1-test 1/2 life?

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the half life of 1-test??? Talk to ya.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
My best ejamacated guess would be, like, 4-5 hours?? :confused:

but I have absolutley no evidence to back that up :eek:

LG. :cool:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it is 4-5 hours, then shouldn't we be applying these transdermals a bit more often but at lower does per application?

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thinking the same thing....lower does per app. but at a higher frequency. (i.e. 2 doses morning/night compared to morning/afternoon/night at the same amount but split into 3 doses) esp. if it aint too much of a hassle for yall to apply 3 times a day

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
If it is 4-5 hours, then shouldn't we be applying these transdermals a bit more often but at lower does per application?

ManBeast

Ahh....but you forget my friend that a transdermal application is also a time-release one also, hence the need to not apply as often...

but thats just me....and again I dont have a lot of evidence to back this up.

LG. :cool:

M

Monte Cristo

Awards
The Ergopharm page says 12hrs for their
products. This goes for both andro and norandro sprays. I think it should be
similar for the homebrews.

http://www.ergopharm.net/products/androspray.asp

Also, FWIW, mosts of the PH ads featuring 1-test are mentioning a longer
half life for 1-test than for other PHs.

B

Bone

Awards
Thats what I thought also.................more like 10-12 hours. Just a ballpark figure, but isnt that why we apply around 12 hours apart?

Peace

Bone

M

Monte Cristo

Awards
Thats what I thought also.................more like 10-12 hours. Just a ballpark figure, but isnt that why we apply around 12 hours apart?

Peace

Bone
That has to be the case. I think Pat Arnold probably did test the Test elevation in subjects using his products
to determine the dosing.

S

SteveDFW

Awards
I think with the time release of the transdermal, you are fine with twice a day, 12 hours a part.

One thing I do on the first day of my cycle (always on the weekend), I front load by doubling the dose the first day. I apply it every 6-8 hours or so.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I am just triing to fugure out how long it takes to get maximum blood concentrations. Like 5 days 14 days.... I really don't want ot guess. I will reserch all day today.. I will get to the bottom of this...hehehe. Talk to ya..

PS The lehtargy is kicking in. Didn't get out of bed for work this morning..hehehe. Talk to ya..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The last time I spoke with Bill Llewellyn, I was told 1-test has a half-life of 10 days.. I'm not sure if this was in regards to detection,(which I don't think would make sense, since 1-test is close to chemical relation to dht, which is an undetectable AAS) or to just floatin' around in the blood stream.. He also said the steroid remained active in the blood for a duration of 12 hours or so, which explains the window given for applications.. I'll get with him to make sure, don't quote me on this until I double-check with him..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]Here's the info, I knew it was around here somewhere.. ;)[/font]

[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"][/font] 

[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]Par Deus:
"However, if one applied a transdermal and did not shower or apply another dose, it would continually deliver the active for a week. The highest % is during the first 12-24 hours (probably 50%), but it is not at all the case that it is out of the system after 12 hours."
[/font]

Par also mentioned this is after the last dosage, so a concentration during a 6-8 week cycle is still active abit after the final squirt..

B

Bone

Awards
Thanks Pete...........Thats what I thought!! :cool:

Peace

Bone

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
So can we say trandermally the 1/2 life of 1-t is about 18hrs???? What do you think... Talk to ya...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
So can we say trandermally the 1/2 life of 1-t is about 18hrs???? What do you think... Talk to ya...
I see this happening, since it's still active according to Par's observation.. I guess it's all in the purity of the product in question..

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
What would you educatedly guess at pete? Talk to ya..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My guess: 12-24hrs. is a "give or take" type way of saying there's no definite time line.. I could have high concentrations for 12 hrs., you could for 16.. I guess in tests, they figured those times were the closest in relation to blood concentration.. I'd also think peak levels should be seen within an hour of application, if the gels are strong enough to get the compound thru rather quickly...

I

IronWinner

Awards
Thanks Pete! That info is very useful to say the least. So if one were to apply the "same overall" dosage in 3 parts, instead of 2, it really wouldn't make much of a difference? Thanks again!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Half Life or Half Dose?

Let's make some distinctions here for discussion:

• HALF LIFE OF 1-TEST will be measured in hours that will be similiar in magnitude to test susp injects.  This is measured by marking the time from introduction into the body to the time that HALF of the amount remains.  The reason that they will be similiar is that once 1-test base gets into the body the pharmokinetics (clearance times and half lifes) is the same as for test base.  12-16 hours or so?
  • HALF DOSE is similiar but is the time when half of the dose administered has been absorbed and is at effective levels.  In the case of transdermals, it appears that half dose would be 18 hours (roughly).
So, half life is how long the body can take *SAY 100 grams for easy math* and turn it into 50 grams.

Conversely, half dose is how long it would take to absorb 50 grams and leave 50 grams on the skin (in a patch, gel, spray, whatever).

Now, for transdermals the half dose is (roughly) 18 hours but the half life of the 1-test that is absorbed will be ~16 hours.  As a point of interest here is that there are definite distinctions between half life, half dose, and CLEARANCE times.

Chemo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
My point exactly...hehehehe... Talk to ya

F

Frankie

18 hours sounds about right for me.

If I can remember my differential equations from a long time ago and do a best quess intuitive estimation - which by the way I am very good at. I think BDC is quite correct at about 18 hours - so it is up to you whether you apply it once a day or twice a day. The DMSO would speed up the process and make it about 12 - 14 hours in my Scientific Wild Ass Guess Method that I learned from the school of life. I only learned hieroglyphics at the University of California.