Save SD for a bulker to get optimal results?

Maccabee

Awards
I ran a 4 week cycle of PP (10/20/30/30) in January and had great results, 10lbs kept 5 after PCT. I have been reading about SD for seemingly forever and was a little hestitant to try it due to the lipid impact, but after seeing a few friends blow up on it and have had their lipids recover, I want to give it a shot. The issue is that im going to start cuting and reducing calories. I heard SD is good on a cutter because it has a mild diuretic effect, but If Im going to run it, I want the most size possible out of it. I figure then maybe hold off on SD for the fall and use it in a bulker. My other Idea was to run a H-50/Prostan/tri-max stack as a summer cutter instead. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Burner

Awards
Well i haven’t run SD yet, but from what I’ve heard it’s generally best kept for a bulker. The main reason being is that many people report extreme lethargy while on SD and combat this with increasing their carb intake. Not the best scenario for a cut, however, some people say they have used it on a cut without lethargy and loved it. I’m saving mine for a bulk.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard PP and Protsan is a good cutter, also I would research Mega-TRN by Generic Labs. I dont know much about it, but i hear its a legal oral tren, and tren kicks ass for cutting. I am looking for a good cutter myself and Im not even thinking about the bottle of SD I have in my stash. Thats for winter a bulk.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I have heard PP and Protsan is a good cutter, also I would research Mega-TRN by Generic Labs. I dont know much about it, but i hear its a legal oral tren, and tren kicks ass for cutting. I am looking for a good cutter myself and Im not even thinking about the bottle of SD I have in my stash. Thats for winter a bulk.
We still don't know what mega-trn is. I wouldn't put that into my body.

mitch911

Awards
i had some good success with the sd while cutting..i have alot so i dnt nessarily waist it..cuttin is more of a problem for me so i wasnt too worried about using it for the cutter. I dosed some t3 at 100mcg along with the 4week cycle. Carbs were restricted..noticeable b.f reduction and even snuck in some gains, and dnt loose any muscle. Only side note..u might go hypo due to carb restriction so have some on hand if ur goin that low..and some days the cardio in the morning..i couldnt crank the incline of the treadmil all the way up due to the calf pumps every now and then

carib102

carib102

Awards
You may want to look into M-TRN. I ran a short (3 week) cut using M-TRN (4mg, 4mg, 4mg) and Prostan (200mg, 200mg, 300mg) along with albuterol and a low ( < 100g/day) carb diet and the fat literally melted right off me. Your results may vary, but this combo was amazing for me! :twisted:

Maccabee

Awards
You may want to look into M-TRN. I ran a short (3 week) cut using M-TRN (4mg, 4mg, 4mg) and Prostan (200mg, 200mg, 300mg) along with albuterol and a low ( < 100g/day) carb diet and the fat literally melted right off me. Your results may vary, but this combo was amazing for me! :twisted:
Sounds interesting. I actually have a bottle of ALRI's Methoxy-TRN but was waiting for the blood results to come back before taking it. I was thinking of using h-50 has a base and either the prostan or m-trn for the leaning effects. Im thinking I might see some modest gains if a use the H-50 as a base stacked w/ one of the other two. Did you see any gains on that cycle?

carib102

carib102

Awards
I had absolutely no sides whatsoever on this short cycle. As far as gains, yes I did. Starting weight was 180 ending weight was 178, but BF% went from 15% to 12% and this was on approx. 1000 cal. below maint.
Adding the H-50 as a base is a great idea IMO and is exactly what I was planning for my next cut. Take a look at these logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/41108-7-week-cutter-summer-t3-albuterol-3.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/41028-proposed-cutter-trn-zol-t3-albuterol.html