Loss of oxygen need help!!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been yawning for days. I read someting that said that was a sigh of lack of oxygen in your blood. Has anyone had this happen. These are the things I take ED
M-TST 6mg
Tren 4mg
Fishoil
Ephedra
milkthistle
Multi
CoQ10
vitamin shoppe (Super Stress)
Magnesium
L-Carnitine
Potassium Plus 99
See anything that could do that???:blink:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you truely thing you aren't getting enough oxygen to your brain, GO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATLY!! I would never trust my life with idiots on the internet. Really. Go see a Doc.

tek

Awards
If you truely thing you aren't getting enough oxygen to your brain, GO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATLY!! I would never trust my life with idiots on the internet. Really. Go see a Doc.

i agree.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been yawning for days. I read someting that said that was a sigh of lack of oxygen in your blood. Has anyone had this happen. These are the things I take ED
M-TST 6mg
Tren 4mg
Fishoil
Ephedra
milkthistle
Multi
CoQ10
Magnesium
L-Carnitine
Potassium Plus 99
It seems like it would be the interaction of the TST, TRN and ephedra. Drop the ephedra and reasses.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
M-TRN + ephedrine = not a good idea

Haha, ya drop the ephedrine. MTRN can have negative effects on Blood Pressure, coupled with ephedrine can make things a lot worse

But %O saturation would be a good thing to go and check if you really are scared. That being said sometimes i yawn all day too...

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M-TST 6mg
Tren 4mg
Fishoil
Ephedra
milkthistle
Multi
CoQ10
Magnesium
L-Carnitine
Potassium Plus 99
Get some hawthorn berry and celery seed,i used ephedrine with trn and it did raise my pressure somewhat but these ancilleries helped out,also you could just be getting lethargy from the tst an trn.