Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...

A

adrenalinaddict

Awards
So I finished up a PP/SD cycle about 4 weeks ago. while on the PP I started feeling some sensitivity in the nipple, which I have felt before. I started RXT and it pretty much went away. Well now Im almost through 4 weeks of PCT, and it is back. My girlfriend squeezed my nipple the other day and I yelped in pain, lol. Well I noticed a hard lump underneath and it became very sensitive.

I had just gone down to 1 cap of RXT and I think that's when it came back. I am also taking activate beta as well.

Im not quite sure what to do from here. I immediatlely went back to two caps a day which is helping a little. But what can I do? Should I keep on the RXT at a higher dose? Thinking of incorporating Nolva as well. And I know its been said its not likely for activate to cause gyno, it is a possibility so Im thinking maybe I should stop that as well. Not really sure what the best plan of attack is 4 weeks into the PCT.

Any Ideas?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Drop everything else and start Nolva at maybe 60 mgs/day (90 mgs if you have tamoxifen citrate).

P

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nolva 60-80mg ED. The RXT could also help along with the nolva.

M

Marshall Law

Awards
Drop everything else and start Nolva at maybe 60 mgs/day (90 mgs if you have tamoxifen citrate).
Agreed, I will be starting a cycle in Feb. but I going to wait and see how things pan out first.

Good luck