Question regarding dbol / weight gain ect..

hardgainer21

Awards
ive been browsing these forums for a few months now and finally decided to sign up, some great info on here btw

now for my question, im 21 ive been working out 3-4 times a week for around 2 years and for the past 10 months ive been going 7 days a week, ive been on pretty much every kind of creatine and protien there is, my weight has went from 159 @ 6ft1 (yes skinney i know) to 186 then drops down after i come off creatine to a weight of 181... ive been stuck at this weight for more than half a year now (plateau?), i was finding it impossible to go up in weight on any machine and its almost detered me from stoping working out since my body just will not gain any more mass, so i recently purchased dianabol (only 75 tabs).. im only taking 15mg a day because it is my first time and im kinda worried about all the sides ect ... in my first week ive noticed impressive strength gains that i havent scene in over half a year on other supplements.. but my weight still isnt going up, and this is why i need your help.. my current diet right now is

-breakfast / 1, 5mg tab dbol / lots of water
-Mammoth 2500 protien shake 2 scoops
-lunch
-snack sandwich / 1 dbol lots of water
-mammoth protien shake 2 scoops
-huge supper / 1 dbol
-Gym
-supper #2
-and right after supper TRY to have another mammoth by then i feel like puking AND glutamine..
-then before i go to bed a snack and multivitamin
(repeat 7 times a week)(sorry i didnt write out what the meals consist of ect, im just to lazy lol)

but the point of the story is IM NOT GAINING A SINGLE POUND!!! it is physically impossible to eat more food, and everything im eating is healthy....

im thinking of either taking more dbol or maybe going on creatine with it? i really dont know what to do... .. please dont bash me im a newb lol! oh and i have purchased 6oxo for post cycle therapy to TRY and keep my gains... if i get any:frustrate

thanks guys u rock:head:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
wow, i dont know where to begin. First off, you definitely werent ready for a product like this for many reasons. I think at 6'1 you probably could have gotten to @200 naturally if your diet was in check. Second 15mg dbol a day isnt even worth taking. Third, if you wanted to do a real cycle, you should have definitely added test in there. Fourth, you should have done alot more research on this product as well as your PCT.

My advise: Find some Nolva real quick and quit this cycle and wait a long time before doing any other cycles and do alot of research.

hardgainer21

Awards
wow, i dont know where to begin. First off, you definitely werent ready for a product like this for many reasons. I think at 6'1 you probably could have gotten to @200 naturally if your diet was in check. Second 15mg dbol a day isnt even worth taking. Third, if you wanted to do a real cycle, you should have definitely added test in there. Fourth, you should have done alot more research on this product as well as your PCT.

My advise: Find some Nolva real quick and quit this cycle and wait a long time before doing any other cycles and do alot of research.
this is exactly what im talking about, id like some advice not people just telling me im an idiot, i tried to do my own research and thats whyi signed up was for your advice... i know i cant physically gain more weight... instead of telling me its not worth it ect ect could you please give me some information i have been browsing on here for a while and alot on dbol... and as for nolva, doenst it do the exact same thing as 6oxo? clean / restore natural testosterone... anyways thanks guys and PLEASE take it easy on me.. haha

kettlebell

Awards
On d ball u will get strong. I would recommend it be taken with test. Size and strength. D bowl alone will not allow you to keep your gains. Nolva is important so do take that every day when you are on cycle.
However if you are not serious do not do it at all. Either you eat like a horse, train like a horse and think like a doctor when doing something like that or you don’t do it at all.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off you can run a decent oral only cycle, just almost noone ever does as once they learn more they almost always go for the better options. Having said that here is what your doing wrong (outside of what idunk42, I am sorry but he is right.)

first is diet. mamoth meals (meaning supper large meals) are bad. you would be far better off taking in 6 well rounded meals. you can only use so much protien at a time. the rest is ether burned as fuel or pissed down the drain. Shakes should be a suplement to your diet only, that is to add some protien or cals.

Training. Seven days a week? your body needs it down time. check out the training fourm.

The Dbol. first go read this http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36808&postcount=6

then read this http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3574

15mg a day is about half of what you should be taking, 30 is the min here. should be for 6 weeks. 2 or 3 times a day is fine. you need to run some axu drugs with this, ldex would be good and is easy to find from a board sponser. Nolvadex as well. PCT should be nolvadex and not 6oxo. It should look like the belo

30mg dbol ed weeks 1 to 6
.25mg ldex ed weeks 1 to 6
10mg of nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg for another 2 weeks.

don't forget your liver sups. milk thistle, ala, and others are esental here

hardgainer21

Awards
Ok, first off you can run a decent oral only cycle, just almost noone ever does as once they learn more they almost always go for the better options. Having said that here is what your doing wrong (outside of what idunk42, I am sorry but he is right.)

first is diet. mamoth meals (meaning supper large meals) are bad. you would be far better off taking in 6 well rounded meals. you can only use so much protien at a time. the rest is ether burned as fuel or pissed down the drain. Shakes should be a suplement to your diet only, that is to add some protien or cals.

Training. Seven days a week? your body needs it down time. check out the training fourm.

The Dbol. first go read this http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36808&postcount=6

then read this http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3574

15mg a day is about half of what you should be taking, 30 is the min here. should be for 6 weeks. 2 or 3 times a day is fine. you need to run some axu drugs with this, ldex would be good and is easy to find from a board sponser. Nolvadex as well. PCT should be nolvadex and not 6oxo. It should look like the belo

30mg dbol ed weeks 1 to 6
.25mg ldex ed weeks 1 to 6
10mg of nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg for another 2 weeks.

don't forget your liver sups. milk thistle, ala, and others are esental here
thankyou sooo much thats exactly what i wanted to hear, thanks for your help guys, thats all i needed to know!! just one last thing, why nolva instead of 6oxo? thanks!

EDIT: both your links dont work, could u copy and paste here please, i need to sign up in order to view

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
this is exactly what im talking about, id like some advice not people just telling me im an idiot, i tried to do my own research and thats whyi signed up was for your advice... i know i cant physically gain more weight... instead of telling me its not worth it ect ect could you please give me some information i have been browsing on here for a while and alot on dbol... and as for nolva, doenst it do the exact same thing as 6oxo? clean / restore natural testosterone... anyways thanks guys and PLEASE take it easy on me.. haha
People aren't idiots they just do idiotic things.

No weight gain on D'bol at your weight and even at that dose means 1 of 2 things IMO; 1. Your diet sucks. 2. Bunk D'bol.

Could you be a little more vague on your meal plan? Maybe instead of typing out "Lunch" you could just put "L". Same goes for B'fast & Dinner. You must be exhausted after typing them out completely.

advice: Get some PCT supplies ASAP; Tamoxifen Citrate or Clomiphene Citrate. How far in are you? It appears like the first week. Consider aborting this cycle and get appropriate knowledge, diet and supplies before even considering to restart.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
thankyou sooo much thats exactly what i wanted to hear, thanks for your help guys, thats all i needed to know!! just one last thing, why nolva instead of 6oxo? thanks!

EDIT: both your links dont work, could u copy and paste here please, i need to sign up in order to view
Nolva or Tamoxifen Citrate will take care of gyno if you were to get it, 6 oxo will not.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

they are too long to post here, just sign up for a day or so if you want but the reason why the nolvadex is simple, it works, works well, its cheap, and easy to find. 6oxo is a poor option IMO. check out the board sponsers and get some research chems.

idunk42, jonny21, take this for what it worth I know that your right but I have kinda given up that line of approch. Its better I think to simply give the best info we can and let others take there own paths. rarely have I ever seen anyone get talked out of starting steriods, it seams that by the time they have posted on the boards they are pretty well decided. Please do not take this as a rebuke.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
...Its better I think to simply give the best info we can and let others take there own paths...

Please do take this as a rebuke.
Would you give a drunken friend his/her car keys?

You do what you do, I'll do what I do. Sound fair?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No hard feelings at all Skye. Im gonna do what Johnny said and approach others the way I have.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I was missing a "not" in that last statement. My bad bro. That was a typo

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I think all 3 of you are right, idunk and jonny are both right, he didn't do enough research on the product, but no one is perfect, so ya he should have used the search button more but.... Were all here just trying to get big so why not help another out? Just my 2 cents not trying to step on anyones toes....

hardgainer21

Awards
I think all 3 of you are right, idunk and jonny are both right, he didn't do enough research on the product, but no one is perfect, so ya he should have used the search button more but.... Were all here just trying to get big so why not help another out? Just my 2 cents not trying to step on anyones toes....
thanks guys i know it must get annoying with uninformed newbs like myself, .. i havent finished my first week yet, im wondering if i can get nolva at GNC? if so im going to go grab it tonight and get off the dbol, rethink things and start from scratch, but thanks for the advice guys! i think im only going to go for around 20-25 next time but im going to probably be asking alot more annoying questions and plan this next cycle alot more... , but yeah id like to get the nolva asap so is it possible to get it from GNC? thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Here is the deal as far as I can see. AAS have a ****ty rep in the general public because people with no common sense do sh!t like this. They damage themselves and then blame the AAS. Just like guns don't kill, AAS themselves aren't the problem just the fools using them improperly.

Hopefully a Mod will come along and close this because I have a sense this thread is going nowhere except a debate. I must have excess estrogen flowing, I am going to eat some chocolate and unsubscribe from this one.

hardgainer21

Awards
hmmm so your going to flame instead of answer my question?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No you cant get nolva at gnc. check the board sponsors.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
When you check the board sponsers search for Tamoxifen Citrate its a liquid, generic for nolva (cheap works the same)

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
You can get over 186 lbs @ 6'1. Obviously your diet and training regimen are not up to snuff and need some changing. Don't take a shortcut by throwing in dbol, the weight gain will only be temporary and you'll go right back to where you were without a proper diet and exercise program. You need to a. eat more meals, count calories (somewhat) b. Train with more intensity and less frequency (5 times a week max) c. Don't leave out compound lifts: Squats, Deadlifts, bb/db rows and Bench (surely you dont leave that out) In order to get bigger you have to increase your entire size and I saw you say "I dont go up on any machines" well machines for the most part arent going to increase your overall muscularity. You need to eat 5-6 meals a day and make sure you get something high in protein after you workout (best time for a protein shake and even some sugar) The meals only need to be like a chicken breast and a little brown rice or a cup of tunafish on whole what toast etc, you dont need to stuff your face @ 3 sittings a day when you can just eat 5-6 small meals you can carry around with you. You need to get around 1 to 1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight (at your assumed level) to see quicker, steadier gains and your body can only absorb around an approximate 55ish (cant remember exactly) grams of protien in one sitting, therefore small meals every couple of hours is the best way to go about it. It's a pain at first, but once you get in the habit it's not hard to do and it's a great habit to have, your body will thank you. As for the dbol please do yourself a favor and save it, get your ass up to 200 lbs then use it with test as part of a good bulker, don't run some half assed cycle to attain something you could do naturally, thats just laziness...

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
You can get over 186 lbs @ 6'1. Obviously your diet and training regimen are not up to snuff and need some changing. Don't take a shortcut by throwing in dbol, the weight gain will only be temporary and you'll go right back to where you were without a proper diet and exercise program. You need to a. eat more meals, count calories (somewhat) b. Train with more intensity and less frequency (5 times a week max) c. Don't leave out compound lifts: Squats, Deadlifts, bb/db rows and Bench (surely you dont leave that out) In order to get bigger you have to increase your entire size and I saw you say "I dont go up on any machines" well machines for the most part arent going to increase your overall muscularity. You need to eat 5-6 meals a day and make sure you get something high in protein after you workout (best time for a protein shake and even some sugar) The meals only need to be like a chicken breast and a little brown rice or a cup of tunafish on whole what toast etc, you dont need to stuff your face @ 3 sittings a day when you can just eat 5-6 small meals you can carry around with you. You need to get around 1 to 1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight (at your assumed level) to see quicker, steadier gains and your body can only absorb around an approximate 55ish (cant remember exactly) grams of protien in one sitting, therefore small meals every couple of hours is the best way to go about it. It's a pain at first, but once you get in the habit it's not hard to do and it's a great habit to have, your body will thank you. As for the dbol please do yourself a favor and save it, get your ass up to 200 lbs then use it with test as part of a good bulker, don't run some half assed cycle to attain something you could do naturally, thats just laziness...
I am an extreme hard gainer. im 5 11 185 currrently but i intake 5000 calories/day. Taking six "smaller" meals is much more beneficial than 3 as your body will be able to absorb more of the nutrients and protein as was stated. In 18 weeks I managed to gain 30 lbs (only about 1.5% increase in fat). Im now at a point where i need to increase the calories in order to gain more weight. The point that Im trying to get across is that you should def. check your diet, make six meals a day and make sure you are consuming enough calories. That is the basic foundation to a successful weight training program. Get a small cooler if you work/go to school so you can carry all your meals. Also 7days/week is overkill and you are not allowing your muscles to recover which in part may be a reason as to why you are not getting any bigger. I hope this info may help.