1- test and water retension

GYM1

Awards
1- test and water retention

I have been off of the board for awhile. Man have things changed. Eveytime I have done a 1-test/4-ad cycle I pick up alot of water. I think that is mainly the 4-ad. if I was to do a 1-test cycle only would I pick up as much water. I want to do 1-test until my gear comes in in about 2 weeks. Ive gone over to the dark side.

Thanks

G1

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Don't bother with the nonsense phs if real goodies are on the horizon. Why chance messing with endogenous hormone levels if you can just wait.

Jay Mc

Awards
plus 1-test alone will prevent the ding ding from doing his trick and probably give killer lethargy...

J

GYM1

Awards
Thanks scotty and JM for the reply. I dont know if I fully understand what you said but I get your message. I have researched for about a year before doing this. I have also done a couple of 1-test/4ad cycles. I not however as knowlaedgable about the hormone levels as you are.

38/208/bi16/chest46/waist37/18%bf

wk 1 250 sust

1-8 test enth 250

hcg

nolv and clomid

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
While I myself am a huge fan of doing safe doses to start, I personally think your going a little low. At that dose, you will be very close to HRT levels (a bit higher but still), and I am not sure you're going to get what you want out of it. It also depends on if your using human or vet grade gear, and what kind. However, a ahem uh friend I know, did a similar cycle but did 250mg every five days and then switched to twice a week (was a little underdosed and wanted more out of it) of 250mg and was happy. Also, if you bloat off of 4ad...your going to really bloat off test. I'd drop either the clomid or nolva (keep 1 for post cycle) and get ldex. Finally, I don't think HCG will be necessary. And I like 10weeks better.

locoangmo

Awards
In response to the 4AD/1-test question, I am cutting and was using a homebrew of 2:1 1test:4AD and I experienced water gain problems and it stopped my fat loss. For my second cycle I mixed up a brew of 1-test only and started a CKD diet. I thought this was going to be coma time! It hasn't been the case. My energy levels are pretty good, I can think as well as expected on no carb diet, I have all my strength, my fat loss has been slow but this is normal for me, and I am maintaining a healthy and active sex life ( a little longer to get going, longer to climax), I am 37.
Loco

locoangmo

Awards
"it" was in reference to my homebrew. And "it" did stop my fat loss as measured on skinfold calipers. And you should read a post well before making your own "silly" comments!
LOCO

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-test does not cause water retention. in a 1-test/4-AD cycle the bloat is entirely the fault of the 4-AD. The strength gains from the 4-Ad are also more explosive and immediate. On a straight 1-test cycle you will gain strength & size at a slower, more even rate. You will also keep more of your gains post cycle.

The most noticeable drawbacks of 1-test are lethargy and lack of libido.

locoangmo

Awards
The intent of my above post was to report this: 4AD caused water retention and hindered my fat loss even at low dose. 1-test by itself has caused me no water retention and I am again losing fat. Even though people who have used 1-test report lethargy and loss of libido, I am not experiencing these symptoms or the symptoms are very mild in my case. The symptoms should also be multiplied due to the CKD diet but they are not.
The point? Some people (perhaps me) will experience a-typical results.
Loco

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never experienced lethargy or loss of libido when used 1-test either, but some do. The only time I get really lethargic is on a low carb diet. ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
"it" was in reference to my homebrew. And "it" did stop my fat loss as measured on skinfold calipers. And you should read a post well before making your own "silly" comments!
LOCO
It may slow fat loss, won't stop it. In fact, 4ad can be use alone along with an anti-e for cutting. Get a clue.

locoangmo

Awards
Hmmm...well next time I will have you take my measurements for me...Then you can "give me a clue"...4AD with an anti E, that sounds productive....Loco

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...well next time I will have you take my measurements for me...Then you can "give me a clue"...4AD with an anti E, that sounds productive....Loco
4ad and test are basically the same compound. 4ad converts to test. Are you gonna tell me that test isn't used in cutting stacks?

locoangmo

Awards
Not at all...I was telling MY results from MY experience noting that 4AD caused water retention and hindered fat loss where 1-test alone did not, nothing more. You simply misunderstood one of my posts and made a derogatory critique stating I made a "silly comment".
Now lets end this as I don't think we get any karma for pointless arguements...
Loco

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Not at all...I was telling MY results from MY experience noting that 4AD caused water retention and hindered fat loss Loco
This was my point, it will not stop it. May slow it. The water retention will also give the appearance of fat gain.

Kerruptt

Awards
He wont, but I will say it shouldnt be.

Test increases protein degredation as much as it does protein anabolism making it horrible for cutting.

What does this mean?

Lower calories too much on a test only cutting cycle and bye bye muscle.

Now Tren on the other hand ;-)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had some similar experiences using T1 pro however it is my contention that it is solely due to water retention as if you are on a depleted diet doing cardio you are going to lose fat no matter what you measurements say. What does the mirror say, water retention will cause higher body fat measurements so if the measurements remain the same you are still likely losing fat at the same rate.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I have had some similar experiences using T1 pro however it is my contention that it is solely due to water retention as if you are on a depleted diet doing cardio you are going to lose fat no matter what you measurements say. What does the mirror say, water retention will cause higher body fat measurements so if the measurements remain the same you are still likely losing fat at the same rate.
AMEN!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Scotty, another thought occurred to me the person may have saw the water retention and panicked (it's not hard to do when your cutting) it's so hard to judge body fat when water retention is invloved you just have to trust in the process your calorie depleted, your using supps to increase your test levels your going to lose fat, you just have to be patient when the water goes away all will be as it should be. I know it's hard sometimes but you have to trust your diet.

locoangmo

Awards
Actually I took the water retention into play. I saw some almost immediate gains in my measurements and I did discount them as water gain from the 4AD. Following that I should have seen some fat loss, as you said in the mirror or gradual decrease in skinfold measurements from the first week post 4AD measurements, this did not happen either. My diet and cardio remained constant before and during the cycle. Post cycle I used 6OXO and I lost my water gain and then the fat began to come off again. Despite theory, in conclusion, I would say that for ME 4AD was not a good choice to stack with 1-test for cutting.
Loco

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I find that you keep adding water on 4ad from about 15 to 17 days so you would not notice a decrease in body fat. I was thinking the same thing then on about the 17th day I look in the mirror and I was noticably leaner. That period of water increase in the skin may be longer for some. Anyhow it confuses things somewhat I agree, and it's hard to monitor fat loss. If your uncomfortable with that then go without it, for me there is no way I could handle lethargy during a period where I have to turn up the intensity. I decided to trust in my diet (which I am very comfortable with) wait it out and it turns out my instincts were correct.

locoangmo

Awards
Have you ever tried stacking 1-test with 1,4 andro? How would this compare with 4ad to combat lethargy and libido loss?
Loco

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how much it would help I don't remember any libido increase and or energy increase while on 1,4 Andro.