What would you do if you had... (or cycle recommendations)

movin-iron

Awards
Completely theoretical, but if you had the following what would you do?

300 x 10mg M1T
300 x 10mg Superdrol
50g 4ad

One may consider purchasing some more SD (or knockoff) or perhaps some PheraPlex for stacking with the SD. Also, one could just keep what one has and cycle 3 weeks M1T followed by 3 weeks of SD (running 4ad transdermally throughout) and have enough to do this a few times (A fully sufficient PCT is always a given).

Some additional opinions by a few peers would be interesting.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Completely theoretical, but if you had the following what would you do?

300 x 10mg M1T
300 x 10mg Superdrol
50g 4ad

One may consider purchasing some more SD (or knockoff) or perhaps some PheraPlex for stacking with the SD. Also, one could just keep what one has and cycle 3 weeks M1T followed by 3 weeks of SD (running 4ad transdermally throughout) and have enough to do this a few times (A fully sufficient PCT is always a given).

Some additional opinions by a few peers would be interesting.
IMO, if I had all that, I would sell it and get some injectables.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
That was actually one of the considerations, Test/Deca/IGF for my first inj run.
I would definitely do the test/deca/igf. Much better on your liver, and you will probably see better gains that will be long lasting.

movin-iron

Awards
I would definitely do the test/deca/igf. Much better on your liver, and you will probably see better gains that will be long lasting.
Cool, thanks man. Any other input from 'the community'?

Schwaugher

Awards
Depending on blood work, i might front load the first few weeks of a test/deca cycle with igf/m1t. I would probably sell the rest.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks man. Any other input from 'the community'?
I agree 110%

Ditch the orals and go with Test/Deca. IGF1 is optional, I have found it most useful for bringing up individual body parts that are lagging.

For example, I did a 25 day cycle of pinning only my right shoulder because my right shoulder was far weaker than my left due to an old injury. Now both are equal. On the flipside, I saw pretty much no effect when I only pinned muscles I just trained; i.e. I rotated injection site for the IGF1. It might work ok bilaterally in that manner though. I just know it worked REALLY well when I pinned just my right shoulder. There had been a massive difference in size before starting the IGF1, and by the time the cycle was over both shoulders were equal.

The other time IGF1 is useful is during PCT, but IMO it's too expensive to be just a PCT tool.

dwass

dwass

Awards
I agree 110%

Ditch the orals and go with Test/Deca. IGF1 is optional, I have found it most useful for bringing up individual body parts that are lagging.

For example, I did a 25 day cycle of pinning only my right shoulder because my right shoulder was far weaker than my left due to an old injury. Now both are equal. On the flipside, I saw pretty much no effect when I only pinned muscles I just trained; i.e. I rotated injection site for the IGF1. It might work ok bilaterally in that manner though. I just know it worked REALLY well when I pinned just my right shoulder. There had been a massive difference in size before starting the IGF1, and by the time the cycle was over both shoulders were equal.

The other time IGF1 is useful is during PCT, but IMO it's too expensive to be just a PCT tool.
Do you have any pictures of your shoulders pre/post cycle?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any pictures of your shoulders pre/post cycle?

I suppose you could try to get an idea by looking at my contest progress pictures in my contest prep thread.

Here's one before the IGF1 cycle (beware, picture contains bacne; not for the faint of heart). As you can see, my right shoulder was much smaller. It's most clear in this pic for the front delt, but if you look, you can also see the mid delt is smaller as well; it doesn't stick out at the camera as much as the left mid delt does.

Here is one less than a month later. Here as you can see, they are nearly identical:

And here is one that is a little less than 20 days after that and they truly are identical. Any differences you may see are simply due to camera angle:

dwass

dwass

Awards
Awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better response. Great work, by the way.

I'd love to do that with my lats...

movin-iron

Awards
mmmmkay, nice n all, but back on topic, anyone have any additional suggestions on what to do with 'the stash'?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone said see if you can trade it. But if you can't i would use it to do a 6-7 week transdermal with the 4ad and begin with 4 week SD. So

1-7 weeks 4AD
1-4 SD.

You'll have to figure out how much dosage you can handle.

movin-iron

Awards
Like everyone said see if you can trade it. But if you can't i would use it to do a 6-7 week transdermal with the 4ad and begin with 4 week SD. So

1-7 weeks 4AD
1-4 SD.

You'll have to figure out how much dosage you can handle.
Yeah, I know my dosages on each so that's cool. I just REALLY want to use the M1T cuz it kicked ass. But I'm don't truly want to do the SD & M1T back to back cuz they are not good on the old liver.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know my dosages on each so that's cool. I just REALLY want to use the M1T cuz it kicked ass. But I'm don't truly want to do the SD & M1T back to back cuz they are not good on the old liver.
It's not your liver you should worry about, it's your cholesterol. Particularly your HDL. Both SD and M1T are known to put it into single digits.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
wk1-4: 4AD@500mg ed trans dermal
wk1-2:M1T@10mg ed
wk3-4:SD@20mg ed

Along with liver and bp pro, you should be fine and get good solid gains. i did a cycle similar to this except finished with 5aa instead of sd, but this should surely work well bro.

movin-iron

Awards
It's not your liver you should worry about, it's your cholesterol. Particularly your HDL. Both SD and M1T are known to put it into single digits.
Cholesterol has always stayed within good numbers on both of these compunds (but thanks for the heads up).

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
wk1-4: 4AD@500mg ed trans dermal
wk1-2:M1T@10mg ed
wk3-4:SD@20mg ed

Along with liver and bp pro, you should be fine and get good solid gains. i did a cycle similar to this except finished with 5aa instead of sd, but this should surely work well bro.
Honestly stretching the cycle to six weeks, 3-3, would probably be just fine, and it would probably help enable you to keep your gains..

movin-iron

Awards
Honestly stretching the cycle to six weeks, 3-3, would probably be just fine, and it would probably help enable you to keep your gains..
Yeah, I have to go get the blood work done before hand and schedule it for throughout.

I just have SO MUCH of this stuff and it is honestly kind of hard to get rid of. I WILL NOT sell it to anyone under 24 (I still think 21 is too young, natural test is still high at that age).