Winstrol and Pheraplex

Edge

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of winstrol just to maintain some lean mass while cutting. Can I jump right into starting some pheraplex or should I run some milk thistle first.?

Also ive read of people using pheraplex while cutting, does anyone have any opinions here?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 4 week cycle of winstrol just to maintain some lean mass while cutting. Can I jump right into starting some pheraplex or should I run some milk thistle first.?

Also ive read of people using pheraplex while cutting, does anyone have any opinions here?
You should run a proper pct when you use winny It will shut down your normal hormones. Milk thistle will do nothing to help you recover!! You sould use milk thistle while using winny . It is a 17aa and is harsh on the liver.. How many mg of the winny did you use was it a oral or injection?

Edge

Awards
You should run a proper post cycle therapy when you use winny It will shut down your normal hormones. Milk thistle will do nothing to help you recover!! You sould use milk thistle while using winny . It is a 17aa and is harsh on the liver.. How many mg of the winny did you use was it a oral or injection?
But according to big cat:
There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain.

I used 50 mg oral daily

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
But according to big cat:
There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain.

I used 50 mg oral daily
Winstrol will inhibit your HPTA. It wont shut it down fully, though, may with prolonged use at high doses. PCT is needed, testosterone or not. This is common knowledge.