Can I get some input on a Dosing/Titrate Schedule for Clen for my wife...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Can I get some input on a Dosing/Titrade Schedule for Clen for my wife...

She is going to try some Clen for 2 weeks. She is 25 years old and 130 pounds. She tolerates high doses of Ephedrine well. Please lay out a good beging schedule for her!! Thanks!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I should have said that its liqua Clen 125mcg/ml.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hello?? Is there anybody out there?? ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.25ml's 2 days
.5ml's 2 days
.75ml's 2 days
1ml 3 days
.75ml's 2 days
.5ml's 2 days
.25ml's 2 days

15 days total

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Not to question you Bobo, but for a first cycle of clen for a female it seems a little high going all the way up to 125mcg. I was thinking of maxing it at 100mcg in the second week. Now for the second cycle, depending on her tolerance of the first one, I was going to adjust from there.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
In liquid form would you dose 1 time a day or 2-3 times a day.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
from what I've heard from other people and what I've read do it just like tabs, so yes 3 times a day

I got some gel caps to help break it up easier

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well 5 drops from our dropper is .25ml. So she just 2 drops for her first dose. We will see how she tolerates it and go from there.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Cool bro, my wife starts next week. Let us know how it goes.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I will keep you all informed. She's hoping for 10-15 pound loss before summer. Not sure exaclty how much to expect from a 2 week clen cycle but we shall see.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well her first few drops did nothing. She will do 3 drops later today for her first .25ml day.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I will keep you all informed. She's hoping for 10-15 pound loss before summer. Not sure exaclty how much to expect from a 2 week clen cycle but we shall see.
CKD and clen, I'll bet she gets rid of about 15lbs of that ugly, brown ****.

baham99

Awards
I'm going to a wedding today with a good friend of mine. I've been trying to get her to hop on a cycle for awhile...I think 5'5 165. She's the coolest person in everyway and I feel bad that she's the only friend I have who's not fit...and I know she'd like to be. I am definitely considering buying clen/t3 as a gift for her...either that or DNP, even quicker results. Of course, I'd give it to her at moderate doses...Bobo's doses looks like a good start.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by baham99
I'm going to a wedding today with a good friend of mine. I've been trying to get her to hop on a cycle for awhile...I think 5'5 165. She's the coolest person in everyway and I feel bad that she's the only friend I have who's not fit...and I know she'd like to be. I am definitely considering buying clen/t3 as a gift for her...either that or DNP, even quicker results. Of course, I'd give it to her at moderate doses...Bobo's doses looks like a good start.
How about a decent diet and exercise program to start? :rolleyes:

If that doesn't work get her some DNP crystals, an LL Bean winter parka, and a home sauna, WTF!!

baham99

Awards

How about a decent diet and exercise program to start? :rolleyes:

If that doesn't work get her some DNP crystals, an LL Bean winter parka, and a home sauna, WTF!!
lol...I am also critical of ppl who don't work out / diet hard on their own. But she just can't no matter what she does...and plus she's kind of a slacker...so I thought this would be a way to really motivate her. Some girls just don't got it naturally...and she deserves a little help.

size

Awards
  • Established
Start low and go up daily. I would bet that she peaks out at 120mcg tops. the addition of yohimbine hcl as in lipoderm or yohimburn would help with spot reduction too while taking the clen if desired.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Start low and go up daily. I would bet that she peaks out at 120mcg tops. the addition of yohimbine hcl as in lipoderm or yohimburn would help with spot reduction too while taking the clen if desired.
Thanks for the input size!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to question you Bobo, but for a first cycle of clen for a female it seems a little high going all the way up to 125mcg. I was thinking of maxing it at 100mcg in the second week. Now for the second cycle, depending on her tolerance of the first one, I was going to adjust from there.
It's not that big of a difference. It isn't that powerful and he did metion she was very resistance to ephedrine. 125mcg should not be a problem at all. 125mcg is low for your highest dose anyway.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

It's not that big of a difference. It isn't that powerful and he did metion she was very resistance to ephedrine. 125mcg should not be a problem at all. 125mcg is low for your highest dose anyway.
Very true. Considering that she had NO reaction to her first dose. We will see what happnens as we go on.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
baham99, this kind of ignorance will not be tolerated. From your input I have very serious doubts that you are old enough to post in steroids, so from here on in you will not be giving any opinions whatsoever in the steroid section. Consider this a warning. :mad:

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established

Now thinking about tweaking according to her tolerance of the first couple of days.

WW7 why not use an insulin syringe for measuring out dosage? It is more accurate than most droppers and you can get it down to 1/100mcg (dont really know why you might need to get it down to that though).

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We've got the dosging dialed in but we are getting a trick oral syringe.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
She just did .5ml today as she felt nothing yesterday at all. I will let you all know if she feels .5ml/62.5mcg for the day. If not we will go to .75ml tommorrow.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Good news. Wife just called from work and she is definately feeling .5ml/62.5mcg dosing. Will keep you all informed as she progresses.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
.25ml's 2 days
.5ml's 2 days
.75ml's 2 days
1ml 3 days
.75ml's 2 days
.5ml's 2 days
.25ml's 2 days

15 days total
Well good news, she is going to .75ml tomorrow and is tolerating it very well. I think being at 125mcg will be very good for her first cycle. Next time we will start out at .5 for sure if not higher. I will keep you all updated on weight loss etc. as we go on.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Wife did .75ml today. Felt it a little bit more she said.

Question for everyone...she said that some of her "bones" feel achy in her face?? Related perhaps? Thanks for your input.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Is she taking the Clen several times a day or 1 dose a day? Unless I'm wrong I think she should be taking 1 dose a day because Clen stays in in the system for 30 hours I think.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Good, I was concerned that she was taking too much.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Bump one more time for the Clen masters!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of that. Sorry.

csakiges

Awards
Yeah, keep us updated. I am not trying to hijack your thread or anything and I will start one when I start mine, but I am going to take clen. for the first time along with Lipo. I usually do a few months or even longer of research on what I am putting into my body. That way I can recognize any of the side effect and treat them accordingly. I may even extend it to 21 days. Yohimbine HCL can stop the down regulation of noradrenaline feedback. And from reading a little on big cat's article about it, it could actually be taken for 5-6 weeks when combined with Yoh. Myself, I would rather just lean on the side of caution and stick with three weeks (desensitation of beta 2 receptors). But I am hoping when I do this, I will get rid of the remaining fat on the stomach.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
2 more questions brothers.

1. Does Clen raise your BP? Just curious.

2. If you miss your dose in the morning is their any reason to not take it later in the day or if you miss a day completely can you just resume the next day where you left off?

Thanks for the input.

csakiges

Awards
1. Yes it does/can increase blood pressure. That is one of the possible sides.

2. IMO, I would say it would be ok to take it later that day. Clen has like a 36 hour half life so you should be fine. I know some say not to take it too late or it will keep you up half the night. But besides for that, I don't see any reason why it would be bad to take it later.

As for the next day, IMO, you may want to back down a dose or something. If you were up to say, 1ML or 125mcg, I would back it down a little if you missed a complete day. Going 48 hours or longer without it and then putting that large of a dose (even though that is a smaller dose) may be too much. No scientific evidence or anything, just my opinion. I am sure Bobo or someone else on here would have good info. for you. I just always go on the side of caution. Hope this helps.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Yes

2. Yes its fine.

:D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bobo and everyone else! I really appreciate the feedback.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
My wife is up to 1ml/125mcg today and doing fine. Her hands shake but thats really it. She has lost 1 pound?? Pretty lame results so far but we shall see. Any thoughts on that? Let me know. Thanks.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well is she is on Day 8 and has been at 125mcg for 3 days and has not lost a single pound. She will start working her way down tomorrow.

She wants to know if she can start her ECA while still on the Clen? I told her I would get your guys' feedback. She is anxious to loose 15 pounds but is having little success as of late. Boooo!

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely say look into diet, also how much cardio is being done. Are you doing body comps as well, my wife lost a total of four pounds in two weeks but checking body comps she actually gained about two pounds of lean mass so the scale can be misleading.

I dont think anyone needs to tell you that weight loss is mainly expenditure versus intake. Diet and exercise are key here, get those two straight and the stimulants wont be necessary, they will just help speed the process along.

What I did was take my wifes body comp work the bmr off of that, set that calories there using a 40 -30-30 ratio. Weights three days per week and cardio three days per week. Only working out five days per week though so one day she does both cardio and weights. So far with just ECA she has lost about six pounds in the last three weeks, starts the clen and T3 at the end of this week. Hope this helps bro, if you want I can send the spreadsheet over of what her diet and workout looks like.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
She is going to really adjust her diet (she says) at this point and see if that helps. I'm sure it will some, but she does seem to be a very hard looser so to speak. But she is female and she has born me three kids! ;) Thanks for your feedback. She really wants to get back to looking like herself again and she has made great progress by already loosing 30 pounds, just 15 more to go.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember, many users including myself seem to have a delayed reaction to Clen. Weight loss doesn't show up until a week later for some reason. Just be patient. Its ALL about diet...Clen just gives you a little boost.