equipoise and tren acetate what is the difference

1ad man

Banned
Awards
okay i read the profiles for eq and tren acetate and have never done these two roids what is the difference between the two they same to be the same. which is more powerful and which one gives you the most gains .

what is the difference between equpoise and trenbolone

what does tren do and what does eq do anyone answer who has used these both steroids or one of them

thanks 1ad man

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro first I don't know what your reading but it's the wrong stuff. Tren and Eq are very, very different. I like eq but Tren is in it's own league as far as results are concerned. Keep reading

1ad man

Banned
Awards
so which one would you pick and which one provides more lean gains

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Tren will provide more gains but it will have more sides and is much more harsh then eq. When looking at compounds you can't just look at what the gains are. Sides and effect on the body are much more important. Like I said keep reading, if your asking that question your not ready to use either one. Just trying to help here bro.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not a flame but you really really really need to do a TON more research ... those are two completely different compounds and i'm not sure what you could have read that led you to believe they are basically the same

1ad man

Banned
Awards
instead of being mean can someone out there tell me the difference between eq and tren acetate aka finaplix.

in terms of gains and which is more powerful and difference in general between the two eq and finaplix

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Noone is being mean, they're trying to help you. There are dozens of articles on both compounds to find on the net, if you would read them you would find your answers. Other than that, you can always look for user experiences of both compounds, which you should find plenties of as well.

If one were mean they could've just plain posted this:

:gotsearch

Oops.. :twisted:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
instead of being mean can someone out there tell me the difference between eq and tren acetate aka finaplix.

in terms of gains and which is more powerful and difference in general between the two eq and finaplix

First, no one is being "mean" Second, your not getting the point. Read and learn for yourself.