Can we get more TST feedback?

W

Work

Awards
I keep perusing this and other boards over and over and really can't find anything other than the well known logs on here about what TST is actually doing. I was really excited about this product and am in fact trying it now with TRN.

Being I know what Fina is like, even though I'm stacking with TRN I think I can distinquish what effect the TST is having.

What I did notice with this stack is initially libido was up in week one but has significantly died down this 2nd week. This also could be due to an increase is Sesathin I have been taking because I am cutting and doing pretty damn well I might say, losing some significant weight. Along with this is an increase in vascularity which I have seen reported elsewhere.

What I am wondering is, is TST a test replacement? I've been taking 2 caps each of TST and TRN for the first week. Now that libido is dying down I figured hey, the TRN is kicking in, Tren is a well known libido killer, so let's up the test with some TST.
Some days I've added anyehere from 3-6 extra caps of TST, and really haven't noticed any gain in libido. Still losing weight, great workouts, but not that good old horny test feeling test or 4AD gave you.
So the question is what is this stuff? Is it the 4-AD of designers? Does it convert to test at all? Why when I increase the dose don't I feel the effects of increased test? How much do you really have to take if it is a test replacement?
I'm interested into anyone else's feedback because short of the few logs I've seen here I can find nothing.

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I keep perusing this and other boards over and over and really can't find anything other than the well known logs on here about what TST is actually doing. I was really excited about this product and am in fact trying it now with TRN.

Being I know what Fina is like, even though I'm stacking with TRN I think I can distinquish what effect the TST is having.

What I did notice with this stack is initially libido was up in week one but has significantly died down this 2nd week. This also could be due to an increase is Sesathin I have been taking because I am cutting and doing pretty damn well I might say, losing some significant weight. Along with this is an increase in vascularity which I have seen reported elsewhere.

What I am wondering is, is TST a test replacement? I've been taking 2 caps each of TST and TRN for the first week. Now that libido is dying down I figured hey, the TRN is kicking in, Tren is a well known libido killer, so let's up the test with some TST.
Some days I've added anyehere from 3-6 extra caps of TST, and really haven't noticed any gain in libido. Still losing weight, great workouts, but not that good old horny test feeling test or 4AD gave you.
So the question is what is this stuff? Is it the 4-AD of designers? Does it convert to test at all? Why when I increase the dose don't I feel the effects of increased test? How much do you really have to take if it is a test replacement?
I'm interested into anyone else's feedback because short of the few logs I've seen here I can find nothing.
Bump to this- I guess their just isn't enough known. Due to the dosing I don't think it's a replacement for test. I guess I would just like more info than whats on the bottle and in logs ,just like you Work. I'm sure their are others as well. Any info would be great.

W

Work

Awards
I'm just surprised there's really not more personal feedback on it. I really don't expect anyone to tell us what it is. Is anyone using it may be the next question?

W

Work

Awards
In response to the question in the title of my thread, I would say that my answer is a BIG ****ING NO!

Damn.....

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro seriously check out my log. It is in my sig and part of the Bioscience forum.

There is other guys logs there.

Mr.50

P

papa G

Awards
Thanks for the reply Mr 50. I'm working out my final details (support supps etc) for TST. I think I'll run 6mgs with 100 mgs prostan qd. I also have some transdermal 1-test lying around. I am thinking of (maybe) throwing in a little of this as well. For those who have ran the tst do you think it will offset the lethargy and loss of libidio commonly experienced with 1-test like 4AD did?

It's summer time and I'm looking to cut up a little more without feeling like crap. I do believe that if tst can offset the lethargy and libidio loss from 1-test similar to 4ad, it is more than likely an ok test replacement. For anyone who has ran tst give me your thoughts. (I'm looking to start next week) I have also been off for about 4 months and I think my receptors are ready for a little anabolic kick.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that TST is a very good replacement for 4AD IMHO. It seems to impart all of the positives with less of the negatives. While it is not as strong as true test it has some really good effects on libido and well being.

Mr.50

Thanks for the reply Mr 50. I'm working out my final details (support supps etc) for TST. I think I'll run 6mgs with 100 mgs prostan qd. I also have some transdermal 1-test lying around. I am thinking of (maybe) throwing in a little of this as well. For those who have ran the tst do you think it will offset the lethargy and loss of libidio commonly experienced with 1-test like 4AD did?

It's summer time and I'm looking to cut up a little more without feeling like crap. I do believe that if tst can offset the lethargy and libidio loss from 1-test similar to 4ad, it is more than likely an ok test replacement. For anyone who has ran tst give me your thoughts. (I'm looking to start next week) I have also been off for about 4 months and I think my receptors are ready for a little anabolic kick.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is a little off topic, but I have to ask..Do you think it is a wise idea to toy with your hormones by nonchalantly "adding anywhere from 3-6 extra caps of TST"?

O

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Was there more bloating adding the 3-6 extra caps of TST ?
I am real curious about the upper limits of dosing of this product. Be nice to see blood work. Where is supersoldier these days

W

Work

Awards
PA has suggested that TST was nothing more than methy test and that 4 mg a day wouldn't do anything, close to a 100 would be needed. I personally felt nothing up to 6, and frankly nothing up to 12mg. TRN is another story I never went past 6mg a day.
Anyways I'm off a two week trial of this stack, and have my libido back already which is odd and good.
Overall I'm dissapointed in TST especially since I was hoping it to be a test replacement. Maybe a higher dose is needed. That's why I started this thread because it's like nobody is trying it or talking about it.
Yes Mr.50 I read your log which was very informative and well done, thank you. I read a few others as well but there seems to be nothng from anyone else who's run it besides the initial logs which prompted me to try it.

T

thedon3534

Awards
Well I started off with 6 mg of tst alone for the 1st week in my PP/tst cycle. The effects just seemed to be a more mild pheraplex effect. When I added the pheraplex the effects became much more prominent. Effects= libido boost, strength increase and muscle growth.....

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yes Mr.50 I read your log which was very informative and well done, thank you. I read a few others as well but there seems to be nothng from anyone else who's run it besides the initial logs which prompted me to try it.
I think there were a couple to a few logs over on Iron Mass if you haven't been there yet.

O

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PA has suggested that TST was nothing more than methy test and that 4 mg a day wouldn't do anything, close to a 100 would be needed. I personally felt nothing up to 6, and frankly nothing up to 12mg. TRN is another story I never went past 6mg a day.
Anyways I'm off a two week trial of this stack, and have my libido back already which is odd and good.
Overall I'm dissapointed in TST especially since I was hoping it to be a test replacement. Maybe a higher dose is needed. That's why I started this thread because it's like nobody is trying it or talking about it.
Would love to read PA's comments if you have that link.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I handle any anabolic steroids well. Do not ever have gyno problems, hair loss problems, prostatic hypertrophy problems, and no acne problems. I do get agression.

After 7 days on TST, my body broke out like I have never in all my life seen. It literally looked like I had the chicken pox. Small bumps EVERYWHERE on my back, sides, arms, etc. Yes, it was acne. It still has not completely gone away after a little over a week.

I am VERY curious to know what exactly TST is..... and why it had such a profound effect on me..
From my post in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/43966-tst-trn-metabolites.html

It also boosted my libido to an amazing degree seeing as how every other oral just kills me. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being testosterone, the libido boost this provided was honestly about a 6 or 7. Only oral ever that made freaking horny as hell.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting if it is in fact, "Methoxy-Testosterone." I mean.. this stuff really does have a positive impact on my libido, and the only other product that does such is regular testosterone.

I wonder if one can make a "methoxy 4-AD" :)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe that I just read that whole thread. Shakes head. :frustrate
***In a "Nelson" from the Simpsons voice***

HA-HA!! :D

Oh wait, I'm the one that posted the link :ntome:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn i just bought some tst to add to a alri methoxy trn stack sounds like its not worth it...oh well

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that TST is worthless. I will say that it does increase libido. It might make a good bridging tool, along with IGF-1.

But it gives me acne like nobody's business... and I never have acne problems on real cycles...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
damn i just bought some tst to add to a alri methoxy trn stack sounds like its not worth it...oh well
Motiv8er seemed to like it... but yeah, there's not much feedback overall.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/42488-motiv8ers-tst-trn-log.html

It's always tough to tell how an individual will respond to a compound. I respond very well to SD (10-20mg/day) & MOHN (12mg/day!), but not so much so with Phera (20mg/day) or M-TRN (4.5mg/day - ALRI version). Not that I didn't respond to Phera or M-TRN, just not as well as expected. On paper, Phera is supposed to be 1.5x as anabolic as SD... BTW I am ~210 lbs.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Dude, half of those people who posted in that thread are utter idiots. Don't take their word for anything. Look at logs of people who have used it and then draw your own conclusions.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Dude, half of those people who posted in that thread are utter idiots. Don't take their word for anything. Look at logs of people who have used it and then draw your own conclusions.
didnt even bother readin the bb.com thread im going by the comparisions to 4-ad..i a stockpile of it already so i meant it was a waste to buytst when i already ahve 4-ad

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Right..100mg of M-TST..And we here at AM are misinformed?...Interesting take PA.
To be fair, I think PA was saying you'd need to take that much Methoxy TST for it to be effective if it's what he thinks it is when compared to Methyl Testosterone, not telling people to actually use that much of the stuff. I've read some over at BB.com and I'm with most people here. PA is a smart mother****er but way too quick to badmouth anything he doesn't personally invent or bring to market.

H

hushdrops

Awards
To possibly sum it all up...

So I guess from all of this we can say that if you already have 4-AD in your supp supply, then go ahead and take it with the M-TRN if that's the route you want to go (in place of shelling out more $$$ on M-TST).

The 4-AD we know will do it's Test thing while the jury is still out on the M-TST in general.

Would everyone agree? I was wondering about this myself & glad that this thread was already started, I'm sure it's something lots of others would like to know more about as well...

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Re: To possibly sum it all up...

So I guess from all of this we can say that if you already have 4-AD in your supp supply, then go ahead and take it with the M-TRN if that's the route you want to go (in place of shelling out more $$$ on M-TST).

The 4-AD we know will do it's Test thing while the jury is still out on the M-TST in general.

Would everyone agree? I was wondering about this myself & glad that this thread was already started, I'm sure it's something lots of others would like to know more about as well...
I would like to know as well, However I already TST/M-TRN/and some Trans. 4-AD....I can't see an expiration on the bottle of 4-AD anybody know the shelf life. I'm thinking of combining the three, just to finish of the bottle.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
From my own experience... TST does something. I can't say that it's some kind of anabolic, but I can speak 100% for fact from my own experience after a bottle that it will DEFINITELY raise libido.... I just can't tolerate the sides anymore and won't use it...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
From my own experience... TST does something. I can't say that it's some kind of anabolic, but I can speak 100% for fact from my own experience after a bottle that it will DEFINITELY raise libido.... I just can't tolerate the sides anymore and won't use it...
What sides did you experience?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
severe acne.. like all over my body... it almost looked like a rash.. and it stuck around for about 3 weeks and went away only after I discontinued the TST. And I never get acne from any AAS (well... very slight.. but NOTHING like what I got on TST)....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im on TST right now,.. and I definately notice an increase in my manhood :)
I took TRN a while ago, with some ERGO, and my libido was shot to hell after 1 week - and ERGO is a good "hardening agent" for me! I couldnt keep it up DURRING sex- had to quite after a week

TST on the other hand, Im really loving it so far- 2nd day -
Great sence of well being! I love it because theres no fatigue, as I definately get off PP, later in cycle with SD.
I take AX's PCT 1 cap in the morning to reduce bloat.
I have read some of the logs, and Im still not sure myself how anaboilic it may or may not be.
Im hoping it does something beside make me feel good as hell.
-If I had a few more bottles, I'd run it much longer depending on how I felt, and what kind of gains, to see if there came a point when sides were an issue, or gains slowed. I am open for donations of course :trout:

All in all, I like TST. Cant say what the gains are going to be like yet, but I really do feel like a million bucks!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You running a full cycle of tst solo? Whats your dosage? Keeping a log on this one? I'll be keeping my eye out to see how things go for you. Just got a bottle in the mail today.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You running a full cycle of tst solo? Whats your dosage? Keeping a log on this one? I'll be keeping my eye out to see how things go for you. Just got a bottle in the mail today.
Things have been sooooo messed up for me lately, I dont even want to go into it here, as I would be banned for sure :rofl: -but basicly, Ive been on 3 weeks, gained like 7 pounds, lost 8, now back up a few above normal...
Anyways- I wasnt planning on TST Solo, but for now it is. Im thinking I'll add H-50 in there eventually (hell, maybe I'll get one dosed correctly, or delivered in under 2 weeks.. :fart: )
I'll make a log when something interesting happens.
I really wouldnt mind TST solo, guess I'll just have to see. If not H-50 clone, maybe some TRN (now that I dont have to worry about libedo... whole other story)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
As of now are you just on tst? I thought you were on x-mass too? Bit confused..

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As of now are you just on tst? I thought you were on x-mass too? Bit confused..
Just TST.
I was taking X-mass pre-workout, but had to stop cycle,... kinda due to a death in the family and bad shipping

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
did you do pct after x-mass before starting tst? With test so far have your experienced any shutdown or any notible sides?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It never really got that deep in the cycle with X-mass. I took 2 days worth of Zol with me whilke away, .. so Ididnt have to come off. I had just started my cycle kinda- Like I said, its a long story
Actually, my boys are doing fine! :nutkick:

K

krenalor

Awards
I would be interested in the log also. Guess yours will kinda be like mine for a 6oxo/Trib/DHEA/mono creatine stack I may repost in the over 35 section and in the middle work moved me to second shift which meant it was hard to get to the gym and then moved me to third shift to really throw a wrench in the works by messing my sleep up :frustrate ! I still ended up 6 pounds though at the same body fat I started at.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a side note- It seems that that great sence of well being is short lived. Definately not a "happy" as I was yesterday :(
I'll log it, but I like to get a few days into it before I post anything, just to get to the point.

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I posted a couple time TST F****** Rocks. Im doing 6mg/ad M-TST and 6mg/ad Tren. Gains are great, Sex is up . Sperm is thin. The only thing I noticed that was unexplained watered down GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! But hell for these gains I dont care . Hey WORK whats the big need for wanting such Detail . Hey Just Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh your prob killing your receptors with that extra TST . If I was doing that I could never go to sleep.:trout:

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Hey dirtysouth how long have u been on the tst and trn??

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks and let me tell you . Girlfriends about to leave me , so I had to start spanking it , like 3xs/ad. I dont understand whats all the BS for . I say try it for yourself or just leave it alone. But this is way too far . If people are trying to bash it maybe it not for them but dont ruin it for someone else. No sides maybe lost a little sleep, but hey that means I'll be awake to screw more..LOL!!!! Everythings not for Everybody. But this S*** is for me...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
hey xtraflossy....How is your cycle going? Feeling any better then the other day when you posted?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey xtraflossy....How is your cycle going? Feeling any better then the other day when you posted?
I feel fine- just not as great as I did the first 2 days.
I started Monday, and not to be impatient, I added the H-50 this morning after not seeing much (if anything). Im "feeling something, but with the time Ive had lately, I need to hurry up and get some results because Ive just about wasted 2.5 weeks on cycle already due to unforseen circumstances.

But- I feel nice.
Im hoping I can see some gains soon so I dont have to start PCT without accomplishing anything.

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I feel fine- just not as great as I did the first 2 days.
I started Monday, and not to be impatient, I added the H-50 this morning after not seeing much (if anything). Im "feeling something, but with the time Ive had lately, I need to hurry up and get some results because Ive just about wasted 2.5 weeks on cycle already due to unforseen circumstances.

But- I feel nice.
Im hoping I can see some gains soon so I dont have to start post cycle therapy without accomplishing anything.
So you just feel nice??? Any strength increases, size gains or anything? just libido. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.