Side Effect?

MUSCLEDAD71

Awards
I need some opinions here guys,
I read somewhere that a side effect of 1ad is joint pain. I'm on my 2nd cycle and have experienced the same thing twice. The weird thing is the pain is in my ankle and both times it happened on arms day. It just started hurting no recognizable reason for it to either. I was wondering if this is side effect or maybe just putting too much pressure on my foot when doing preacher curls or something? any suggestions would be helpful. Just kind of freaked me out when it happened again doing the same thing.

fyi:
1st cycle was a waste (10 days 500 mg, didnt have all sups prior to starting and I was impatient and couldnt wait until he had more in. I relied on him to get more by the time i needed it) LIVE AND LEARN

this cycle is 30 days 600mg/day (all sups in hand, including clomid for after)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
1-AD is a *non-aromatizable* androgen...

what this means to the everyday user is this:

(I came to this conclusion all by myself while "studying" in my psychology class ;) )

During a cycle of androgens, your bodys production of testosterone shuts down...duh ;)

and if the androgens that you are giving your body cannot aromatize (like 1-AD and 1-Test), then there will be less circulating estrogen in the body, resulting in less water retention, less lubrication in the joints, and therefore some slight pain the the joints worked ;)

I hope this sheds some light on the subject :)

MUSCLEDAD71

Awards
Holy sophistication batman!!!!:D

I believe by far that that is the best damn explanation i have ever been given by anyone on anything.

Lifeguard - you are all that and a bag of chips brother!!:cool:

Thank you, that explains alot.

BIG "D"

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
all that and a bag of chips?

thanks for the compliment :)

But, hey..this (helping guys like you) is what I do :D