TRT, aged 18, no steroid usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_star

Awards
Hi i have posted several months ago on here about my low testosterone levels at the age of 17 , heres one on bodybuilding forum.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572224

All my doc said was that it may be normal for me i came back with 184ng. He got me tested again just a week ago (only my total testosterone), i know it is going to be low, and i will also request him to test my other hormone profiles such as lh, fsh, cortisol, E2, free test.

i have got the idea that if i do jump on TRT i will be doing it for the rest of my life, and i do really want kids in the future so will add in HCG.
(you can see from my previous post that i really did not want to go on TRT, but i am accepting this idea, i want my life back)

When i get this done i can almost guarantee that he will say that it is normal for me and that i dont need it. I will say " i am experieincing a completely dimished sex drive, and my other symptomsm this is surely not normal", he may then say " well then i would have to be giving TRT to everyone".

As you can see i think that GPs over here in United Kingdom are much more stubborn to giving TRT to people. I do not know what to do, i am also thinking if i do go ahead with TRT and do display a problem with deficient testosterone woudl i still be able to study in medical school or would they think i am "unfit" to.

Anyone who lives in England in London could you please help me as to what i should do?

can you Please help me what to do, when i confront my doc as well

Thanks guys for your help. i want to feel me again. today is my 18th at least i have something to

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Get a few opinions from doctors. Make sure you're seeing endocrinologists, too. Not just some random doctor.

If you really have a T problem, it should be addressed. Is TRT the answer? I dunno...but I'd get a few opinions.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, go to an endorcrinologist.
They will take a full range of tests to really determine what the issue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.