going to add a couple sets per bodypart. I normally do 5-6 for large parts and 3-4 for smaller ones but I will be increasing intensity/sets.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Summary
Ran 10mg for the duration of the first week. Feeling very good so far. Minimal sides. I notice minor lower back pains, slight muscle cramps and a little bit of lethargy/increased sleep. My emotions are a little intensified as well. Given, these sides are hardly mentionable but I'm very in tune with my body. My weight was 181 on Friday which is a gain of 3 pounds. My muscles look fuller and I cant weight to weigh in again. Today will be my first day at 20mg and I look forward to seeing what the increased dosage will bring. So far, SD has been great!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
O yeah, I forgot to mention one very favorable side--A DECREASE in acne. My face has been completely dry. Normally I have a little bit of acne on my face but since starting SD it has been COMPLETELY clear. No bacne either. We will see what happens now that I'm upping the dosage to 20mg but at 10mg, SD has been great. Maybe I just respond really well to it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I weighed in yesterday at 185!! I had to reweigh myself a couple times to make sure it was accurate. I couldnt believe it. A total of 7 pounds gained thus far on the first week at 10mg. Yesterday was my first day at 20mg and I cant wait to hit Chest/Back tommorow.:jaw:

riftvalley50

Awards
This happened to me while on a PP cycle, I attributed it to the estrogen. After the cycle it got worse until I finished PCT, which I attributed to the nolv. blocking the estrogen.

O yeah, I forgot to mention one very favorable side--A DECREASE in acne. My face has been completely dry. Normally I have a little bit of acne on my face but since starting superdrol it has been COMPLETELY clear. No bacne either. We will see what happens now that I'm upping the dosage to 20mg but at 10mg, SD has been great. Maybe I just respond really well to it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
I am gonna hit Shoulders/Traps/Arms tonight and I cant wait to weigh in. I was at 186 on wednesday which is an 8 pound gain thus far.

So far, I just gotta say that I dont know all the fuss is about with SD's harshness. Maybe its because of the cycle support but I feel great. Still no loss in libido. I've had sex 3 times in the last week with no problems. Minor back pumps the day after I hit back, minor muscle cramps and minor lethargy. My sleep has been deep with vivid, wild ass dreams. Thats about it. I figured sides would increase when bumped to 20mg but nope. Makes me want to increase the dosage again but I'm just going to stick to 20mg for the rest of the cycle. I plan to run it for 24 days total since I ran a full week at just 10mg.

I am very pleased with SD.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Thats good Matt, my body responded good to SD also. Have you noticed a change in your body appearance?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thats good Matt, my body responded good to superdrol also. Have you noticed a change in your body appearance?
Ofcourse! very favorable change indeed. Muscles are looking much much fuller. I'm saving before/after pics for the end of the log but yes, its working wonders. I am noticing the vascularity, density and the pumps are out of control!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its going great so far! keep up the calories and the intensity in the gym. Youre gonna hate being off of it. haha

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Its going great so far! keep up the calories and the intensity in the gym. Youre gonna hate being off of it. haha
Yea, I bet. The good thing is, Restore + Creatine + Powerfull/Cissus should be such a great bridger. I think I will continue to gain through PCT. I know I will drop some waterweight/glycogen/strength but I have high hopes for a very successful PCT.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Summary
I just dont know when the sides are going to come!

Still feeling great and getting larger. Libido is UP! I think I have maintained about the same bodyfat and I weighed in on Friday (Day 12) at 188. Thats a 10 pound gain. The pumps on superdrol are LEGENDARY. I did Shoulders/Traps/Arms on Friday and everyone in the gym was just staring at me...even the personal trainers and bigger guys. I am amazed that I don't feel any side effects at all.

EDIT: If I could mention one side, it would be deep sleep with vivid dreams. I dont consider this a bad thing though as sleep is key to repair/growth IMO and I'm getting 8-10 hours every single night! The dreams are really really intense though. I will have several dreams per night and I remember them. They are always super crazy and sometimes even scary.

Also, as far as strength goes, it is up but not what I expected based on reviews. However, I notice a huge increase in endurance. I can just keep doing more and more sets without feeling burnt out or having to lower the weight.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Today is day 18 and it is a break day. I hit Chest/Back super hard yesterday and weighed in at 189--an 11 pound gain. Pumps were awesome, strength was pretty good and endurance was great. I'm hoping to make it past 190 with this cycle and hopefully stick around 190 through PCT and beyond. The only real sides I can observe are lethargy and decreased cardiovascular endurance. Yesterday I noticed that on longer sets (15 reps), I would actually get winded. Some of it may have been that I had a pretty full stomach and that I was pushing hard and doing lots of sets. Plus, I superset everything and take little rest in between sets but I did notice it was harder to get a deep breath.

Anyhow, I am still wondering if I should stick to a 3 week cycle or extend it. so far, the sides are very tolerable. I could extend it to 24 days so that I could get a couple extra workouts in on cycle. I have a feeling sides will start to come if I extend it much longer than 3 weeks though so I may just end it this weekend so that i can recover quickly from the cycle. Any input would be appreciated.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18
Anyhow, I am still wondering if I should stick to a 3 week cycle or extend it. so far, the sides are very tolerable. I could extend it to 24 days so that I could get a couple extra workouts in on cycle. I have a feeling sides will start to come if I extend it much longer than 3 weeks though so I may just end it this weekend so that i can recover quickly from the cycle. Any input would be appreciated.
Sounds like you've had a great run with it bro. Given that most users of this compound report very little in additional gains beyond the three week point, I think you should just end it on the weekend and go into your post cycle therapy. By the looks of it, you have an awesome post cycle therapy lined up so you should keep most, if not all, of your gains. Good luck!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've had a great run with it bro. Given that most users of this compound report very little in additional gains beyond the three week point, I think you should just end it on the weekend and go into your post cycle therapy. By the looks of it, you have an awesome post cycle therapy lined up so you should keep most, if not all, of your gains. Good luck!
Thanks for the input!

Thats what I'm gonna do. I already started taking Cissus at 4 caps/day to get it in my system. I think a Creatine/Cissus/Powerfull/Restore stack should allow me to continue to gain through PCT. Thats the great thing about all these new herbal products. They are strong and great for PCT/bridging cycles. i plan to try Rebound Reloaded shortly as well.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
3 Week Cycle Finished!

End of Cycle, Start of PCT
Yesterday concluded my 3 week run of SD. I weighed in Friday at 190, which definitely met my goal. I took some pics but I will get those up later this week, along with some before pics.

Starting Weight: 178
Ending Weight: 190

Side Effects:
- Decrease in Acne!
- Slight lower back pumps the day after back day (potassium and taurine work to help this tremendously!)
- INCREASED Libido
- Minor Lethargy
- Increased deep sleep with VIVID dreams (8-10 hours/night)
- Decreased Cardio (I didnt notice this until week 3 but it was harder to take a deep breath and I would get winded on longer sets--12-15 reps)

Results
I didnt notice the extreme strength that everyone said I would get. Instead, I noticed more endurance. I had the ability to train with much more volume without decreasing the weight used. The pumps were awesome! Vacularity was up a bit. Intensity in the gym was top notch. I expected to have more agression/rage but I really didnt. No mood swings/depression/rages and out of the gym, I could hardly even feel that I was "on cycle". Muscles definitely looked fuller and weight gain was awesome. I feel that I put on a little bit of fat but mostly muscle.

Conclusion
SD was awesome for me! The ONLY negatives were minor lethargy and decreased cardio towards the end, neither of which bother me too much. I know my lipids/liver were probably hit hard but I have been taking Cycle Support and will continue to take it through PCT. I gained about 11 pounds and I hope to keep most of it through PCT. SD is awesome in my book but I would really like to be on cycle for longer--3 weeks is so short. I plan to try injectibles for my next cycle so that I can stay on for 10-12 weeks. They seem safer and are proven. But Either way, SD is an AWESOME oral...I have nothing but good things to say about it and I think it would be perfect for jumpstarting an injectible cycle!

PCT
Today is my first day of PCT. I have been taking Cissus at 4 caps/day for the last few days of my cycle to preload it. I am going to be doing a Cissus/Powerfull/Creatine stack. I will also be taking fenugreek just to keep my libido up. I plan on dosing Nolva at 40/20/10 with ALRI Restore starting at 3 caps and I will probably bump it up to 4 towards the end. I think this will be very easy to recover from since the cycle was so short. I have some Clomid that I could use as well but I dont think it will be necessary. My hopes are high for a successful PCT.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Before Pics

Heres a few pics taken before I started the cycle...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
And After...with 11 extra pounds

This was after a Shoulder/Traps/Arms workout so I was still pretty pumped.

I notice that I put on a little fat and it looks like I'm holding some water/glycogen in these pics. I was doing 10 mins of postworkout cardio before this and also a lot of physical activity like playing sports. Because of the lethargy/decreased cardio, I dropped these things. I plan on completing a couple weeks of PCT before I add cardio back into my program.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you look fuller esp in the arms. Sorry to say but you will most likely lose the "all day pump effect". Couple of questions, who took the pics? you didnt think to clean your room first? lol If i had to critique your build i would say your chest needs work, great shoulders in the back double bi pose. Much props tho for posting pics.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What kind of size in your arms and legs did you have at the start and at the end of the cycle?