Taking Nolva while on cycle?

S

Streax

Awards
Okay, I know a lot of people are reading the title like, "What the hell is this noob talking about?"

I am preparing to take my first PH cycle of 50/50 1T/4AD Transdermally. I have a whole lot of nolva and I am NOT worried about wasting money. I have had lumps about the size of marbles behind my nipples since I was about 15 but no visible signs of gyno. I am scared that the 4AD combined with my already predeveloped gyno may lead to some nasty results. If I begin taking the PH and say 3-5 days into it I begin to feel sore/itchy/puffy nips, what is the best course of action? To take 20mg per day and continue? Where is the point that I should decide to terminate the cycle early?

If I do end up taking the nolva partway through the cycle to combat gyno, will my post recovery doseage of nolva have to go up? Should I get clomid in addition to nolva? Thanks for the help guys, and sorry for all the quesitons, this is a very important matter to me, and I am not going to dive in head first without the answers first.

D

Dio

Awards
I used nolva at 10mg/day while using boldione. I upped it to 20mg/day after coming off and seemed to recovery test levels in about 3 weeks. If you want to be safe just up the dosage a little more when coming off, but 20mg may be fine.

S

Streax

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Why did you use that particular doseage during the cycle?

Anyone else?

-Jim

D

Dio

Awards
I was using 20mg/day before starting to treat some proscar induced gyno. I thought it would be a bad idea to come off and start a cycle at the same time so dropped the dose to 10mg.

I thought maybe I was being overly cautious and dropped the nolva for a few days mid-cycle -- bad idea. Started to notice symptoms getting worse so I bumped it back up.

R

RVEXLER

Awards
I typically use 40 mg a day (20 mg morning/20 mg evening) during any cycle I am on. I find that it completely eliminates any gyno symptoms (including tender nipples) and keeps my sex drive up.

S

Streax

Awards
does this effect the gains of the PH cycle? What type of results are you seeing at what doseage and cycle lengths?

Thanks!

D

Dio

Awards
I don't think it effects gains, although it may seem like it does since you get less water retention than you would normally.

L

Lgoosey

Awards
water retention is anabolic so it may effect gains although not to a great extent.