Upcoming VAR Cycle, looking for advice

babbyrattles

Awards
Stats, 24, 190lbs, 14%BF. Experience: 6yrs of training, Have experimented with 1AD, M1T, SD, to name a few..

For my next cycle guys im looking to set up a good oral cycle while i drop cals about 500 below maintenence and try to preserve as much LBM as possible while cutting. I know this can be done without gear however in previous experiences i have managed to lose my hard earned gains from such a low cal diet and an insane cardio regimine. So for my next cutting cycle im looking at a 6 week Anavar cycle combined with a non-aromitizing androgen but would like some advice on which one people have had the best results with.

My Anavar cycle is as follow

wk 1:20
wk 2:30
wk 3:40
wk 4:50
wk 5:50
wk 6:20

In order to harden up while cutting im looking at either Proviron or Trenbolone as my androgenic agent.

Im leaning towards Proviron at this point from all the research but wanted to make post to see what kind of feed back i can get. Proviron would be ran at 25mg all 6 weeks. Im also going to be taking 10mg of nolva ED of the cylce.

PCT will consit of Nolva 40/30/20/10, Fenu 3/4/5/6 and prob at in DHEA as well..

anyone run a similar cycle or have an advice, fire away..

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Whats up bro. Sounds like a good cutter. If you run the proviron i would dose it around 50-100mg or more if you can afford it. 25 mg is a low dose and you won't see much in terms of results from this compound at such a low dose. Also anavar does not aromatize so the nolv is not necessary on cycle you will see no bloat from the var or any estrogenic sides fro that matter. And proviron is primarily used as an anti-estrogen so your covered bro. Should be an awesome cycle your gonna love the results these compounds bring while cutting. Keep us updated on your progress!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't like the cyle at all.

Test should always be the foundation of any cycle. So, with that said, add some test in there. For a first cycle, go with Test E for fewer injections. If you don't mind the injections, then go with Test Prop. Also, there is no reason to taper up, then down with the anavar. Keep it at one dose for consistant blood levels.

If you choose to use tren, which is not advisable for a first cycle, do your research.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

My Anavar cycle is as follow

wk 1:20
wk 2:30
wk 3:40
wk 4:50
wk 5:50
wk 6:20

In order to harden up while cutting im looking at either Proviron or Trenbolone as my androgenic agent.
IMHO you won't need a hardening agent. My experience with Anavar was that it was dry and accompanied by an increase in vascularity.

Cuffs makes a good point re: Test, but IMO based on my personal experience with an Anavar only cycle there is not a need for Test. I felt great, besides some initial BP head & neck tension issues that resolved with extra Hawthorne and gradual increase of dose. No need to lower dose, and you could probably get to goal dosage by end of 2nd week.

size

Awards
  • Established
Use anavar at 40mg for the entire cycle as there is no need to build up and down with it.

nattyHST

Awards
i use to lose lbm whenever i cut, very frustrating...

try an HST routine, they work great for cutting. i never lose strength using it when cutting, its the best! then save the var for making small gains in lbm when you are done cutting ;)

babbyrattles

Awards
wow, i know i joined this site for a reason! Thanks for the responses guys, sounds like a mixed review... So i think if i do choose to go ahead with my cycle the adjusments ill make will be no Nolva during the cycle casue the Proviron will do the job. And i will up my Proviron doses from 25mg ED to 50mg ED and ramp up my VAR to 50mg and keep it there till the end of my cycle.. I dont think i should just start at 40 mg right away, i like to see how my body responds to things..

As for safe guard supps, im looking at ALA, NAC, MT, and Hawthorne, Do u all think that is suffice for my cycle.

And also for my PCT,

Nolva 40/30/20/10, Fenu 3/4/5/6, And DHEA, how does that protocal look.. I do have clomid on hand as well and am thikning about starting my PCT with Clomind and than going to Nolva..

thanks guys.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Save your Proviron for the future, runs well with Test. Look into Proliver by Primaforce if you are going to take NAC & Milk Thistle; 1 capsule has both, less to swallow.

Check out the PCT section for your other inquiry.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that anavar seems to switch modality from cutter to mass-gainer once you increase daily dose from 40 to 60mg+. At least in my personal experience.

babbyrattles

Awards
Johhny 21,

So you are telling me that if my intent is to go on a low cal diet and perfrom HIT Cardio in order to get my BF from 14% to 9% you suggest i do a VAR only cycle and save the proviron? I know the proviron wont help much in decreasing my BF and im relying mainly on my nutrition and cardio however it will aid in hardening and as an high androgen it makes for a good match with the VAR dont you think?

thanks for the advice on the pro liver, its actually what i was taking before, so i guess i will stick with it..

Like i said, my main goal here is to preserve as much lean muscle mass as possible while keeping up my strength in the process.. This will be my first time using AAS while attempting to cut and previous attempts have been successful however I was losing much hard earned muscle in the process and loss a lot of strength.

I know there are other options out there like SD, PP, or HALO but i dont think any of those supps are as good alone as my VAR cycle with Proviron above.. With my cals decreasing weekly i think SD,PP, or HALO will kill me in the lethargy department and i feel these supps give you better results with a caloric surplus instead of a deficit..

what do u think?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Baisically what I am saying is that from my experience Anavar is dry, non-aromatizing, and doesn't negatively effect the Libido. That is how it was in my body.

I see that you have Tren available and would think the proviron would do well to stack with a Test/Tren cycle. Unless of course you decide to add Test to the Anavar. from what I have read, most AAS that produce a distinct hardening effect are best taken with minimal preexisting bodyfat in order to obtain maximum results. Good for pre-contest cycles.