Which cycle is better to do a recomp and stay shredded?

Which cycle is better?

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have done one test only cycle and it was tren & var, honestly I did not like it very much cuz I felt weird (I think it was from too much tren). I started adding prop in and felt like I was getting better gains. But the idea of a non-aromatizing cycle intrigues me. And considering the compounds I am suggesting....it is even more intriguing. So what do you guys think....which cycle is better?

Week 1-14 1000mg Primo Enan
Week 1-6 50-75mg Var Ed
Week 12-16 50-75mg Var Ed
Week 1-16 25-50mg Proviron Ed

As you can see, the proviron will provide the androgenic component of the cycle. (without any aromatase activity) The dosage can be upped if necessary but I dont want to over do it.

OR #2
Week 1-14 800 Primo Enan
Week 1-14 500 Test Enan
Week 1-6 50-75mg Var Ed
Week 12-16 50-75mg Var Ed

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
honestly you can't beat test prop (125mg eod) and tren ace (75mg eod) for a cutting cycle ... keep your diet in check

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds like a very expensive cycle if you don't like the tren than go with t-prop

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I'm not using tren for this upcoming cycle as I have used it in my past 3 cycles. I need to run a tren-free cycle. I just want my gains to be lean and dry. I love tren but its a hardcore compound and I don't want to abuse it....I am on 75mg tren/75mg prop ed right now. Bout to add in 50mg winny ed for the last 4 weeks.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't do a cycle without test. And you felt "weird" on tren+var because tren lowers serotonin levels so you can get moody, but test is a natural anti-depressant so it'll balance you out. I've yet to try Primo but cycle 2 looks good, i hear you need a ton of the stuff to get the good results.