Last edited:
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
oh my goodness...

how long did it take you to make this??

Just a thing...

19Nor....that could be 19-nortestosterone, 19-nor-4-androstenedione/diol, 19-nor-5-androstenedione/diol...

I am assuming that you mean nor-dione (19-nor-4-dione) cuz the conversion rate is lower and nordiol is the next one down....

but some people might get a little confused....

...good lord...Stack #5...1-test/nor-diol...talk about a limp bizkit....what was BC thinking when he made that one?...

oh by the way..I am completely wrong when it comes to the conversion rate of 1,4-andro....

the absorption is about 45%...the conversion is about 20%... about same as 1-AD

Speaking of absorption/conversion...Absorbtion of the androgens with a double bond in the 1st position (i.e. 1-AD, 1-Test, 1,4-andro) are all about the same (40-45%) and then you have the conversion (about 20% in the case of 1,4-andro and 1-AD)

Absorption of the other androgens (ones without the double bond in the first position such as 4-AD, 19-nordiol, 5-AA etc) have an absorption of about 5-10% (I lean towards 5% usually) and then a conversion rate of about 16% for the diols, and the unusually high 43% for the 3-alpha...

in other words, you need to get the amount absorbed (say a total of 5mg, 5%,  from 100mg oral 4-AD) and then you take that amount (5mg) and then multiply it by the absorption percentage (16% or .16) and then you have your total amount of the target hormone in the body (.8mg of testosterone)...

So I hope this helps you with your future endeavors with prohormone absorption/conversion :p ;)

Last edited:
T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Two or three hours for version 1, but it looks like I have some significant changes to make.

Last edited:

2cAnnons

Awards
nice layout. you should hyperlink the sources. the sources are also a good read.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you can hyperlink then please do...references are good but the actual read is better.

Good job!

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Version 2

Thanks for the feedback. I think I've incorporated it all in version 2. Here is the highlights that I used to make version 2:
19Nor....that could be 19-nortestosterone, 19-nor-4-androstenedione/diol, 19-nor-5-androstenedione/diol...

I am assuming that you mean nor-dione (19-nor-4-dione) cuz the conversion rate is lower and nordiol is the next one down....

but some people might get a little confused....
Good point. Added another column called other common names to the first tab.

oh by the way..I am completely wrong when it comes to the conversion rate of 1,4-andro....

the absorption is about 45%...the conversion is about 20%... about same as 1-AD

Speaking of absorption/conversion...Absorbtion of the androgens with a double bond in the 1st position (i.e. 1-AD, 1-Test, 1,4-andro) are all about the same (40-45%) and then you have the conversion (about 20% in the case of 1,4-andro and 1-AD)

Absorption of the other androgens (ones without the double bond in the first position such as 4-AD, 19-nordiol, 5-AA etc) have an absorption of about 5-10% (I lean towards 5% usually) and then a conversion rate of about 16% for the diols, and the unusually high 43% for the 3-alpha...

in other words, you need to get the amount absorbed (say a total of 5mg, 5%,  from 100mg oral 4-AD) and then you take that amount (5mg) and then multiply it by the absorption percentage (16% or .16) and then you have your total amount of the target hormone in the body (.8mg of testosterone)...
Boy did I botch that one up! Thanks for straightening me out on oral absorption and conversion to target hormone. I added another column to the first tab, and fixed all of the subsequent tabs to use oral absorption to calculate the equivalent amount of transdermal needed. Re-reading Big Cat's 3 articles, I found a few different conversion and absorption rates so that should accounts for any difference in the version 2 spreadsheet and your comments.

Chemo and 2cAnnons, I took your advice and moved the works cited out of the footer and into the actual document. Additionally, converted them to hyperlinks, and cited this post also.

2cAnnons, I already had a version 2 pretty far along when I saw your post so I stuck with mine.

Appreciate feedback on any errors made and/or any recommendations for improvements.

~Todd

Edit Note: Deleted this spreadsheet and replaced with version 3 in a post below.

2cAnnons

Awards
good deal. i will take mine off my other post not to confuse anyone. also edit your first post with the new zip file.

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've made a version 3 of the spreadsheet. The only modification is the addition of a "create your own" tab where you can select from eight ph/ps and create your own combination of formulations.

Edit Note: Deleted this spreadsheet and replaced with version 4 in a post below.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Brilliant work! Fantastic bro, really well done! Thanks for the contribution.

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've made a version 4 of the spreadsheet. The only modification is the addition of the "liquid homebrew" tab.

Appreciate feedback on any errors made and/or any recommendations for improvements.

~Todd

Edit Note: Deleted this spreadsheet and replaced with version 5 in a post below.

Last edited:
sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
With TatorTodd's help and advice I added two new columns to the PH/PS Chart. The columns added were Anabolic Activity and Dosing. A section on Anti-E's was also added.

Can someone familiar with 5-AD and 19Nor help with dosing info? I did some searches, but didn't really find much about dosing.

Any help/feedback would be much appreciated.

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Version 5

Now that OH-Test and Methyl 1-Test have been on the market a few weeks or months, I decided to update the spreadsheet.

Changes:
  1. Replaced PH/PS Chart with Sikdogg's modified PH/PS Chart
  2. Added OH-Test to PH/PS Chart and to create your own transdermal worksheet
  3. Added Methyl 1-test to PH/PS Chart
  4. Added sheet to make your own homebrew transdermal using DMFA
    [/list=1]

As always, constructive criticism and suggested improvements are appreciated.

Attachments

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if there is an updated version of this? I unzipped it and it wont work.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
What part wouldn't work? I was able to open it up just fine. Man this is a really old post I never would have seen it. What an excellent tool.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work fine, really handy. I have been using it for some time.