Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?

Kay

Awards
i also would assume NO
Nordiol converts to norandrolone whereas 1.4 to boldenone, and i believe they are completely different pathways, so its a failry good assumption that they use different enzymes to convert, so i doubt it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Enzyme or receptor?

First, the question of conversion enzyme depends on what nor and 1,4 your speaking of.  Are they both diols?  Diones?

The best stack of these two would be for a 1,4-dione oral and transdermal nor-diol.  They avoid enzyme competition...

Chemo

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kay
i also would assume NO
Nordiol converts to norandrolone whereas 1.4 to boldenone, and i believe they are completely different pathways, so its a failry good assumption that they use different enzymes to convert, so i doubt it.
Just because two different prohormones convert into different target hormones, doesnt necesarily (spell?) mean that they use different enzymes to convert....

For example....I'm not 100% sure (more like 90%) that I am right, so please, correct me if I'm wrong....

All "-dione" prohormones use the 17-BHSD (Beta hydroxy steroid dehydrogenase) to convert into their target hormones...

and all "-diol" prohormones use the 3-BHSD** which is more plentiful in the body if I am not mistaken.

So you could easily oversaturate the enzymes by taking several dione or diol prohormones at the same time.  To reduce the competition for the enzymes it is best to use a single diol and a single dione prohormone.

**EXCEPTION: the 3-Alpha version of 5-AA uses the 3-AHSD (Alpha hydroxy steroid dehydrogenase)

Hope this enhances the knowledge of everybody...and if I am wrong....somebody please enhance my knowledge.

LG.:cool:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
No need to correct you LG since you are on the money...

Chemo