Pheraplex and Halodrol stack

thedon3534

Awards
I have asked this before but maybe I wasnt clear enough. Is there anyway to put these (halodrol and pheraplex)together in such a way that it would be safe?
e.g.
week 1: 20mg pp
week 2: 20 mg pp
week 3: 20 mg pp/1 halo tab
week 4:1 halo tab

The only reason I ask is because I overbought and I dont know what to do with the pills in the time I have. Has anyone done anything similar? They seem similar in a lot of aspects.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There must be hundreds of threads on both of these items. Sometimes you do have to search and make a decision for yourself.

thedon3534

Awards
I have read all of the logs on each of them alone but have not seen them together.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The key to experimentation is having a very good baseline of your health with thorough bloodwork. From there you have to evaluate your body's response to things. If you can't do the bloodwaork and don't want to take the chance then don't do it. It sounds to me with your time constraints you are more concerned with immediate results than long term stategic goals and planning. What do you want people to tell you? Go for it bro. Bro you're crazy. We're strangers. If you have not satisfied your own prerequisite for risking your health then you either need to find more information to support your thesis or throw caution to the wind and do what you want.

Your mom would be very upset with me if you hurt yourself because I said 'go for it bro' and you got sick :whip: :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THATS the B I am used too... But long term health is the key, I did an 8 weeker with PP and I WILL NEVER ever suggest that to anyone, because it is quite stressful. Just do what you are comfortable with keep a log, and keep your health in check by BW.

thedon3534

Awards
haha.... I guess I might do that then! Unless there are any objections?:run:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
THATS the B I am used too... But long term health is the key, I did an 8 weeker with PP and I WILL NEVER ever suggest that to anyone, because it is quite stressful. Just do what you are comfortable with keep a log, and keep your health in check by BW.
What were some of your negative sides on this cycle?

thedon3534

Awards
All very good points. Health is a definite concern.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well besides having oil slicks from my face, My last week I was telling myself to quit but i wanted to keep on, becasue i could feel my body taxed because i was taking 30mgs a day, and overtraining because you feel so good on PP thats why I love it so much... But anyway my immune system was shot to high hell and I got sick and lost all my gains GONE !!! How do I know it was PP? Because my body was telling me stop, but i did not listen and I lost everything i worked hard- for 20lbs worth...

Last edited:
Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Well besides having oil slicks from my face, My last week I was telling myself to quit but i wanted to keep on, becasues i could feel my body taxed because i was taking 30mgs a day, and overtraining because you feel so good on PP thats why I love it so much... But anyway my immune system was shot to high hell and I got sick and lost all my gains GONE !!! How do I know it was PP? Because my body was telling me stop, but i did not listen and I lost everything i worked hard- for 20lbs worth...
I see......I've made the same mistake, getting physically sick and blowing a whole cycle.
I was giving it serious consideration because of the reported feel good effects.
Thanks.

thedon3534,
sorry didn't mean to hijack yor thread.

opks22

Awards
hmmmm, i am definitely no expert, but the fact that no one has done it before on this board would have me a bit weary... Although i am not one to go and be the first to try stuff, i usually base my decisions on information from others who have tried it first...

thedon3534

Awards
yeah thats what I was thinking. I have seen the PP and SD put together though which makes me wonder.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
im coming to the end of an 8 weeker. 4 weeks of pp followed by 4 weeks of HD. things have gone good.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of two different orals, one not methylated, not bad how were the gains uber?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are right i stand corrected...
Even still how did you fare???

Halodrol 50 =
4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).
It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).
It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).
It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)
It is methylated (C17a).
The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?
It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

BK

stinkfist

Awards
Well besides having oil slicks from my face, My last week I was telling myself to quit but i wanted to keep on, becasues i could feel my body taxed because i was taking 30mgs a day, and overtraining because you feel so good on PP thats why I love it so much... But anyway my immune system was shot to high hell and I got sick and lost all my gains GONE !!! How do I know it was PP? Because my body was telling me stop, but i did not listen and I lost everything i worked hard- for 20lbs worth...
Damn, that's a b.tch bro. I know what you mean though, the body knows best.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
The key to experimentation is having a very good baseline of your health with thorough bloodwork. From there you have to evaluate your body's response to things. If you can't do the bloodwaork and don't want to take the chance then don't do it. It sounds to me with your time constraints you are more concerned with immediate results than long term stategic goals and planning. What do you want people to tell you? Go for it bro. Bro you're crazy. We're strangers. If you have not satisfied your own prerequisite for risking your health then you either need to find more information to support your thesis or throw caution to the wind and do what you want.

Your mom would be very upset with me if you hurt yourself because I said 'go for it bro' and you got sick :whip: :)
well said. there really isn't a question being asked. it's just support he wants to acquire on a decision he has already made.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
my gains have been quite good thus far. i used the pp to gain the mass and strength and am using teh HD to help me retain my size through a cut and gain as much lean size as possible. im noticing good results and am getting compliments from people around me. appears to be doing exactly what i wanted it to do.