test/deca cycle help

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i posted this in another forum but was wondering if you guys could give me some input..

heres the deal, i'm ending week 4 of my planned 14 week cycle of...
1-14 600mg Test enan
1-13 400mg deca

I have come across a slight problem when doing some math and found that the 250mg/ml bottles of test will only last me till around week 10 or so because i calculated it at 300mg/ml (as this was the concentration dosage for my first cycle)

My question is, i have a 10ml bottle of sustanon that i could use to bridge that lagging 4 weeks, i know that there is a long acting ester in there and i also know that for it to be effective i have to pin ed or at least eod BUT should i do that and see the same results as i would on the enan or should i just try and get another bottle of test e??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Try to get more test E . Switching at that point will make your blood levels unstable( test E can take 5 weeks or longer to kick so why stop and start with sust) .. And I would stop the deca at week 12 and run the test two weeks longer than the deca to avoid sexual dysfunction( deca has a very long active life so stopping it two weeks before stopping test is a good idea).

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Try to get more test E . Switching at that point will make your blood levels unstable( test E can take 5 weeks or longer to kick in) .. And I would stop the deca at week 12 and run the test two weeks longer than the deca to avoid sexual dysfunction.

do you think that switching test brands and concentration will affect my blood levels as well if i can get another bottle of enan?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
do you think that switching test brands and concentration will affect my blood levels as well if i can get another bottle of enan?
What is your TE now( 200mg per ml or what just wondering) IMO it should not matter switching brands as long as you trust your source..

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
What is your TE now( 200mg per ml or what just wondering) IMO it should not matter switching brands as long as you trust your source..
300mg/ml enan and 300mg/ml deca
but i've been burned before, not by this guy (i hope) but it makes me think twice about trusting anybody when money is involved

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
300mg/ml enan and 300mg/ml deca
but i've been burned before, not by this guy (i hope) but it makes me think twice about trusting anybody when money is involved
Yea I hear ya man!!! You really have to trust your source now a days ... You have checked with him and he is not able to get the same test E you already have??

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Yea I hear ya man!!! You really have to trust your source now a days ... You have checked with him and he is not able to get the same test E you already have??
not for a while he says, but hes got sus readily available, the police have been all about the juice game lately, if i didn't have the worst luck ever i'd be tempted to give an internet site a try for a bottle of enanthate

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought , Since it is your first cycle ( again just a thought LOL) . If you only did 500 mg of the test E per week would you have enough to use it for 12 weeks?? IF SO!!! You can just look at it as you did a 600mg frontload for the first four weeks than go down to 500 mg per week for the rest of your cycle. 500 mg of test E per week is plenty for a first cycle plus your using deca also.. You can stop the deca at week 10 and go to week 12 with the 500mg per week instead of 600mg ( if you would have enough to even do this).. Just something to think about to maybe solve your problem ..

BIGnaturalBROCK

Awards
and thats why you need to have EVERYTHING laid out before you start a cycle.:study:

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought , Since it is your first cycle ( again just a thought LOL) . If you only did 500 mg of the test E per week would you have enough to use it for 12 weeks?? IF SO!!! You can just look at it as you did a 600mg frontload for the first four weeks than go down to 500 mg per week for the rest of your cycle. 500 mg of test E per week is plenty for a first cycle plus your using deca also.. You can stop the deca at week 10 and go to week 12 with the 500mg per week instead of 600mg ( if you would have enough to even do this).. Just something to think about to maybe solve your problem ..

techically this is my second cycle, but i do consider this my first because my first cycle was full of fake gear, hense my trust issues wit people but you live and learn. But i just wanted to keep the deca at around 12, 13 weeks because it takes so long to fully kicked in and be beneficial, as for the 600mg of test, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to have any problems with deca **** but your prolly right about lowering to dose to make it go farther.
Incase you're wondering my stats are i'm 6' 225 7.7% bodyfat (measured the day before i started my cycle with calipers)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
techically this is my second cycle, but i do consider this my first because my first cycle was full of fake gear, hense my trust issues wit people but you live and learn. But i just wanted to keep the deca at around 12, 13 weeks because it takes so long to fully kicked in and be beneficial, as for the 600mg of test, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to have any problems with deca **** but your prolly right about lowering to dose to make it go farther.
Incase you're wondering my stats are i'm 6' 225 7.7% bodyfat (measured the day before i started my cycle with calipers)
Keep us posted on what happens and good luck!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh also I have ran deca for 10 weeks( with test of course) and got good results from it( 10 weeks is minium with it but none the less it was good for me). As long as your running 500 mg of test per week you should not have any probelm with sexual dysfunction IMO ( Your test dose is still higher than your deca dose )... I ran test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and deca at 400 mg per wk for 10 weeks no problem .....

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Oh also I have ran deca for 10 weeks( with test of course) and got good results from it( 10 weeks is minium with it but none the less it was good for me). As long as your running 500 mg of test per week you should not have any probelm with sexual dysfunction IMO ( Your test dose is still higher than your deca dose )... I ran test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and deca at 400 mg per wk for 10 weeks no problem .....
what did you see as far as gains?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
what did you see as far as gains?
It was my second cycle.. I gained alot from it.. Huge diffrence.. My training and diet where right on point. Just eat clean but keep your cals , carbs and protein up... You should do well... Make sure you do a proper pct also!!!!