6-oxo vs. Liquid Clomid

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Now I know that the Liquid Clomid would be the obvious choice for post cycle, but I already have the 6-oxo. Will the clomid bring back natural test signifigantly faster than the 6-oxo, enough to warrant unloading my 6-oxo and ordering the clomid?

Thanks
BigV

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's more about price to me. Why pay SO much more? Just go for the Liqua-mid. After all your research is worth it ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel that clomid would be a better choice as far as bringing back the twins.. But 6-Oxo is a suicide inhibitor of estrogen, so that double team should be worth it..

Clomid only binds to receptors, so estrogen will still aromatize only to remain unbound.. With the 6-Oxo, you can block aromatase enzyme, and produce more Lutenizing Hormone and Folicle-Stimulating Hormone.. Then, the added punch from the clomiphene citrate should have you "up and at 'em" in no time! :D

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
In that case run some Armidex or Femara with the Clomid. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's another alternative, a cheap one at that, since both can be found in liquid form.. ;)

If you have problems with estrogen, or don't wanna risk it, try what WW7 said..

If you're like me, and estrogen is no issue, try my method.. :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
pete.. what would be the best option for recovering if money is an issue? i thought clomid was more potent than the 6-oxo but ill do what i have to...

and i justnoticed the liquid clomid is 65 bux.. what would be the advantage of buying that over 6oxo at 35 bux?

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Lake, its not that much!

Liqua-Clomid is USP24 grade clomiphene citrate suspended in
liquid for easy, accurate measuring. It is offered in a 50mg/mL
concentration, for research purposes only. The vial size is 50mL.
You are required to read the Disclaimer and Use of Products Agreement before
purchasing Liqua-Clomid!

(2,500mg clomiphene citrate per bottle)
$25 per 50mL viaL

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Lake
You need to go to Liqua-Solutions.com. It's 25 there.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ohh ok yeah i was on a different page and the vial was 50 mL not 25.. thanx guys..

you guys think this is potent enough post cycle to help recover your hpta?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What bigpetefox is saying is that, a product like clomid binds to the estrogen aromatase receptors, and that clomid blocks the estrogen receptors themselves. I can see how the combo would work - blocking estrogen being made as well as blocking it plugging into the estrogen receptors - so thats a double whammy for estrogen suppresion. That means an even faster recovery of HPTA,right?
Whats the ideal dosage of each if I were to use both post cycle?

Thanks!
BigVrunga

T

T-Bar

Awards
I know there are conflicting views on this, but is there any benefit to taking nolva with clomid? I have nolva for my post-cycle, and I'm wondering if thats suffecient...(4 weeks T-1, 4 squirts per day)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LakeMountD
pete.. what would be the best option for recovering if money is an issue? i thought clomid was more potent than the 6-oxo but ill do what i have to...

and i justnoticed the liquid clomid is 65 bux.. what would be the advantage of buying that over 6oxo at 35 bux?

If money is an issue, go to liqua-solutions..

$25 is good, considering you might pay that much for only 10 tabs..

Originally posted by BigVrunga
What bigpetefox is saying is that, a product like clomid binds to the estrogen aromatase receptors, and that clomid blocks the estrogen receptors themselves. I can see how the combo would work - blocking estrogen being made as well as blocking it plugging into the estrogen receptors - so thats a double whammy for estrogen suppresion. That means an even faster recovery of HPTA,right?

Thanks!
BigVrunga
You worded that wrong, but I get what you meant.. ;)

Clomid binds to the receptor site, yet it doesn't stop estrogen from forming via the aromatase enzyme.. 6-Oxo blocks aromatase enzymes, so that free testosterone can't turn into estrogen.. Yes, it would make sense to use them both, only if you got the funds.. Then again, $35 for a bottle of 6-Oxo and $25 for liqua-clomid plus shipping shouldn't run no more than $65 total.. If money isn't an issue, go for the liqua-dex (Arimidex in liquid form).. $75 a bottle for Arimi, which is also a steal when the tabs are close to $12 a pill..

Originally posted by T-Bar
I know there are conflicting views on this, but is there any benefit to taking nolva with clomid? I have nolva for my post-cycle, and I'm wondering if thats suffecient...(4 weeks T-1, 4 squirts per day)
It makes sense to use nolva with clomid, there are many articles out about how nolva is faster acting as far as recharging the nads, plus it blocks estrogen alot better than clomid.. You could even use nolva during a cycle, only if you have a slight onset gyno case, not straight thru..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
BigVrunga
yeah i knew this i just wasnt sure if it was potent enough (the liquid by itself)..

so pete would novla be a better bet post cycle? i might dish out and just get both but im not sure yet..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Between nolva and clomid, it all depends on the user..

Nolva is used 20mg. a day, once a day, most take it in the am..

Clomid is used in a tapering fashion: 150mg. per day for the first 2 weeks, then 100mg per day 1 week, then 50mg a day the last week..

Using both would bring natty test back faster than one or the other, but as far as what I know and have seen firsthand, Nolva is the favorite..

I say both, then again I'm a dumb natural.. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I say both, then again I'm a dumb natural..
Then whats that bottle you've got in your hands?:):)

Thanks for the correction on 'aromatase receptor' bit. Oops.

So nolva+6-oxo would be better than clomid+6-oxo for post cycle?
Or would nolva+clomid+6-oxo be the ideal choice?

What would be the proper dosage for the latter?

BigV

B

Beta BBer

Awards
can someone point me to more information about the differences between clomid, nolvadex, and armidex, is there beginner info about specifically the liquisolutions stuff?

which one to take and why, take just one or stack?
i get that it is a liquid suspension, but how is it administered?
how much product is required to purchase to get desired effects?
armidex better than nolvadex?

also if anyone read the disclaimer all the way through, it is somewhat amusing.

point me in the right direction at least.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by BigVrunga

Then whats that bottle you've got in your hands?:):)

Thanks for the correction on 'aromatase receptor' bit. Oops.

So nolva+6-oxo would be better than clomid+6-oxo for post cycle?
Or would nolva+clomid+6-oxo be the ideal choice?

What would be the proper dosage for the latter?

BigV
That bottle is for endorsement purposes only.. ;)

Any of those combos would work good, depends on the degree of estrogen you have to fight off..

The nolva/clomid/6-Oxo would dose like so:

Nolva- 20mg per day for the full 4 weeks of post-cycle therapy

Clomid- 150mg per day for 2 weeks, then 100mg per day for 3rd week, 50mg per day 4th week

6-Oxo- 6 caps (600mg) per day for 2 weeks, then 3 caps for the remainder

Originally posted by Beta BBer
can someone point me to more information about the differences between clomid, nolvadex, and armidex, is there beginner info about specifically the liquisolutions stuff?

which one to take and why, take just one or stack?
i get that it is a liquid suspension, but how is it administered?
how much product is required to purchase to get desired effects?
armidex better than nolvadex?

also if anyone read the disclaimer all the way through, it is somewhat amusing.

point me in the right direction at least.
Arimidex is the commercial name for Anastrozole.. Clomid is short for Clomiphene Citrate, and Nolvadex is the commercial name for Tamoxifen Citrate..

Arimidex blocks the enzyme that makes testosterone become estrogen

Clomid blocks the receptors that estrogen sticks to in the body, and helps restore testosterone back to normal

Nolvadex also blocks the receptors, yet it has a more profound effect than Clomid, and it also helps boost test levels..

You can stack these, you can use them separate, it's up to you..

These are available in liquid form, it is to be used as an oral solution ONLY..

There's no real way to say which is better since they do the same thing at a different degree, but it depends on the user's needs..

B

Beta BBer

Awards
thanks guys-

one more thing, an oral solution?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BetaBber - the liquid/nolva are available dissolved in a liquid solution, for research purposes only...:) Go check out the site you'll figure it out.

BigPeteFox - thanks for all the info. I think I may go with the Nolva/6-oxo combo for post cycle. According to BigCat's clomid/nolva article in his steroid profiles, he says that nolva would be the better choice for post cycle recovery , and that long term clomid use can actually damage your eyesight permanantly. Is this true?

Thanks again,
BigVrunga

B

Beta BBer

Awards
so would you just drink it? i mean...if you were to use it theoretically...im confused since isn't it usually pills?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Yes you would in theory just drink the correct amount. Either liquid clomid or nolvadex

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so would you just drink it? i mean...if you were to use it theoretically...im confused since isn't it usually pills?
they have gelcaps you can buy to insert the liquid inside of but its a waste in my opinion.. seems like most of the people on this board agree that the easiest thing to do is get a syringe (a blunt tipped one) and just squirt it straight into your throat considering the taste is hideous..

E

elijah_123

Awards
Another option is to fill grapes with it. Never tried it myself but I've heard of a few people doing it to mask the taste.

Yes it is usually pills, but liquid clomid is for human consuption. Its only for research....

E

elijah_123

Awards
It is only legal for research uses. Who would be so silly as to say drink the stuff and recover after a cycle!

J

Jay Mc

Awards
Hey guys,

To me it seems like if I was stacking it would be best to pick either clomid or nolva and stack it w/either 6-oxo or arimidex. The first two block the receptor binding and the second two both inhibit aromataze enzyme production.

What do you guys think about things like 4-hydroxyandrostendione (formasin) stacked w/nolva post cycle. This would give you the receptor blocking and the GnRH/LH stimulation of nolva plus the aromataze enzyme blocking of formasin and whatever catabolic properties it may or may not have. Plus formasin is a good deal cheaper than 6-oxo I believe...any comments?

J

D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Jay, that would work. I've seen quite a few people use Formasin. BigV was using it while "on" to control water weight. You're right though, it would accomplish the same thing.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Jay - dont forget that the Formasin also has a slight conversion to an anabolic hormone... (I beleive its a DHT derivative - I didnt look it up though)

In the ad it states it would be good to use as a 'bridge' while comming off cycle, but most places Ive read say that you dont want any external androgenic hormones comming into your system while trying to recover.

This is why most people agree 6-oxo(which dosent covert to anything androgenic at all) is better for post, Formasin better while on.

Your first idea about stack the aromatase inhibitor with the receptor blocker is correct (I believe) - that would suppress more estrogen then one or the other by itself.

BigV

D

deftone

Awards
i am currently running a SO+ cycle with 150mg formasin and am very pleased with the results...it is doing a great job of keeping the bloat down as compared to my last cycle without...off the subject a little bit, this time around I decided to add DMSO to the SO+, start out with 10%(24ml) had no problems, upped it to 12%, still had no problems, and ended up at 14%(34 ml)....

J

Jay Mc

Awards
Jay - dont forget that the Formasin also has a slight conversion to an anabolic hormone... (I beleive its a DHT derivative - I didnt look it up though)

In the ad it states it would be good to use as a 'bridge' while comming off cycle, but most places Ive read say that you dont want any external androgenic hormones comming into your system while trying to recover.

This is why most people agree 6-oxo(which dosent covert to anything androgenic at all) is better for post, Formasin better while on.

Your first idea about stack the aromatase inhibitor with the receptor blocker is correct (I believe) - that would suppress more estrogen then one or the other by itself.

BigV
Ahhhh, gotcha, thanks man!

J