MERCEDESDD.... Please help with letro and gyno!! (Any experts welcome)

lifter4life33

Banned
Awards
ok so i read your threads about taking letro. heres my story..

i got a mild case of gyno on a ergomax cycle which was combined with a bad batch of RXT in my PCT.... Ive now had it for 6 months to a year... It is painful and both nipples have nickle sized hard lumps in them. No lactating. I just started a phera-plex/x-mass cycle. I know phera-plex wont irritaate my gyno and ive had gyno for a while now so i just decided to do another cycle. I just read your posts though and wanted to ask you some questions....

i dont want to run letro on cycle because i know the phera wont make it worse and i dont want to hinder my gains.

1.) should i run letro on my pct? (pct will have toremifene, 6-oxo, activate, and many other things)
2.) or should i wait until after my pct and then run a seperate cycle of just letro?
3.) after taking letro to avoid estrogen rebound, i know u have to take nolva or something. would toremifiene or nolva work better for this? nolva is cheaper, so i might prefer that.
4.) also, im taking 20g of turmeric a day starting monday cuz i heard it helps gyno a lot. any thoughts on that?

i was thinking waiting until after my pct would be easiet. so it would look like this:

Letro: Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro Keep at this dose until gyno is gone, then run extra 4-7 days to make sure.

Taper: Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

Off: 20mg nolva for 1 week (start first day on the last day of letro. so take both)
10mg nolva for 1 week
DONE!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
ok so i read your threads about taking letro. heres my story..

i got a mild case of gyno on a ergomax cycle which was combined with a bad batch of RXT in my post cycle therapy.... Ive now had it for 6 months to a year... It is painful and both nipples have nickle sized hard lumps in them. No lactating. I just started a phera-plex/x-mass cycle. I know phera-plex wont irritaate my gyno and ive had gyno for a while now so i just decided to do another cycle. I just read your posts though and wanted to ask you some questions....

i dont want to run letro on cycle because i know the phera wont make it worse and i dont want to hinder my gains.

1.) should i run letro on my post cycle therapy? (post cycle therapy will have toremifene, 6-oxo, activate, and many other things)
2.) or should i wait until after my post cycle therapy and then run a seperate cycle of just letro?
3.) after taking letro to avoid estrogen rebound, i know u have to take nolva or something. would toremifiene or nolva work better for this? nolva is cheaper, so i might prefer that.
4.) also, im taking 20g of turmeric a day starting monday cuz i heard it helps gyno a lot. any thoughts on that?

i was thinking waiting until after my post cycle therapy would be easiet. so it would look like this:

Letro: Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro Keep at this dose until gyno is gone, then run extra 4-7 days to make sure.

Taper: Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

Off: 20mg nolva for 1 week (start first day on the last day of letro. so take both)
10mg nolva for 1 week
DONE!

1. I would not use the reversal protocol during post cycle therapy as your homones will already be all over the place..

2.Wait until after PCT if you dont want to use it while on cycle and just run the letro for reversal.. You can take trib or tongkat also to help with any libido issues...

3. I would use nolva ...

4. I have heard of people using turmeric but have not seen any good or bad things so cant comment on that..

Yea just follow the reversal protocol .. If you need anything else please just let me know... Good luck and please keep us posted on your progress..

lifter4life33

Banned
Awards
so just run exactly what i posted above after my post cycle therapy?

and is there anything else i should run with the letro to help??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
so just run exactly what i posted above after my post cycle therapy?

and is there anything else i should run with the letro to help??
Yea looks good you can give that a try...Just the trib or tongkat as said to help with libido....

lifter4life33

Banned
Awards
also, some people are saying phera-plex will make my gyno worse. i have done PP and it never made it worse. also ive been told that x-mass will DEFINITELY make gyno much worse.

what do u think about that?

im thinking i just keep letro on hand and start it on cycle if gyno flares up. otherwise, wait until after pct to run letro.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if i misread your post or not but why not use the reversal protocal BEFORE you start a new PP cycle, then run the cycle with pct?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
also, some people are saying phera-plex will make my gyno worse. i have done PP and it never made it worse. also ive been told that x-mass will DEFINITELY make gyno much worse.

what do u think about that?

im thinking i just keep letro on hand and start it on cycle if gyno flares up. otherwise, wait until after post cycle therapy to run letro.
I would try and get rid of gyno before I messed with anything else that can possibly aggravate it..

Jared

Awards
Both products you are using can irritate your gyno. I have found, however, that an increase in androgens can have positive effects on gyno (decrease in size). I would not be too concerned with letro inhibiting gains while on cycle. If symptoms arise, hit the letro. Would you like bigger bi's or bigger boobs?