Erect Nipples..

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I did a search on this, and The only one I got was the one where a guy asked about it, and no one answered him, and I actually was curious about his question to...
It seems that ever since I did my cycle of SD, and Got what I thought was gyno..((( Still not sure if it was or not.. ))) My nipples always seem to be erect... Do not recall them being this way before.. The itching and soreness has gone away since I started my PCT.. Anyway, Whats this all about ( The erect Nipples ) ? Anyone else have this or heard of it.. I am still taking my Nolva for my PCT.. Starting 3rd week now..
Any ideas, or help would be appreicated... Thanks

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I've had those since teenage. I also have a pair of perpetually, slowly growing titties under. It started from nothing. Now surgery has become a must.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying that they are part of Gyno ? Or what ? Like I said, I just do not remember them being hard like its cold all the time... Chest looks fine and all... Nips just pointy...

opks22

Awards
also interested. After SD, this has become more of an issue, not ALWAYS, but a lot more than before... :(

Grunt, good luck on getting the surgery, i hear it is expensive as ****

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
No **** man, it can cost US$6000 with a good surgeon. I am not saying permapointies are part of gyno. I'm stating that I have them and also have had breasts growing on me for seemingly no reason for the past 23 years. I have no clue if they are related to gyno. Most gyno comes with large, dilated aerolas around the nipples. This is the reverse. Yet...

Every time I put on some bodyfat, they get bigger, and every time I lose bodyfat they sorta stay the same... :(

VitaminT

Awards
No **** man, it can cost US$6000 with a good surgeon. I am not saying permapointies are part of gyno. I'm stating that I have them and also have had breasts growing on me for seemingly no reason for the past 23 years. I have no clue if they are related to gyno. Most gyno comes with large, dilated aerolas around the nipples. This is the reverse. Yet...

Every time I put on some bodyfat, they get bigger, and every time I lose bodyfat they sorta stay the same... :(
Yeah probably gyno. I ended up paying a lot less then $6000, and I'm very happy with the result. You should investigate to see exactly what it will cost you. But... if you live in LA or New York, expect to be raped on cost... Also, recovery is not quick...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Heh I live in a city that is one of the most inexpensive in all of North America. Sadly, there do not seem to be any gyno surgeons in my area and I am thinking of going to see Dr. Bermant in NY (Albany?) since he's rumored to be the best. I figure if I'll get it cut out, I might as well go all-out, get a perfect boob job and not have to have them re-done. :think:

opks22

Awards
Yeah probably gyno. I ended up paying a lot less then $6000, and I'm very happy with the result. You should investigate to see exactly what it will cost you. But... if you live in LA or New York, expect to be raped on cost... Also, recovery is not quick...
Hooray for living in New York. :(

You get raped on everything here. A dozen eggs for $3? Tell me about it...

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I get erect nipples too...although to be honest, I wasn't too bothered by them. Kinda seemed tight.

Heck, with enough "fitness guys" having erect nipples, we should start spreading the rumor that erect nipples is the desired thing to have and a true sign of a good athlete. Tight biceps, tight abs, tight nipples - nothing sags on me, I'm a walking erection! LoL

And yep - "they're real". :)

Common folk will believe anything they read.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
A lot of women commented that my erect nipples and very small aerolas are a big turn-on for them. They like it a LOT. They don't even seem to mind the tits too much, although I do... :(

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm, Guess we could start that if it does not get any better...:rofl:

But I still do not really know if this is something that a few or alot of you get.. Is it natural ? ( I would think not ) Is it still a form of gyno.. Just kinda curious if someone actually knows what it is, and if I should worry about it.. I am in my 3rd week of Nolva, and they are still like that... ( Heck, One looks like a pyramid shape..) Anyway.. If anyone knows what I am dealing with here, or could be dealing with, I would appreicate the info..

Grunt76.... Thanks for your help and yourinfo that you offered up.. I am just looking to see if anyone else has anything else to offer..

Thanks again..

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i just plain have big nipples and want them to be smaller. my chest looks good when they are hard, it looks saggy when they are soft.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce General Chat 25
Supplements 49
Training Forum 0
Anabolics 22
Post Cycle Therapy 7