is my dbol/tren/prop bunk?/underdosed?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on 50mg's dbol and 50mg's tren ace ED from a well respected UG lab, and 100mg's prop/ed from another well respected UG guy for about 9 days now. I've also been using some cyp by animalpower, but Im 99% sure thats for real, but it's still building up in my system and hasnt shown formidable effects.
I dont seem to be filling back out at all. I have gained almost 4lbs as of friday (I'll weigh myself again tonight). But that could be attributed to the cessetation of my DNP cycle. This is my first tren and first dbol experience, and also first prop time. I expected to "feel" something within a couple days, and have not been experiencing clear cut symptoms that it's working. I've had SD and M1T cycles that kicked in harder and faster than this dbol. I HAVE been experiencing a slight loss of appetite. Is that common with tren or dbol? I never heard about appetite loss with either before, but I find myself having a hard time force feeding myself every 2 1/2 -3hrs.

I tried almost 300mg's of prop a couple days ago just to see if there was a difference. The only difference I noticed was I was hornier, but I wasnt getting "rock hard" all the time or anything.
So today I took 4 times my ussuall dose (of both tren and prop) to see if there was any effect at all. I dont think there is anyway I could be so resistant to androgen's that my dosing regemin wouldnt produce results. Especially after a two week DNP cycle. If I feel something tonight then that will imply that it's just dramatically underdosed and not totally bunk.

What does this sound like to you guys?
am I just being too impatient/paranoid?
am I expecting too much?
Or is my stuff bunk or underdosed?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I dunno I did dbol for the first time with Test E and It didnt kick in as quite as fast as I thought it would. I upped to 60mg and started noticing more of an effect after upped my calories a bit...No experience with tren/this will def be apart of my 2nd aas cycle..

I would think you should have been getting some pretty good pumps right away..how is the recovery time?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I dunno I did dbol for the first time with Test E and It didnt kick in as quite as fast as I thought it would. I upped to 60mg and started noticing more of an effect after upped my calories a bit...No experience with tren/this will def be apart of my 2nd anabolic steroids cycle..

I would think you should have been getting some pretty good pumps right away..how is the recovery time?
Recovery is decent, but not mind blowing. I can hit each muscle every 3-4 days as long as I dont annihilate it with too many sets to failure.
My weights were down a bit after the DNP, and are climbing back up, but not as dramatically as I expected. When I kicked off a cycle with anadrol once, the mass and strength gains were undeniable, and it kicked in explosively within a few days. I could up my dbol to 60mg's but I wont be able to run it as long as Id planned.

The two UG guys I dealt with are well liked and I dont want to start up any negative rumors/drama over in their neck of the woods, especially if the stuff isnt bunk. I did get prop soreness (was mild the first day, and would peak at day 3, then go away.)
Problem is that I only planned to use the prop for the quick kick off, and wont go back to it till Im running it and the tren ace solo. Last thing I want is to get suppressed by the cyp then switch to prop and crash because the prop and tren were not working, or were drastically underdosed. half of the tren I have is from the same guy as the prop, but the rest of my tren is from the other guy. Right now Im using the tren from the "other guy" (the guy I got the dbol from).
I'll give it some time before I make a "stink" about it. But just thought I should relay the situation to some bro's here first to have everyone "evaluate" my symptoms, and relay their own experiences with these compounds.

Im starting to think I would have been well enough off to do 2on 2off SD cycles the whole friggin summer. Would have saved me a buttload of cash.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
How is your strength? After 9 days on 50mg Dbol and 50 mg Tren ace (which is not a huge dose), your strength should be increasing rapidly.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any difference in anything in 9 days.. I do feel a increase in libido the first few days.. I dont really get any strength gains or pumps until about day 14 or so( with prop)... I would give it some more time man!! I wont keep messin with you dose like that as it will cause unstable blood levels .. Just stick with your original cycle dose and wait it out . It is to early to really say.. Just wait it out for now..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
BUMP give it more time man, i'm on test prop and Tren right now and it took longer than expected to take effect. Also don't compare M1t and Superdrol to things like d-bol, we've been spoilt with M1t and Superdrol as far as how fast acting and potent they are. Also just a heads up becareful about the Animal Power because all the mexican labs are shutdown now so their will be alot of fakes goin around.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same when I started my first dbol cycle...M1t def came on alot faster and harder...but I was making steady gains through the whole thing...Couldnt have been the test e because it had not kicked in yet. I have heard that some do not respond to dbol as strongly as others and have to take higher dosages...but it being methyl and all not something Im willing to do.

Talk to some of the other bros who have the same batch see how they are doing.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
:) Thanks for chiming in you guys, I feel a little more at ease. Especially since I weighed myself today, and Im now up 7lbs from last monday. (7 in 7) I think you guys are right about it taking longer than superdrol and M1T. I just was expecting miracles and being unrealistic. My strength has only gone up a little bit (it went way down during my DNP cycle wich preceded this). I couldnt really tell today cuz I used exercises I hadnt used in a while. Sex drive is fairly high, wich is normal for me. So no clues there. When I saw myself in the gym mirrors I guessed I was a bit thicker than right after the DNP, but not as thick as I was before the DNP.
I'll give it some more time and stop messing with my dose. Clearly at least one of the things Im using is working to some degree.

The reason I wasnt spooked about the Animalpower cyp, is because I got it almost a year ago, before "operation gear grinder" did their big bust. I used some from the same batch in my last cycle and I was happy with it.

I'll return to the exercises I did last week on thursday and friday, and I'll see how my strength compares. Im doing 10-12reps right now, with wich I've always gone up in weight and reps much slower than I do in the 4-6 or 6-8 range. But I periodized it so I will eventually be dropping the reps, but probably no lower than 6-8 at wich point I'll change training style.
Anywho, what Im meaning to say is I'll know if my strength is going up pretty soon.:clean:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
7 lbs thats awsome.. your stuff is good to go...

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Give it a couple of weeks..your strength should go up nice and steady. I cant wait to try some tren...

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
7 lbs thats awsome.. your stuff is good to go...
Yup, at least one of these are working. Hopefully all. I dont know, I guess my mind plays tricks on me sometimes. It's been a high stress couple of weeks, and alot of things I've planned havent been going so well. Maybe my perception was just twisted by negativity. Until I hopped on the scale today it seemed like every day I was either really depressed, or really stressed and frustrated. Now Im in a pretty GOOD mood, even though Im struggling to get my darn sierra wireless card to work on my mac before I leave for the summer this saturday. What a pain in the arse that's been. But at least I know my cycle is good. I certainly never gain 7lbs in 7 days natty. And this is with a reduced appetite, so I dont think Im gaining any fat. I've been struggling to eat what would normally be required for me to gain. I dont think I've been eating more than 3,600 calories/day this last week. And back up to 246.:bb3: :thumbsup:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Ya you have to keep your mind clear so you always feel good. Now just work on your diet and training and you will be set . Good luck and keep me posted!!

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Give it a couple of weeks..your strength should go up nice and steady. I cant wait to try some tren...
I'll probably do a bit higher dose of tren next time. No sides to speak of at all at this point. But I think it was the right thing to do (using only 50mg's/ED) for my first time. I have some long acting (tren enan) for my winter cycle, that should be interesting. Only problem Im having is that w/ the daily prop/tren shots I have to rotate injection sites and some of the smaller body parts get REALLY, REALLY sore for DAYS from the prop. I tried my biceps......Ouch! I barely could even work out on friday, I had to reduce my volume because the pain was so intense. And I couldnt even explain to anyone why I was writhing in pain, cuz none of my buddies that know about what I do were there to complain to. So no more bicep injections. F- that noise. But even the delt injections seem to make me feel slightly weaker on pressing moves. Cant inject the glutes every day for months though. (They're allready starting to look and feel like rounded synthol glutes). Not that I've ever seen synthol glutes, but I can imagine. That would be hilarious if someone actually pumped massive ammounts of synthol in their glutes before a contest.:rofl:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Ya you have to keep your mind clear so you always feel good. Now just work on your diet and training and you will be set . Good luck and keep me posted!!
Thanks bro, I'll do that.
Id like to of done a log, but if I cant get this Sierra wireless card running by saturday, I wont be able to get on the internet as often over the summer.:( :whiner: But hopefully I figure that thing out and get the 3rd party updates and software I need. Even if I dont I'll still chime in once in a while this summer.:)

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
next time you use prop, make a 60/40 mix of EO/Oil.
Ethyl Oleate?

This batch would have been hard to do that with w/out buying alot of empty vials. It was about 100ml's in ONE VIAL. Maybe even a bit overfilled. So a 60/40 mix would have been......Lets see......150ml's of EO+ the 100ml's of prop! Definately would have needed to break it up!
I'll try that next time I get prop though, that sounds like a good idea. Allthough I've never used EO for anything before and dont really know how it feels going in. Cant be harsher than prop though.