Which one and why?

telcoguy

Awards
Now i know this is my first post, i know there is a plethora of info on this site and others. Im just looking for opinions. Im 36 6'2 200#. Anyway my question being. If you had the option for your first cycle, would you choose Test E or start with a PH?

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Hi and welcome. First a bit of advice:

1. Use the search function. Try to find out as much as you can on your own. Then if you can't find the answer to your question, post it. The majority of the time you can find it with a bit of a search.

2. When posting a question be sure to include as much information about yourself as possible, i.e. Age, past cycle history diet training methods and so on. This will help to avoid you getting flamed.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it here.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Depends on you and what you prefer. If you don't like injectables, go with a PH since you can take it orally. If you don't like orals because of how harsh they are on the body, run injectables. Either way, you'd get great results with either. The general consensus usually is Test is best! Whatever you do, make sure you have a solid PCT, diet, & training routine lined up.

telcoguy

Awards
Youre 100% right, ive read enough of the forums to know that and will correct my errors in future posts, THX!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, you'll see much more gains in terms of strength and size with a 1 month cycle of somethign like SD, M1T, or Halodrol than you would on 3 months of say 500 mg of test enan per week (a beginner dosage). The orals do have sides that are a bit more harsh than the said amount of test. Just because these PH's were legal in the recent past, do not be fooled, they are just as potent (esp in terms of sides) as the tried and true compounds such as Dbol, anadrol, tbol, etc. I have a lot of gear experience and have tried everythign except M1T and I can honestly say the only AAS thats in a league of its own in trenbolone. Things like deca and DBol have their place for sure, as does test (I've never run a cycle to date without test) but pound for pound, you cant beat these new designer steroids. However, as said earlier, the sides can be NASTY.

Anyhow, ideally you'd want to stack test with something like SD or Halodrol, but we're getting ahead of ourselves. For a first cycle, knowing what i know, I'd go with test for 3 months, recover with a proper PCT, then depending on how i responded, assess my need for further cycles and what they should consist of.

Good luck.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It is all in what you want bro. Post up what you are looking to do. Are you looking to gain a very considerable amount of mass, lean out a lot, get really strong, etc. And don't tell me all of the above because you have to weight each one out and put more emphasis on 1 or possibly 2 of them more so than all of them. After you give us information such as this then we will be able to point you in more of the right direction on enhancement drugs to fit the goals you are looking for. I have never been a fan of calling cycles "beginner cycles" because there is nothing beginner about any of this stuff, it should always be well thought out and planned in advance with the proper research done on all compounds. And by no means should you think things like superdrol are "ph's" and not a force to be reckoned with. In fact SD is much more dangerous than Test if not treated with respect and in fact SD is a potent version of another designer steroid thats out there so it is by no means mild.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
It is all in what you want bro. Post up what you are looking to do. Are you looking to gain a very considerable amount of mass, lean out a lot, get really strong, etc. And don't tell me all of the above because you have to weight each one out and put more emphasis on 1 or possibly 2 of them more so than all of them. After you give us information such as this then we will be able to point you in more of the right direction on enhancement drugs to fit the goals you are looking for. I have never been a fan of calling cycles "beginner cycles" because there is nothing beginner about any of this stuff, it should always be well thought out and planned in advance with the proper research done on all compounds. And by no means should you think things like superdrol are "ph's" and not a force to be reckoned with. In fact SD is much more dangerous than Test if not treated with respect and in fact SD is a potent version of another designer steroid thats out there so it is by no means mild.
:goodpost: