tbol vs superdrol

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
any one tried both. SD costs way more than the old m1ts but tbol is q pricey. u reckon its worth the extra cash?

B

Birdsizzle

Awards
how inexpensive were the M1T's?? You can find 90ct. SD for 28.99 maybe even cheaper.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I stocked up on the 180ct 5mg UL M1T's for $30 a pop. $29 for 90 ct SD is a great deal though. I like SD better personally (than M1T) but have not tried the tbol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
any one tried both. SD costs way more than the old m1ts but tbol is q pricey. u reckon its worth the extra cash?
Turinabol quite pricey compared to SD? Definitely not. Check around for powders, from what I found Tbol is only 17% the price gram for gram.

I have not yet tried it but it is in the mix for a cycle in February.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
i dunno man im in the uk and am looking at the OT by British Dragon. i have about 80caps of SD and if i cant get hold of the tbol then i was thinkning of this from my exisiting supply:
wk1: SD 20mg + 1000mg 1test
wk2: SD 20mg + 750mg 1test
wk3: SD 20mg + 750mg 1test

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
where is SD only 29$ for a 90 count?? thats a pretty sweet deal,

btw; i got 180 count jars of m1t from bb.com before the ban for 20$, that sheet was cheap back in the day, too bad i know what i now know about it and wont ever use it! maybe i'll feed it to the cats...

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
yep- board sponsors have really good deals on superdrol and phera-

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
back to the question....

thoughts on this:

wk1: SD 20mg + 1000mg 1test
wk2: SD 20mg + 750mg 1test
wk3: SD 20mg + 750mg 1test

??

I have noticed that even tho i end up doing a dirty bulk on SD i look better, muscles more volumised, and pumped on compared to PCT - i jus look flat and BF % prob only slightly lower.
The 1test may harden me up and look even beter ON??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Is the 1-test transdermal? I wouldn't waste my time with oral. I would run the trans 1-test 400-600mg ed extendout out for 6 weeks at least as it takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in. I would also stack some test or 4AD with it as it can kill the libido and along with the SD for those first weeks you'd likely be pretty dry and both these hormones are potent strength builders. Can you say joint pain?

IMO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
W Anabolics 4
B Anabolics 7
D Anabolics 13
N Anabolics 34