test or sd for a first timer?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Im planning a cycle of either test or sd in the future (still 6 months away) and need to decide between sd or a small test cycle but need to weigh the pros and cons. I know that the gains will be more sudden and dramatic with sd but that there is much more to a successful sd cycle than a test cycle (lipid/liver protection etc). My question is how much more significant would the gains be on an average sd cycle than on a test cycle of 250mg/wk for 10 weeks and which gains would be more keepable with the proper pct. My biggest concern is safety, I realize they are both steroids and have inherant dangers than can be reduced through proper use but which is considered to do less permanent damage on the body, from the info I have gathered test would be the safer option due to sd's methylation and the damage on lipid profile and the liver. should I sell my sd and go get some test????

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
test is better for a first timer. My first cycle was superdrol, it was miserable, horrible back pumps, felt like I was dying from lethargy, etc. I have since done a trasdermal test cycle and it was alot better. The gains were similar, they just took twice as long, but they also stuck MUCH better. In the end, I looked amazing from the superdrol, due to lack of water and amazing pumps, but most of the results left after I stopped using it. Worst part of the test was a bloated feeling sometimes. I think the obvious choice is test if you want better gains and to not feel like total crap while on.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Go with the test. Much easier on the body and very effective.