Nor-ADerm vs. Nor-Andro Spray (+ nordiol advice)

jeepthang

Awards
Hey guys, I've decided upon a 19-Nordiol and 1,4 Andro stack for my first PH experience and have a few questions:

1. What's the difference in both quality in product quantity (in terms of cycle length) of the two main 19-nordiol transdermals? (Avant Lab's Nor-ADerm and Ergophram's Nor-Andro Spray). No sure on the possible cycle lengths given one bottle of one or the other.

2. I understand that low libido is a serious problem with 19-Nordiol. Will the 1,4 Andro really make up for this?

3. What would you recommend as dosages / cycle lengths for this stack?

4. I'm planning on ZMA/Trib/6-OXO/EFAs for post-cycle recovery. Is this sufficient?

Thanks!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jeepthang
Hey guys, I've decided upon a 19-Nordiol and 1,4 Andro stack for my first PH experience and have a few questions:

1. What's the difference in both quality in product quantity (in terms of cycle length) of the two main 19-nordiol transdermals? (Avant Lab's Nor-ADerm and Ergophram's Nor-Andro Spray). No sure on the possible cycle lengths given one bottle of one or the other.

2. I understand that low libido is a serious problem with 19-Nordiol. Will the 1,4 Andro really make up for this?

3. What would you recommend as dosages / cycle lengths for this stack?

4. I'm planning on ZMA/Trib/6-OXO/EFAs for post-cycle recovery. Is this sufficient?

Thanks!
The 1, 4 will not make up for loss of libido.

Your post cycle is sufficient.

Just go with the one that has the most hormone for the buck, they are both good companies.

jeepthang

Awards
Thanks ww,

I wasn't aware that 1,4 Andro made no difference to libido. Dang.

Anything else I can do during my cycle to save my girlfriend?

Also, anyone have any dosage suggestions, or 19-nordiol, 1,4 andro stack experiences?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You could always add a little 4-AD for the libido thing. As for dosages, from everything I've read here(never used 1,4Andro myself), 600-800mgs/day of 1,4 Andro seems to be the consensus. I have used a 19-nor product before, but not as good as what you are considering. I would suggest between 300-500mgs/day. Go with Avants if you can get it. Ergopharms is good but not as good as Avants 19-nor product. Maybe get a bottle of T-4 and take 200-400mg/day for libido.