What IS the proper dosage for 6-oxo/Nolva?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im posting this in a new thead because I think it would be useful...

I am going to use 6-oxo stacked with Nolvadex for post cycle.

I was thinking the correct dosage for this would be...

6 6-oxo/day for the 1st week, 3/day every week after (Only have 1 bottle)

20mg/nolva per day

This is after a 200mg 1test/400mg 4AD per day cycle lasting 4 weeks.

Is this correct?

Thanks,
BigVrunga

Lgoosey

Awards
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by using both. One or the other should suffice.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by using both. One or the other should suffice.
exactly. i posted my thoughts on your question regarding dosage on the older thread:

-you really only need one. 600mg/day 6oxo to start, tailing down to 400mg/day or 40-50mg/day nolvadex (thats 2mL) tailing down to 25-30mg/day would do the trick. If you have both and want to use the two together, 300-400mg/day 6oxo + 20-25mg/day nolva would work. Its not that hard BigV ( ) Sage

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I would say one or the other, as well, but Sage, I'm wondering why you say 40-50mg/day for the nolvadex. I think I've read someone that 20mg/day is fine for 30 days, post cycle. But perhaps you know something I don't. *shrugs*

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could use both, since 6-Oxo is an aromatase inhibitor, and Nolvadex is a blocker at the receptor.. 6 would block the enzyme, as nolva would keep the receptors clear.. Then, your giggleberries will be happy.. :)

Liquid Anastrozole is most likely the best bet, if you can pay for it..

($75 for 40ml vial @ 1mg/ml.. )

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo and Nolva work to suppress estrogen two different ways (as BigPeteFox stated). I cant see the point of using Clomid and Nolva together - but an aromatse blocker to stop any estrogen from being converted by the test in your system and a receptor blocker to stop it from being used by the body makes sense to me. Besides, neither is a 100% solution. I was under the impression that the more estrogen you can suppress post cycle the faster you can bring back natty test...

Its not that hard BigV ( ) Sage
I do try to overcomplicate things:) Seriously though bro - I appreciate the advice. I had both...so why not use them?

And so...

whats the best dosage??:)

BigV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The dosage you mentioned in the begining of the thread is sufficient, brother.. ;)